Hungry Quest 1 & 2. [Text Adventure]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Hungry Quest 1 & 2. [Text Adventure]

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:09 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:Who else does the panther feed you?

I'm guessing your asking about the Quiz in the secret ending, one of the Panther's eat scenes has her lure two random Monsters to you to escape being eaten herself.

I hope that answers your question.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:21 am

Though this caught my eye quite eagerly, I unfortunately found the structure of the first game unenjoyable, in that so many options that I felt should have taken one back to the beginning of the choice tree instead advanced the plot when I wasn't ready. I didn't feel like save-scumming to ask all the questions I could, so I stopped playing.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:36 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:Though this caught my eye quite eagerly, I unfortunately found the structure of the first game unenjoyable, in that so many options that I felt should have taken one back to the beginning of the choice tree instead advanced the plot when I wasn't ready. I didn't feel like save-scumming to ask all the questions I could, so I stopped playing.

Yeah, I was still figuring things out while writing that one, I'll keep working on making my future adventures better structured.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby ravenaraze » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:23 am

Im unable to get to the true ending and the Secret ending... can someone pm me how to get them?
ravenaraze
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game