Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want worked on the most?

More variety in messages
21%
Quest/relationship system
27%
Increased types of characters (as of writing this only students and teachers)
10%
Other types of transformations
12%
More bodytypes
12%
Improve launcher (dorms editor, add blacklist to editor etc)
14%
Score system to keep track of what you're accomplished
5%

Total votes : 1333

Re: Magic School version 0.3.4 GUI added!

Postby GabrielTMM » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:05 pm

genericusername wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:Honestly this is a great game, keep it up! Is there a way to same-size oral vore people? Only vagina and balls pop up when I try to.

Oral/anal samesize is available for human bodytypes. If your character is using slime/centaur they won't be an option right now.

I see, thank you! I love these types of text adventures, thank you for this game!
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericusername » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:30 pm

In game dorm editor added
Increased variation of pleasure messages
Centaur bodytypes can now samesize analvore
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:31 pm

and yet we still don't have wombs in the game yet....what is up with that excatly?
Firon
---

Postby JuneSacred » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am

Firon wrote:and yet we still don't have wombs in the game yet....what is up with that excatly?

We are haven't choise.. Filthy UB fans)
Maybe it has the big plans, quest or something
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:45 am

Found a bug. Don't know exactly what causes the bug to happen but when it does happens it causes the game to sort of freeze in the room you are in and you can't use the wait functions or interact with the other characters in terms of them doing stuff to you and if you use same size or shrink/grow on them they just disappear from the tab screens but it shows that the character you are playing as has eaten/holding someone but not showing the one you have on/in you on the tab screen. The bug also effects the messages screen to a point for example I had asked a character to same size me and all I got in the massage tab was a "of course" and that was it. I don't know what triggers this bug.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bribget » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Love this thing and can't wait for more things to be added! Have you considered to make a discord for this game?
Bribget
New to the forum

Postby GabrielTMM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:03 pm

PrimeLvl37 wrote:Found a bug. Don't know exactly what causes the bug to happen but when it does happens it causes the game to sort of freeze in the room you are in and you can't use the wait functions or interact with the other characters in terms of them doing stuff to you and if you use same size or shrink/grow on them they just disappear from the tab screens but it shows that the character you are playing as has eaten/holding someone but not showing the one you have on/in you on the tab screen. The bug also effects the messages screen to a point for example I had asked a character to same size me and all I got in the massage tab was a "of course" and that was it. I don't know what triggers this bug.

I have also experienced this bug, i believe its caused when the option of putting a tiny in your body pops up but instead of choosing one, you cancel/ exit out of the pop up.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby flamelord786 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:02 am

genericusername wrote:0.3.4.2
In game dorm editor added
Increased variation of pleasure messages
Centaur bodytypes can now samesize analvore

Just realized that I never thanked you for adding the variants in so quickly, so I'm saying it now. Thank you very much. I doubt it was just due to my request, but thanks anyways. This game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Keep up the good work.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:45 pm

So i want to play the game but i can't i says i can't open the file any help please? thanks
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whoishe » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:20 am

thevoremorpher07 wrote:So i want to play the game but i can't i says i can't open the file any help please? thanks

I suggest you go to systems preferences and check on security maybe is there.
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:53 am

GabrielTMM wrote:
PrimeLvl37 wrote:Found a bug. Don't know exactly what causes the bug to happen but when it does happens it causes the game to sort of freeze in the room you are in and you can't use the wait functions or interact with the other characters in terms of them doing stuff to you and if you use same size or shrink/grow on them they just disappear from the tab screens but it shows that the character you are playing as has eaten/holding someone but not showing the one you have on/in you on the tab screen. The bug also effects the messages screen to a point for example I had asked a character to same size me and all I got in the massage tab was a "of course" and that was it. I don't know what triggers this bug.

I have also experienced this bug, i believe its caused when the option of putting a tiny in your body pops up but instead of choosing one, you cancel/ exit out of the pop up.

That isn't what causes the bug I have found, the bug itself seems to happen at random.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby GabrielTMM » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:14 pm

thevoremorpher07 wrote:So i want to play the game but i can't i says i can't open the file any help please? thanks

Download java
PrimeLvl37 wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:

That isn't what causes the bug I have found, the bug itself seems to happen at random.

Alright, but the glitch I am talking about sounds almost identical to the one you described.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Postby flamelord786 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:42 am

I have a suggestion for the next major update. It would be nice to have a way to release shrunken characters from your breasts/balls/stomach without having to get shrunken vored yourself. Along the same lines, it would be good to have a way to release characters from food items without eating them. Keep up the good work, I'm always looking forward to the next update.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:22 am

how do you digest characters?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:how do you digest characters?

You don't. Digestion is not incorporated in the game. Why? I don't know. Maybe the creator dosen't like it or something.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Maexam2 wrote:

You don't. Digestion is not incorporated in the game. Why? I don't know. Maybe the creator dosen't like it or something.

Yeah, the creator said a while ago that their not into it. But, said they might add a toggle for it later down the line. Although for a feature like that you'd really have to keep track of characters, as with how frequent shrinking happens Npc'll go down like flies. Let alone that it would add a game over screen if you get digested yourself.

