Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want worked on the most?

More variety in messages
21%
Quest/relationship system
27%
Increased types of characters (as of writing this only students and teachers)
10%
Other types of transformations
12%
More bodytypes
12%
Improve launcher (dorms editor, add blacklist to editor etc)
14%
Score system to keep track of what you're accomplished
5%

Total votes : 1333

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:07 pm

well I don't think sensing whats going on inside oneself would require magic, as matter of fact I believe it would give an opportunity to have muscle definition types of characters to play a bigger part on the game,

for example: someone who has a toned and/or above that of muscle definition would be able to feel an increase of weight on a specific area on their abdomen or above as they have more experience on working out those muscles instead of someone with lightly muscled or below that who would just feel just a odd rumble within them.

perhaps it is one those "easier said than done" scenarios but I'm just saying (or writing I guess) it would be cool as hell to adding those details! and on the plus side it might even open to the possibility of other messages to show up! like how the pred feels to have so many girls just running a mock (if she eat someone with the gym bunny) within her or how she had a vivid dream of being a mayor of a city inside of her and she needed to eat stuff for her citizens (ok I admit this one is weird but meh) maybe I'm just spit balling here but hey its a fun game you made. I look forward for the next updates (please be sex scene soon!)
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Postby hamsterus » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Is there any way for you to be tied up by other characters as of yet? I've only seen other characters "in restraints" but never my own
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericusername » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:38 pm

Whoishe wrote:well I don't think sensing whats going on inside oneself would require magic, as matter of fact I believe it would give an opportunity to have muscle definition types of characters to play a bigger part on the game,

for example: someone who has a toned and/or above that of muscle definition would be able to feel an increase of weight on a specific area on their abdomen or above as they have more experience on working out those muscles instead of someone with lightly muscled or below that who would just feel just a odd rumble within them.

perhaps it is one those "easier said than done" scenarios but I'm just saying (or writing I guess) it would be cool as hell to adding those details! and on the plus side it might even open to the possibility of other messages to show up! like how the pred feels to have so many girls just running a mock (if she eat someone with the gym bunny) within her or how she had a vivid dream of being a mayor of a city inside of her and she needed to eat stuff for her citizens (ok I admit this one is weird but meh) maybe I'm just spit balling here but hey its a fun game you made.

Somewhat unrelated but messages for a character's dreams while they're sleeping would be nice. Will write that down.

Whoishe wrote: I look forward for the next updates (please be sex scene soon!)

Well I have good news for you. I've been chipping away at writing messages for it and making pretty good progress so having sex is going to be finished somewhat soonish. Most of the messages for "normal" sex actions are done and I just need to do the ones involving shrunken characters.

hamsterus wrote:Is there any way for you to be tied up by other characters as of yet? I've only seen other characters "in restraints" but never my own

Unfortunatly not. I keep end up putting it off, but I'll try and get it done for the next update.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxSpirit » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:37 am

genericusername wrote:1) Trying to get the error to happen now, and unfortunately everything is working on my end (never thought I'd say that)
2) Whoops! Meant to add a check to disable bras on a character if they didn't have a breast shrunklocation for males, but was doing the check before giving characters any shrunklocations so it ended up disabling bras on everyone. Already fixed and will be in a bugfix update out soon.
3) Same as 1), not managing to get the error. Made a note of it so hopefully if I can across it in the future I'll be able to figure out what's going on.

I am attaching my version (1 character is added there and the order of the League Dorms is slightly changed).

As far as I have noticed, most often problems start when:
1. Transfer of a large number of shrinking characters to another (5 or more);
2. When canceling the action in the menu and submenu "talk";
3. Too many shrinking characters (+2 or more) are in the player's body;
4. Too many girls in the shrinking character.

It also sometimes occurred during the transformation of clothes from one to another and when the girl was released simultaneously with the transformation into clothes.

* I noticed a problem with perks - there are combinations of the master / novice of the same type on the character at the same time.

A few more transformation ideas:
1. The ability to change the openness of the vagina and anus;
2. More options for resizing both inside and outside (example: enlarge a girl to a normal size when she is inside the womb; change your size while in chest / stomach of the character);
3. Transformation of a part of the body into something else (example: fingers into tentacles).

P.S. Once again I came across an error when the girl got out of the girl inside me (the messages said: "ERROR!"), Nevertheless, the game continued normally.

P.P.S. I have not tried the "Girl inside Girl inside Girl inside Player" option yet.

