Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

What do you want worked on the most?

More variety in messages
168
23%
Quest/relationship system
201
27%
Increased types of characters (as of writing this only students and teachers)
69
9%
Other types of transformations
73
10%
More bodytypes
88
12%
Improve launcher (dorms editor, add blacklist to editor etc)
109
15%
Score system to keep track of what you're accomplished
31
4%
 
Total votes : 739

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby flamelord786 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:53 am

The UI resizing issue is back again. Mostly the event log on the right tends to shrink over time, but everything will change size from time to time.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:26 am

ok so I can edit characters (thats good!) but if I try to start a game all files disappeared dorms & characters (thats bad...) but hey its a start! (thats good!) but if I try to copy and paste the newly edited character on a previous version, same problem all files disappeared (can I go home now?) so yeah thats a thing thank you once more for making this and making it ever so better have a good one!
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:27 pm

Whoishe wrote:ok so I can edit characters (thats good!) but if I try to start a game all files disappeared dorms & characters (thats bad...) but hey its a start! (thats good!) but if I try to copy and paste the newly edited character on a previous version, same problem all files disappeared (can I go home now?) so yeah thats a thing thank you once more for making this and making it ever so better have a good one!


Is it just the start screen not showing any dorms or characters? If that's the case it's just an issue with a characterfile having a problem. If you haven't been already, start the game by running "runjava.bat" rather than "MagicSchool.jar" and a console should open with the game (Once again, don't have a mac, but should still work on it). The console should be outputting some error message and saying which line is causing an issue. Putting the character files in previous version will cause some issues because some things such as outfits have been added which can mess up reading the files.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:08 pm

genericusername wrote:
Whoishe wrote:ok so I can edit characters (thats good!) but if I try to start a game all files disappeared dorms & characters (thats bad...) but hey its a start! (thats good!) but if I try to copy and paste the newly edited character on a previous version, same problem all files disappeared (can I go home now?) so yeah thats a thing thank you once more for making this and making it ever so better have a good one!


Is it just the start screen not showing any dorms or characters? If that's the case it's just an issue with a characterfile having a problem. If you haven't been already, start the game by running "runjava.bat" rather than "MagicSchool.jar" and a console should open with the game (Once again, don't have a mac, but should still work on it). The console should be outputting some error message and saying which line is causing an issue. Putting the character files in previous version will cause some issues because some things such as outfits have been added which can mess up reading the files.


ok so heres an image of how it looks (MagicSchool0.3.5.6.2test), I tried running the bat thing (hu hu "bat thing" hu) but didn't work so I used my old trusty (pagan Mac sorcery) app called "Winebottler" (thanks this page!) and... immediately open a small white window and just as quickly shut it down....and I'm too oonga bonga to even understand whats going on, so any ideas? (asking in a non-aggressive sarcastic way by the way) also I suspect that the fact of being a (aberrant!) Mac user is not that significant here because on previous versions this did not happen perhaps on is something on the scrip on the data did something (once again me not smertie)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 12.47.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 12.47.01 PM.png (37.06 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:27 pm

magnificent, a feedback system, thank you. Now, I can say the issue directly.
the update seems to have removed use of multiple different variants of tongue descriptions in individual characters stating that there should only be one comma in each area I'm cool with it if you put it back later dats fine, otherwise race wise it still works. ortherwise it also let me see where else I left commas in.
(also love the new added traits)
User avatar
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:47 pm

and all fixed, thank you :D
Oh, yeah just remembered, could you put in a slightly altered text when being grabbed post-shrunk, cause when I'm already shrunk it doesn't make too much sense to be "excited to be shrunk".
Like maybe just excited to be grabbed(I have the trait that makes my character like it) or have a couple different flavour text such as:
-*giantess* sneaks up on *tiny* catching them off guard
-Altering the pre-existing ones like the sitting one like "stuck in your shrunken state you're caught off guard by a large shadow casting over your head, that you recognize to be *giantess* *gets crushed and put wherever*(or it would be neat to have an idle effect where you do an action with a tiny without picking them up that could happen at random if the npc's have said trait or just randomly ie, stepping(not my forte but still should mention it), sitting, masturbating, licking, kissing(especially if they have a crush on said character) furthermore if they tag-team with another giantess ie. they go back and forth between base action(stepping, sitting,farting, etc...) or special actions like making-out with you in between, or using your shrunken self as a dildo)
-if you have said trait, or have a high relationship they could hold out their hand and you could jump on inversely if you have a low relationship your character could try to run (or act tsundere if your character has trait)
-could be interesting as well in nerd, bully, and now delinquent could interact as well with it, where nerd has them studying the tiny's form, experiment, or being nervous to enact what their about to do. While bully and delinquent could have them being more aggressive and teasing that they caught you before continuing.
Either way however you do it I can't wait for more! :D
User avatar
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:37 pm