Though thinking of it it could add with it some quests ~ to save a character before their digested or to advance the current quest to save someone's friend to have it that they might be digested.
It could add some traits of how resistant a character is to acid, to how potent their acid is. But, keep in mind since the creator isn't a fan of it, it wouldn't happen for a while and it'd take even longer when they get around to it.
For now we await the next update :-D
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby flamelord786 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:21 am

Maexam2 wrote:You don't. Digestion is not incorporated in the game. Why? I don't know. Maybe the creator dosen't like it or something.

A quote from the first post where the download link is and the dev details their plans for the game:
genericusername wrote:Most likely not going to be added:
Males. I might add them to the game, but I honestly dislike male preds, and prefer female prey. If I'm adding them it would be a bit later when content is more fleshed out, as well as having them and their ability to be preds be toggleable
Digestion. Same as with males, not my cup of tea. Plus the girls are currently so ravenous that the school would be depleted of students within a few days. If it's added it will be toggleable and have a reformation option.

I would personally like to see digestion with reformation as an option as there are already traits for fast/slow digestion in the game, but ultimately it is the developer's decision. It's their game and they should feel free to add or not add whatever they wish without feeling pressured to include something they don't like.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:19 am

Added womb shrunkLocation
Can release characters in previously unreachable locations (stomach, balls, etc)
Can remove characters from food.
First pass on an inventory system added to game, pick up items and then go to the self screen to interact with them.
Added a restraint object to the game (think rope), although functionality for it isn't fully implemented.
You can cut your hair to make a restraint, or cut a sleeping character's hair.
Restraints can be grown or shrunk in the inventory menu to fit around whatever size your target currently is.
Removed automatic attempts at retaliating characters who fail to shrink/samesize/transform you.
NPCs will now sleep if they're in their dorm at night. They will wake up at 7am.
From 11:00 pm to 7:00am you now can't enter a dorm unless you're friends (10+ relation) with one of the occupants. You can however shrink yourself and walk under the door to get around this.

Maexam2 wrote:

Yep, sorry. Not a fan of digestion. If it's ever added npcs aren't going to have the option of permanently digesting other characters.

PrimeLvl37 wrote:
GabrielTMM wrote:

Haven't managed to get this glitch to occur besides when the popup windows were exited out of. Speaking of which, now that the player no longer tries to shrink whoever fails to shrink them I can remove the popups from the game. Was having issues replacing them with buttons before while a method was still occurring.

Bribget wrote:Love this thing and can't wait for more things to be added! Have you considered to make a discord for this game?

I hadn't thought of making a discord. If people want to join, feel free. Will be setting up the channels tomorrow as I'm going to sleep as soon as I submit this post.
https://discord.gg/h2hPQFQjKh
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby JuneSacred » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:10 am

Update, yay! The womb location is now available? Thanks, God.
Aaaand, it would be nice if characters could have something like "magic stamina" . For now we are able to cast any spell before reach our purpose, it is very very simple to beat all classmates, it's boring because no challange.
Dialogs need more variations. For now it's for 2-3 plays. No more.
Thanks for update and your work. I will waiting for another good page of this story.
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:03 am

New major update! Time for bug hunting.
This one triggered when I clicked on one of the other characters.

Code: Select all
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.Setup.randomMessage(Setup.java:909)
        at com.company.Character.status(Character.java:149)
        at com.company.MainGUI$9.valueChanged(MainGUI.java:894)
        at javax.swing.JList.fireSelectionValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JList$ListSelectionHandler.valueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setValueIsAdjusting(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JList.setValueIsAdjusting(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

The error doesn't prevent you from continuing to play, but you can no longer interact with the character involved. It also carries over to the predator when the character is vored.

Next error is this one regarding a "null samesized location." Possibly related to the previous error as I never encountered it until after the first error occurred. This one does seem to be preventing you from advancing time.
Error: Mara Fornus has null samesizelocation
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.Setup.event(Setup.java:3186)
        at com.company.Character.doEvents(Character.java:1560)
        at com.company.Setup.nextHour(Setup.java:3320)
        at com.company.MainGUI$7.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:862)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

There are also occasional errors with characters having less shrunken characters vored than the game thinks and a character getting samesized and shrunk at the same time. These ones don't have an error code associated with them though, just a quick message that there's something wrong. Example being "Error: Jinx Ahpuch has 2 shrunk, thinks she has 3."
The mismatch regarding the number of shrunken characters might be involved in the previous error(s) though.
It was going fine for quite a while, at least half an hour, before the first error showed up and I have yet to encounter it again, so it's probably rare and hard to reproduce.

There's another error when clicking "crawl" without a destination while shrunk. It's really easy to reproduce and probably fairly simple, but I'll include the error message just in case. It has basically no impact on gameplay after the bug occurs, so you really only know it's there by using the batch file to run the game.
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
        at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
        at com.company.MainGUI$33.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:1527)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

On a non-bug related note, I noticed that the "Charm" spell will now change the target's crush to yourself. Thanks a bunch for that inclusion as it removes the need to restart repeatedly to manipulate it. You should probably list it in the changelog though.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game