I apologize again for the google translator.
Attachments
MagicSchool0.3.5.8 Bug.rar
My version
(302.81 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
FoxSpirit
New to the forum

Postby genericusername » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:55 pm

Characters with Nudist will no longer wear hats or outerwear.
Characters with Topless will no longer wear outerwear.
Fixed bug where characters refused to wear bras.
Player character will no longer automatically release their friends from targets they shrink.
Can now disable shrinking, samesize, or transformations in blacklist.txt.
Fixed a few issues which could rarely lead to crashes.
Ignore the "Have Sex" button in the interactions menu as it's currently disabled due to being half finished.

FoxSpirit wrote:As far as I have noticed, most often problems start when:

It also sometimes occurred during the transformation of clothes from one to another and when the girl was released simultaneously with the transformation into clothes.

Found two spots that could cause errors in the game and fixed them, so hopefully this shouldn't occur anymore.
FoxSpirit wrote:* I noticed a problem with perks - there are combinations of the master / novice of the same type on the character at the same time.

Noticed that too, but it honestly hasn't been a huge priority to fix as the perks just end up cancelling eachother out. Need to change a few things with traits before I make them mutually exclusive.

FoxSpirit wrote:A few more transformation ideas:
2. More options for resizing both inside and outside (example: enlarge a girl to a normal size when she is inside the womb; change your size while in chest / stomach of the character);
3. Transformation of a part of the body into something else (example: fingers into tentacles).

1) Going to eventually be combining all the spells that change how a character looks (grow breasts, futanari, etc) and essentially just make the spell open something similar to the character editor where you can edit each of the ways a character looks, so when that's implemented you'll be able to edit openness.
2) Only problem with that is certain spots can't have samesized characters inside them. But yeah, changing a characters size when they're in your stomach for instance would work out fine.
3) So more spells similar to the futanari spell basically? Have a few planned but not sure when I'll be adding them in.
FoxSpirit wrote:P.S. Once again I came across an error when the girl got out of the girl inside me (the messages said: "ERROR!"), Nevertheless, the game continued normally.

I think I see what might have caused the issue, and should hopefully be fixed next update.
FoxSpirit wrote:I apologize again for the google translator.

Don't worry about it. Everything you've been writing has been pretty easy to understand.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kelxir1 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:30 pm

So first off, excellent stuff so far! There's a great deal of content already, and that this is constantly getting updated keeps me coming back!

If you're taking suggestions, then I have one. Perhaps for a girl with the Natural Prey trait, a different set of messages could be displayed that show how much she's enjoying being tiny and somewhere on/in another girl's body. An example, for instance, would be instead of messages describing how the shrunken girl is miserable inside another girl's anus, it could instead be a set of messages describing how happy she is inside another girl's ass. Messages that narrate from the other girl's perspective, however, like where the larger girl is enjoying how good it feels to have a shrunken girl in her ass, would be unchanged.

Sorry if I'm being unclear, or if this is too much work to do that for all the various locations a shrunken girl can be put. Just figured I'd put in my two cents!
Kelxir1
New to the forum

Postby genericusername » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Kelxir1 wrote:So first off, excellent stuff so far! There's a great deal of content already, and that this is constantly getting updated keeps me coming back!

If you're taking suggestions, then I have one. Perhaps for a girl with the Natural Prey trait, a different set of messages could be displayed that show how much she's enjoying being tiny and somewhere on/in another girl's body. An example, for instance, would be instead of messages describing how the shrunken girl is miserable inside another girl's anus, it could instead be a set of messages describing how happy she is inside another girl's ass. Messages that narrate from the other girl's perspective, however, like where the larger girl is enjoying how good it feels to have a shrunken girl in her ass, would be unchanged.

Sorry if I'm being unclear, or if this is too much work to do that for all the various locations a shrunken girl can be put. Just figured I'd put in my two cents!

Might divide the messages into "willing" and "unwilling", and pad them out a bit if one location doesn't have enough for one category. So preyslut charactacters, asking someone to be shrunken, or having someone with a crush on you shrink you would lead to willing interactions. Kinda burnt out on writing messages for now as sex interactions, which is what I'm currently working on, is mostly just a lot of writing, and I'm certainly not much of a writer.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kelxir1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:03 pm

genericusername wrote:Might divide the messages into "willing" and "unwilling", and pad them out a bit if one location doesn't have enough for one category. So preyslut charactacters, asking someone to be shrunken, or having someone with a crush on you shrink you would lead to willing interactions. Kinda burnt out on writing messages for now as sex interactions, which is what I'm currently working on, is mostly just a lot of writing, and I'm certainly not much of a writer.

Hey, no problem. Burnout is no fun, so by all means take whatever time you feel you need to!
Kelxir1
New to the forum

Postby Silhouette » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:43 pm

genericusername wrote:0.3.5.9
Characters with Nudist will no longer wear hats or outerwear.
Characters with Topless will no longer wear outerwear.
Fixed bug where characters refused to wear bras.
Player character will no longer automatically release their friends from targets they shrink.
Can now disable shrinking, samesize, or transformations in blacklist.txt.
Fixed a few issues which could rarely lead to crashes.
Ignore the "Have Sex" button in the interactions menu as it's currently disabled due to being half finished.