Whoishe wrote:
genericusername wrote:
Whoishe wrote:ok so I can edit characters (thats good!) but if I try to start a game all files disappeared dorms & characters (thats bad...) but hey its a start! (thats good!) but if I try to copy and paste the newly edited character on a previous version, same problem all files disappeared (can I go home now?) so yeah thats a thing thank you once more for making this and making it ever so better have a good one!


Is it just the start screen not showing any dorms or characters? If that's the case it's just an issue with a characterfile having a problem. If you haven't been already, start the game by running "runjava.bat" rather than "MagicSchool.jar" and a console should open with the game (Once again, don't have a mac, but should still work on it). The console should be outputting some error message and saying which line is causing an issue. Putting the character files in previous version will cause some issues because some things such as outfits have been added which can mess up reading the files.


ok so heres an image of how it looks (MagicSchool0.3.5.6.2test), I tried running the bat thing (hu hu "bat thing" hu) but didn't work so I used my old trusty (pagan Mac sorcery) app called "Winebottler" (thanks this page!) and... immediately open a small white window and just as quickly shut it down....and I'm too oonga bonga to even understand whats going on, so any ideas? (asking in a non-aggressive sarcastic way by the way) also I suspect that the fact of being a (aberrant!) Mac user is not that significant here because on previous versions this did not happen perhaps on is something on the scrip on the data did something (once again me not smertie)


Ok new plan. When the game is run a file called "characterserror.txt" should be made in the main folder. If an error occurs when loading the characters it should be able to tell you what line is causing the issue. Only problem with it is it will only say one line at a time so if you have two lines causing issues it will tell you the first one, and you'll need to fix it and run it again for it to tell you the second. Version with it is attached to this post.
MagicSchool0.3.5.6.3test.rar
(297.47 KiB) Downloaded 24 times


CatTroyTheStranger wrote:magnificent, a feedback system, thank you. Now, I can say the issue directly.
the update seems to have removed use of multiple different variants of tongue descriptions in individual characters stating that there should only be one comma in each area I'm cool with it if you put it back later dats fine, otherwise race wise it still works. ortherwise it also let me see where else I left commas in.
(also love the new added traits)


Sorry if the multiple variants for tongue thing wasn't clear, it was implemented for races and each member of that race would get one descriptor from the list that was given to it, each character has only ever had one description for tongue. If you want to add a few adjectives, just do something like "wet slimy" for the tonguedesc with no commas. Glad you're liking the new traits, and if there's a specific trait you'd want for a character just lemme know, they're usually pretty easy to implement.

CatTroyTheStranger wrote:and all fixed, thank you :D
Oh, yeah just remembered, could you put in a slightly altered text when being grabbed post-shrunk, cause when I'm already shrunk it doesn't make too much sense to be "excited to be shrunk".
Like maybe just excited to be grabbed(I have the trait that makes my character like it) or have a couple different flavour text such as:
-*giantess* sneaks up on *tiny* catching them off guard
-Altering the pre-existing ones like the sitting one like "stuck in your shrunken state you're caught off guard by a large shadow casting over your head, that you recognize to be *giantess* *gets crushed and put wherever*(or it would be neat to have an idle effect where you do an action with a tiny without picking them up that could happen at random if the npc's have said trait or just randomly ie, stepping(not my forte but still should mention it), sitting, masturbating, licking, kissing(especially if they have a crush on said character) furthermore if they tag-team with another giantess ie. they go back and forth between base action(stepping, sitting,farting, etc...) or special actions like making-out with you in between, or using your shrunken self as a dildo)
-if you have said trait, or have a high relationship they could hold out their hand and you could jump on inversely if you have a low relationship your character could try to run (or act tsundere if your character has trait)
-could be interesting as well in nerd, bully, and now delinquent could interact as well with it, where nerd has them studying the tiny's form, experiment, or being nervous to enact what their about to do. While bully and delinquent could have them being more aggressive and teasing that they caught you before continuing.
Either way however you do it I can't wait for more! :D


