Looking for some old games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for some old games

Postby gnotagnome » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:50 pm

I believe they were rpg maker games, and I don't know if they're the same one.

1 has a part where you're shrunk in a prison cell and can be eaten by girl in the cell over, thinking you're a robot and planning to smuggle you out

2 has a part where you and a party member face a lake monster similar to the loch ness monster, and you can sacrifice your party member to it or get some fatal vore scenes with it

3 has a city where you can make a bet with a woman that another woman will notice you hiding in the basket of bread, she doesn't, and you get eaten

4 has you playing a pred who can gain stats by eating specific enemy types
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Re: Looking for some old games

Postby Mushroomfly » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Pretty sure #2 is Vore Night
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Derekiscool » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:19 am

Mushroomfly wrote:Pretty sure #2 is Vore Night

I think #4 might also be Vore Night; heres the link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=13541&hilit=Vore+Night
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:08 am

1 and 3 are both the original GTS Vore RPG from xwarriorj
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby gnotagnome » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:29 am

Thank you! yall were right; they're 2 games
gnotagnome
New to the forum

Return to Vore game