FoxSpirit wrote:As far as I have noticed, most often problems start when:

Found two spots that could cause errors in the game and fixed them, so hopefully this shouldn't occur anymore.
FoxSpirit wrote:* I noticed a problem with perks - there are combinations of the master / novice of the same type on the character at the same time.

Noticed that too, but it honestly hasn't been a huge priority to fix as the perks just end up cancelling eachother out. Need to change a few things with traits before I make them mutually exclusive.

FoxSpirit wrote:A few more transformation ideas:

1) Going to eventually be combining all the spells that change how a character looks (grow breasts, futanari, etc) and essentially just make the spell open something similar to the character editor where you can edit each of the ways a character looks, so when that's implemented you'll be able to edit openness.
2) Only problem with that is certain spots can't have samesized characters inside them. But yeah, changing a characters size when they're in your stomach for instance would work out fine.
3) So more spells similar to the futanari spell basically? Have a few planned but not sure when I'll be adding them in.
FoxSpirit wrote:P.S. Once again I came across an error when the girl got out of the girl inside me (the messages said: "ERROR!"), Nevertheless, the game continued normally.

I think I see what might have caused the issue, and should hopefully be fixed next update.
FoxSpirit wrote:I apologize again for the google translator.

Don't worry about it. Everything you've been writing has been pretty easy to understand.

Excited to see what's in store with the "Have Sex" option.

Also, there appears to be an exception generated whenever you wait. Moving to another room does seem to progress time, but nothing updates until then.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.company.Character.decideAction(Character.java:720)
at com.company.Setup.event(Setup.java:2847)
at com.company.Character.doEvents(Character.java:1755)
at com.company.Setup.nextHour(Setup.java:3323)
at com.company.MainGUI$7.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:812)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Should say this also seems to occur when inside another character, when attempting to use the four interaction (crawl, struggle, pleasure, etc.)
Silhouette
Participator

Postby genericusername » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:04 pm

Silhouette wrote:Excited to see what's in store with the "Have Sex" option.

Should be finished sometime tonight. The basics of it are pretty much done, just need to finish adding some word variety to the messages.
Silhouette wrote:Also, there appears to be an exception generated whenever you wait. Moving to another room does seem to progress time, but nothing updates until then.
Should say this also seems to occur when inside another character, when attempting to use the four interaction (crawl, struggle, pleasure, etc.)

Can you doublecheck that your blacklist.txt file has "sameSize,true" or "sameSize,false"? It was added in the latest update(along with an option for disabling shrinking and transformations), so if you copied and pasted in an older blacklist file that might be why you're getting the errors.

edit: Not sure if I mentioned it before, but if you want to disable something on the blacklist change the "true" to "false", don't like, remove the line. Will eventually just make an ingame editor to avoid this.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Re: Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:53 pm

Added basics for having sex with characters. Requires them to have a crush on you, as well as being in your dorm, their dorm, or for the character to have the Public Perversion trait.
Made characters with Preysluts stop putting themselves into food. It was basically just causing them to remove themselves from the game, and a lot of the time they wouldn't even be eaten and just sit around in food.
Fix for two rare occurrences that could cause crashes.

Still have some work to do with sex scenes. Will be adding a few more interactions, as well as orgasms, shrunken characters performing on a normal sized character, as well as using other shrunken characters during sex.

Edit: Just noticed I had Dolly Fail Fail's Fate characters and dorm in the version I uploaded. They're have a pretty high magic power and resistance so be prepared if you play with them.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:52 am

Yeah time doesn't seem to be progressing when I wait: Leaving all characters stuck in their room and only having the time change when I leave the current room. When within a girl it appears that it also doesn't update your location on screen. it changes your location when you move. but, doesn't apply it to the movement screen (say, you're in "characters" mouth and move to the stomach: it still says your only movement option is to the stomach) although the text at the side does apply the change so I am moving. It only seems to update when I succeed an escape attempt or am unable to escape to begin with(aka I'm in the stomach). It's overall making all NPC's do nothing
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericusername » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:23 pm

CatTroyTheStranger wrote:Yeah time doesn't seem to be progressing when I wait: Leaving all characters stuck in their room and only having the time change when I leave the current room. When within a girl it appears that it also doesn't update your location on screen. it changes your location when you move. but, doesn't apply it to the movement screen (say, you're in "characters" mouth and move to the stomach: it still says your only movement option is to the stomach) although the text at the side does apply the change so I am moving. It only seems to update when I succeed an escape attempt or am unable to escape to begin with(aka I'm in the stomach). It's overall making all NPC's do nothing