Fair point about the excited to be shrunk message when already tiny. Will change that for next version.
Totally need to work on my variety of messages for things like being shrunk, grabbed etc, as well as get some more messages that need specific traits. Going to be trying to add a bunch of message variety over the next day or two so should hopefully fix the problem a bit.
Sorry if I'm not fully understanding the action suggestion. Are you basically asking for something where a giantess messes around with a tiny who's on the floor, and then puts them back down? If so could split it into two groups like interact nice and interact mean and the giantess picks one based on relationship with the tiny and traits.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:15 pm

yup that seems about right, sorta like how masturbation is already. but, yeah basic actions that the giantess does before either putting them back down or keeping them, and it would be nice if they're commonly done if the giantess has the tiny in their "pocket" as right now I find my character just gets stuck on end with nothing really happening. Although I do like how it connects to everywhere. As an additive to the action it would be cool if it would have some kind of descriptive on the tinies already trapped in said location. But, one thing at a time.
I definitely can't wait for more flavour text I enjoy having the different characters I put in interacting closer to how they would,
so like it would be nice to have traits that are personality based, or altering a few more traits so they also work for it. Like sneaky and loud, how if their loud theyy'd brag more, taunt, flaunt, etc while if their sneaky they're quiet, reserved, they're actions are louder than their words.
The other traits like this I see immediately:
natural prey(meek or horny)
stalker(creepier vibe, or without filter)
jealous
hero complex(overconfident)
thoughtless guardian(protective or spacey)
wanderer(spacey)
Friendly/antagonistic
pretty
loyal guardian
otaku
hold's grudges, forgiving, & naive especially would be neat to see more from especially with actions
pure
and I'm not saying get it done asap, I just think it'd be a neat idea to put in, or some help of thinking about flavour text. Otherwise Alongside something like this I'd like to see(even if basic) would be an idle chat system in the talk option where you could converse with the other girls adjusting relationship with certain commands or forcing some situations(such as them choosing to take meaner action if you recently insulted them) or them trying to charm you more if you compliment them and/or have a high relationship with them(or are their crush).
But, yeah I await each update:) and I definitely can't wait till the im horny quest is back, or just more in general. Good luck.
User avatar
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:58 pm

Ok new plan. When the game is run a file called "characterserror.txt" should be made in the main folder. If an error occurs when loading the characters it should be able to tell you what line is causing the issue. Only problem with it is it will only say one line at a time so if you have two lines causing issues it will tell you the first one, and you'll need to fix it and run it again for it to tell you the second. Version with it is attached to this post.
MagicSchool0.3.5.6.3test.rar


oh hey it works! (frankenstein 1931 "Its ALIVE! ITS ALIVE! ItS aLiVe!!") I don't know what happen but whatever! as long it works! no problems now! I can now edit the characters & play till the cows come home! thank you so much for the help if anything happens ill let you know
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:43 pm

0.3.5.7
Clothing transformations slightly more common for npcs to do.
Fix for character editor not working on macs.
Rooms with 10+ items in them have a chance of some being deleted at midnight (will not delete items with characters in them)
Chance when a character is randomly transformed into clothing to use the transformed character or the character transforming her's outfits to name the new clothing.
Teachers no longer give TheFullTour quest (thanks Eternity Theory!)
Player with Homeguard trait will now work correctly (thanks Eternity Theory!)
Player will now spawn in their dormroom if they are part of a used dormfile, or have their own room off of Outside.
~50 new random messages
Redid how the old "thinks 'fuck it' to herself and starts masturbating" message worked, and should now have more variations.
1 Mouth (1 when giantess has Loud)
4 Stomach (1 when giantess has Hero Complex, Antagonistic, 1 when shrunk has Observer and another girl in stomach, 1 when giantess has 10+ relations with shrunk)
2 Intestines (1 when giantess has Fast Digestion, Slow Digestion)
1 Anus (1 when giantess has Commando)
1 Vagina (1 when giantess has Commando)
1 Armpit (1 when Giantess has Sweat Fetish)
5 Nipple (1 when giantess has Breast Fetish, 1 when giantess is wearing a bra, 3 generic)
1 Breast (1 when giantess has Breast Fetish)
6 Penis (2 when giantess is wearing underwear, 4 generic)
2 Bra (1 when Giantess has Sweat Fetish, Breast Fetish)
5 Front of panties (2 when giantess has penis, 3 generic)
1 Sock (1 when giantess has Sweat Fetish)
1 Shoe (1 when giantess has Sweat Fetish)
Generics:
When Giantess has trait:
1 for Thoughtless Guardian (10+ relation with shrunk)
1 for Friendly (10+ relation with shrunk)
1 for Hopeless Romantic (crush is shrunk)
1 for Nerd (shrunk has Bully)
1 for Bully (shrunk has Nerd)
When Shrunk has trait:
1 for Shrink Resistant (generic)
1 for Hopeless Romantic (shrunk by crush)

Clothing transformation messages:
1 for Bra
2 for Underwear when wearer has penis
1 for Socks
1 for Shoes
1 when wearer has either Fashionista or Designer
2 generic
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:04 am

wooo!! update! wait where are the special messages of traits? you know like stalker or thoughtless guardian or loyal? etc...... I summoned the might of the creator to right this wrong!.....pretty please....when you can.....
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:05 pm

Whoishe wrote:wooo!! update! wait where are the special messages of traits? you know like stalker or thoughtless guardian or loyal? etc...... I summoned the might of the creator to right this wrong!.....pretty please....when you can.....


All of those traits already have special messages?
Stalker: Morgana Mihira can't believe she finally has Sejuani Serylda all to herself inside of her stomach
Thoughtless Guardian: Sejuani Serylda smiles with the knowledge that Samira Amakra is safe from all those scary preds with her friend safe inside of her intestines.
Loyal Guardian: Leona Solari feels a bit sheepish. She was planning on protecting Leblanc Rose and now she's shrunken inside of her womb. At least her crush is somewhat safe from predators there...
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:01 pm

oh yeah you are right for some reason it went like 5 to 6 games without seeing them but for some reason they now show up maybe it was one of those odd lighting strike percentage I guess.
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby flamelord786 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:03 am

Found an error after running the game for a while. One of the characters seems to have a null samesize location.
Code: Select all
Error: Violet Adramalech has null samesizelocation
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.Setup.event(Setup.java:3294)
        at com.company.Character.doEvents(Character.java:1712)
        at com.company.Setup.nextHour(Setup.java:3405)
        at com.company.MainGUI$35.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:1510)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Error code repeats any time you try to advance time and, while the current time is updated, it prevents any events from occurring. This includes NPCs moving or taking actions and updating the status of any characters who have been vored.
I think the character was duplicated and thought to be in two places at once. After finding this another error message came up when trying to select the NPC who thought they had vored the character in question which prevented me from inspecting or targeting the NPC and also when I vored the same character in another room. Going back to the NPC who thought they had the character, I was able to select them now. Shrinking them freed the bugged character and voring said character a second time kinda fixed things, but then I noticed had two duplicate characters vored and trying to free them made the game kind of crapped itself.
Here are the other error codes:
When trying to target the NPC:
Code: Select all
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.Setup.randomMessageSS(Setup.java:2627)
        at com.company.Character.status(Character.java:166)
        at com.company.MainGUI$9.valueChanged(MainGUI.java:842)
        at javax.swing.JList.fireSelectionValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JList$ListSelectionHandler.valueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setValueIsAdjusting(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JList.setValueIsAdjusting(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

When voring the duplicate characterin another room:
Code: Select all
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.company.MainGUI.updateSelf(MainGUI.java:596)
        at com.company.MainGUI.updateAll(MainGUI.java:127)
        at com.company.MainGUI$1.actionPerformed(MainGUI.java:732)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:33 pm

flamelord786 wrote:Found an error after running the game for a while. One of the characters seems to have a null samesize location.
Code: Select all
Error: Violet Adramalech has null samesizelocation


Finally found what was causing this issue. Currently working on adding multisize currently and a change I made caused this to occur much more frequently and was able to figure out what was happening. It was a character potentially being put in an incorrect location when unshrinking. If they moved the game would correct it right away, but if they were grabbed the same hour then the game would try and remove them from the location they were *supposed* to be, but not from the location they actually were at, making them both inside a character and outside still. This still wouldn't cause an error yet, and after the duplicate was grabbed and then one of the two copies managed to escape from their captive would the errors start. Was hard to figure out since the thing causing the error occurred so far back from the actual error messages.