I think you're having the same issue that Silhouette was having which I think was caused from using an old blacklist.txt file. It should have shrinking, sameSize, and transformations set to either true or false. Not having one or or all them will lead to the glitch you're describing.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silhouette » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:59 pm

genericusername wrote:
CatTroyTheStranger wrote:Yeah time doesn't seem to be progressing when I wait: Leaving all characters stuck in their room and only having the time change when I leave the current room. When within a girl it appears that it also doesn't update your location on screen. it changes your location when you move. but, doesn't apply it to the movement screen (say, you're in "characters" mouth and move to the stomach: it still says your only movement option is to the stomach) although the text at the side does apply the change so I am moving. It only seems to update when I succeed an escape attempt or am unable to escape to begin with(aka I'm in the stomach). It's overall making all NPC's do nothing

I think you're having the same issue that Silhouette was having which I think was caused from using an old blacklist.txt file. It should have shrinking, sameSize, and transformations set to either true or false. Not having one or or all them will lead to the glitch you're describing.

That's definitely what it was. All tidy now.

I'd been making my own list of Fate Grand/Order servant dorms for some time now, and I was thinking about sharing them, so I've been touching them up via the editor. I noticed that "Add String" is now available, but there doesn't seem to be a way to use it with things like "Incompatible" or "Type". It instead assumes the subtext for the trait to be the one in the drop-down menu, rather than the item in the string field. I'll manually edit them for now, but is there no way to do that or am I just missing it?
Silhouette
Participator

Postby genericusername » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Silhouette wrote:
genericusername wrote:

I'd been making my own list of Fate Grand/Order servant dorms for some time now, and I was thinking about sharing them, so I've been touching them up via the editor. I noticed that "Add String" is now available, but there doesn't seem to be a way to use it with things like "Incompatible" or "Type". It instead assumes the subtext for the trait to be the one in the drop-down menu, rather than the item in the string field. I'll manually edit them for now, but is there no way to do that or am I just missing it?

You can fully type out the Type's in the Add String field: ex: "Type: whateverFakeTrait", but will add a checkbox to use that field for the combotraits to make it easier.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby genericusername » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:14 pm

genericusername wrote:You can fully type out the Type's in the Add String field: ex: "Type: whateverFakeTrait", but will add a checkbox to use that field for the combotraits to make it easier.

Pushed out the update a little earlier because of another unexpected bug.

Fixed bug where npcs would have sex instead of cutting eachother's hair. (thanks somestrangegirl!)
Added a checkbox to character creator to use the custom trait box for combo traits (Type: etc)
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silhouette » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:28 pm

genericusername wrote:
Silhouette wrote:

You can fully type out the Type's in the Add String field: ex: "Type: whateverFakeTrait", but will add a checkbox to use that field for the combotraits to make it easier.

You know what, I didn't even think of that. My bad. Cheers!
Silhouette
Participator

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:04 pm

genericusername wrote:I think you're having the same issue that Silhouette was having which I think was caused from using an old blacklist.txt file. It should have shrinking, sameSize, and transformations set to either true or false. Not having one or or all them will lead to the glitch you're describing.

Ah, got it thank you
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silhouette » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:50 am

I've been experiencing a lot of errors in the new hotfix, although I am not altogether certain it is strictly the new hotfix, as I also added a lot more characters since last time. Things sometimes go well until the game trips over an Event, and generates an error. Sometimes the error clears up. Sometimes it doesn't. It also seems to happen more frequently when more items are set to false on the blacklist. As it is, it is almost impossible to play without everything on the blacklist set to true, besides teachers and scat.

Code: Select all
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.Character.decideWhere(Character.java:1951)
        at com.company.Setup.nextHour(Setup.java:3366)
        at com.company.MainGUI$35.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:1550)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Also, I noticed a lot of inexplicable movement for some time now since the GUI was implemented, but I am not sure how much of it is omissions of events that don't make it into the right-side pane. Basically, you'll be in one girl, but suddenly in another one without any explanation or note. Sometimes it is explainable (you can see the previous girl has been shrunken by the current one, so there is presumably just an filtered out event) and other times it just seems random.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby replicated » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:29 pm

genericusername wrote:Characters with Pure and Horny will no longer put characters who aren't their crush in their vagina.

While for Pure this makes sense and I fully support, it doesn't make sense to me for Horny to work in this manner, at least not without there being an alternate trait that does the same thing without requiring a crush on the target.

I had been using Horny, before this, to increase the amount of insertion overall, something I can't really do with it locking insertion to crushes.
replicated
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game