Should have next update out today with multisize, this bug fix, and whatever else I find the time to implement.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Silhouette » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:41 am

genericusername wrote:
flamelord786 wrote:Found an error after running the game for a while. One of the characters seems to have a null samesize location.
Code: Select all
Error: Violet Adramalech has null samesizelocation


Finally found what was causing this issue. Currently working on adding multisize currently and a change I made caused this to occur much more frequently and was able to figure out what was happening. It was a character potentially being put in an incorrect location when unshrinking. If they moved the game would correct it right away, but if they were grabbed the same hour then the game would try and remove them from the location they were *supposed* to be, but not from the location they actually were at, making them both inside a character and outside still. This still wouldn't cause an error yet, and after the duplicate was grabbed and then one of the two copies managed to escape from their captive would the errors start. Was hard to figure out since the thing causing the error occurred so far back from the actual error messages.

Should have next update out today with multisize, this bug fix, and whatever else I find the time to implement.


Awesome! I can't wait!
Image
User avatar
Silhouette
Participator
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:00 am
Location: I'm probably around here somewhere

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:05 am

0.3.5.8
Characters with Pure and Horny will no longer put characters who aren't their crush in their vagina.
Few spelling errors with new messages fixed.
Multisize implemented (characters shrunken inside of another character inside of another character)

Took a bit longer than expected due to some particularly annoying bugs, but multisize should be working. Will need to go through the messages and disable some while multisized as some of them reference people being normal sized. Also need to add more ways to break up multisized characters so all the girls in a school don't end up inside of one character.

Also, currently working on getting male characters working. You can technically try it now by adding the line "shrunkLocationsMale" after the shrunkLocationHuman/Centaur/whatever line in a character's file but it is not working fully yet, so I would recommend holding off on it. If you are using it, you will still need the shrunkLocationsFuta line as the Male line only removes the breasts/vagina shrunkLocations and doesn't actually add a penis itself.

It'll be an option in the ingame character editor when it's fully implemented and free of bugs.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby FoxSpirit » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:01 am

genericusername wrote:0.3.5.8
Characters with Pure and Horny will no longer put characters who aren't their crush in their vagina.
Few spelling errors with new messages fixed.
Multisize implemented (characters shrunken inside of another character inside of another character)

Took a bit longer than expected due to some particularly annoying bugs, but multisize should be working. Will need to go through the messages and disable some while multisized as some of them reference people being normal sized. Also need to add more ways to break up multisized characters so all the girls in a school don't end up inside of one character.

Also, currently working on getting male characters working. You can technically try it now by adding the line "shrunkLocationsMale" after the shrunkLocationHuman/Centaur/whatever line in a character's file but it is not working fully yet, so I would recommend holding off on it. If you are using it, you will still need the shrunkLocationsFuta line as the Male line only removes the breasts/vagina shrunkLocations and doesn't actually add a penis itself.

It'll be an option in the ingame character editor when it's fully implemented and free of bugs.


Hello! Awesome game and interesting updates as always!

About errors:

1. Errors with multi-size or similar to them (when the girl disappears) still occur;
2. For some reason it is impossible to put on a transformed bra (the starting one is put on normally);
3. Sometimes freezes when trying to shrink a sleeping girl.

Upgrade suggestions:

1. The ability to independently climb into the holes (for convenience, you can be allowed to put to sleep when you are reduced);
2. More organs and actions with them (as an example: from the uterus to climb into the ovary and fertilize it there / actively crawl along the shelf ducts in the chest / climb into the prostate, etc.);
3. Pregnancy - both normal and multiple (possibly some other "magic");
4. Possibility to offer "the same size" and "transform into clothes";
5. More transformation options (sex toys, accessories, "household" things (tampon, pads, etc.), furniture, household items - a mug, fan, pencil case, etc.);
6. "Magic" or Magic connection for communicating with the girls inside (telephone, telepathy, etc.);
7. Expanded masturbation menu - the ability to choose what and how to do (example: stick your fingers inside and push the girl to the uterus);
8. The ability to ask the girl inside to do something.

P.S. I apologize if something is not clear - I use google translator.

P.P.S. Sentences can be viewed in any order - it was not my goal to rank them by importance.
FoxSpirit
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby Whoishe » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:53 am

possible obvious question but are we able to disable male character as the same way as we do with other functions (futa, scat, etc.)?

also what happen to bras? for some reason they don't show on my characters

also em... also can shrunken characters eat other shrunken character while being inside of another? (Keanu: wow...)

if so do they get a special messages for when that happens like "x character feels some movement from within her and pokes at her belly, she wonders if (X with expert pred or other similar trait) just eat someone in her(when holding more than 2 girls) and don't know if she's mad or aroused about it."
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Magic School version 0.3.5 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:07 am

FoxSpirit wrote:
Hello! Awesome game and interesting updates as always!

About errors:

1. Errors with multi-size or similar to them (when the girl disappears) still occur;
2. For some reason it is impossible to put on a transformed bra (the starting one is put on normally);
3. Sometimes freezes when trying to shrink a sleeping girl.


1) Trying to get the error to happen now, and unfortunately everything is working on my end (never thought I'd say that)
2) Whoops! Meant to add a check to disable bras on a character if they didn't have a breast shrunklocation for males, but was doing the check before giving characters any shrunklocations so it ended up disabling bras on everyone. Already fixed and will be in a bugfix update out soon.
3) Same as 1), not managing to get the error. Made a note of it so hopefully if I can across it in the future I'll be able to figure out what's going on.

FoxSpirit wrote:Upgrade suggestions:

1. The ability to independently climb into the holes (for convenience, you can be allowed to put to sleep when you are reduced);
2. More organs and actions with them (as an example: from the uterus to climb into the ovary and fertilize it there / actively crawl along the shelf ducts in the chest / climb into the prostate, etc.);
3. Pregnancy - both normal and multiple (possibly some other "magic");
4. Possibility to offer "the same size" and "transform into clothes";
5. More transformation options (sex toys, accessories, "household" things (tampon, pads, etc.), furniture, household items - a mug, fan, pencil case, etc.);
6. "Magic" or Magic connection for communicating with the girls inside (telephone, telepathy, etc.);
7. Expanded masturbation menu - the ability to choose what and how to do (example: stick your fingers inside and push the girl to the uterus);
8. The ability to ask the girl inside to do something.

1) The player entering a specific shrunkenlocation on a sleeping character is totally doable. I'll see about adding that in.
2) More shrunkenlocations is always a goal. The next few that are likely to be added are ear, nose and hair, but will try and add some more organs after that.
3) I'm not really sure how I feel about pregnancy. It's not something I'm that interested in but will see about adding it if enough people like it. If it's added eventually it won't be added soon. I never used it in games like Lilith's Throne but I'll see how it's done there (Are children just magically grown to adulthood?)
4) Will add an option to ask npcs if you can samesize and transform them. Super easy to add.
5) Sex toys are going to be the next type of item added, and transformations will be added with them (after I finally finish food transformations). Don't have a specific plan for after sex toys but will see what people want the most.
6) Good idea, and ties into 8 ) where you could ask a girl to do something inside of you. Will see about adding it in, but will likely take a bit of time.
7) I plan to eventually add a lot more actions to take involving girls you have shrunken, and the current masturbation feature is more or less just a placeholder. When I start adding on to it I'll be letting everyone know so they can say what actions they'd want added in.
Thanks so much for the suggestions, and glad you're still enjoying the game. Hopefully I understood everything you were saying here. The google translate was a little confusing for 1) and 4) but I think I got what you were suggesting.

Whoishe wrote:possible obvious question but are we able to disable male character as the same way as we do with other functions (futa, scat, etc.)?

also what happen to bras? for some reason they don't show on my characters

also em... also can shrunken characters eat other shrunken character while being inside of another? (Keanu: wow...)

if so do they get a special messages for when that happens like "x character feels some movement from within her and pokes at her belly, she wonders if (X with expert pred or other similar trait) just eat someone in her(when holding more than 2 girls) and don't know if she's mad or aroused about it."


Right now male characters need to be manually set on a per character basis by editing that character's txt file, but when males are working glitch free they will absolutely be disableable(and I will personally be playing with them disabled)
Whoops! Meant to add a check to disable bras on a character if they didn't have a breast shrunklocation for males, but was doing the check before giving characters any shrunklocations so it ended up disabling bras on everyone. Already fixed and will be in a bugfix update out soon.
Right now characters who are inside someone can't interact with eachother besides a few messages that can happen where a character mentions seeing someone else. Eventually I'd love to make it so characters are still gobbling up eachother even when they're in another girl's stomach. Dunno if they'd really be able to feel a shrunken character eat another inside them but I suppose It'd be possible with magic with some type of self body sensing thing.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AngelofHell64, AtmosRobot, Cruelin660, Drdeadre, Firon, Galmar1313, gogopopo, Imortos, Koseki, Lance Wolf, LemonBarb, LordDantai, NovaDragn, Observer888, powerotto, samuelpro1, samy123, Schpadoinkle, septer8, SilentDeath02, StandardUser, TEG21, Thelegend27, VoreWin, VVV, WarmBeanDip, Whereaminow27, wowcamper, xgodxsendx, Yikers, ZePuff