Hell's Perversions v.1.4.1 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Hell's Perversions (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game)

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Doughnutz2000 wrote:I really like this concept, had a good time with the game! And the illustrations are cute :)

Definitely favour the vore content so was glad to see that it had good options for that.

Thanks! I'm very happy with the artist who provided these illustrations. She's currently working on a full-color pic that will be included in the next major release.

Three or four more vore endings will also be added in that release, so you're in luck!
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Update 12/10/2020- Hell's Perversions is now hosted on Vored Alive!

https://voreda.live/game.php?id=57

If you've enjoyed Hell's Perversions, I'd appreciate it if you stopped by the page linked above to leave a review.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:27 pm

That CV scene with the incubus at the brothel was great! Is that the only male pred option so far?
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:07 pm

wetcardboardbox wrote:That CV scene with the incubus at the brothel was great! Is that the only male pred option so far?

Glad you enjoyed it! As of the current version, that is indeed the only male pred route, however, another male pred is planned to be added in either version 1.2 or 1.3.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:33 am

Absolutely brilliant! I especially enjoyed the vore and toilet slavery scenes in the restaurant. Can't wait to see more.
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Adelais wrote:Absolutely brilliant! I especially enjoyed the vore and toilet slavery scenes in the restaurant. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks so much! I'm happy to say, your wait is over! Version 1.1 has been released, featuring a new, hidden area, a new illustration, more endings (including the first implemented Good End), and Safe Mode.

Hope you enjoy!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.1 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:21 am

Loving all these new scenes, especially the post-vore scat ones. These puns are also delicious.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:42 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Loving all these new scenes, especially the post-vore scat ones. These puns are also delicious.

Thanks so much!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:03 am

The demon ladies are all so cute! I love them all!
Favorites are the ones that are classy and charming on the outside while I’m churning in their insides.
I especially liked how they unceremoniously send me down the toilet. I’m not even an event to them anymore~ at most, a passing thought for a healthier lifestyle and a passing “prrfft” of gas. Your descriptors are good too. Some of the farts and scat are particularly nasty ♡

The size difference is grand. It makes for lovely imagery of plumped, bulging bellies, nicely filled with a squirming soul who never stood a chance. “10 foot tall = short predator” is love. I also like all the different colors they have ♡ they even blush differently!

Haven’t played through everything yet, but I’m loving it so far!
Thank you for developing and sharing.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:56 pm

Those are some pretty high-quality illustrations. And I like that it shows the demons in their everyday attire and activity, that leaves the kinky stuff to imagination.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Circle0Trick wrote:The demon ladies are all so cute! I love them all!
Favorites are the ones that are classy and charming on the outside while I’m churning in their insides.
I especially liked how they unceremoniously send me down the toilet. I’m not even an event to them anymore~ at most, a passing thought for a healthier lifestyle and a passing “prrfft” of gas. Your descriptors are good too. Some of the farts and scat are particularly nasty ♡

The size difference is grand. It makes for lovely imagery of plumped, bulging bellies, nicely filled with a squirming soul who never stood a chance. “10 foot tall = short predator” is love. I also like all the different colors they have ♡ they even blush differently!

Haven’t played through everything yet, but I’m loving it so far!
Thank you for developing and sharing.

Really glad to hear you're having fun with this! Classy preds can def be a lot of fun to play with. That upper-class attitude really tends to sell power and dominance.

Version 1.2 is approaching release-ready, and there'll be demons to play with, as well as some more gas and scat play.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.2 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:42 am

Ringing in the New Year with a new content update! 1.2's new area, the Manor, focuses on TG content, though there's plenty of fun to be had with watersports, gas and scat as well.

Want to give my new artist some time to work, so the next update will be more focused on polish than additional content. Planning to add a non-binary player option, as well as the ability to track which endings you've seen.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:11 am

hype!
ohwait it's already up an posted.
hype-er!
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheWildeWood » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Just gave Hell's Perversions a run and I'm sad to say that I went into gamer mode and ruined my experience. I'll spend some more time with it in tourist mode soon, because it's a wonderful little Hell you've created and it deserves time.

Small niggle: demon description on the first page felt a little telly, like a biology lecture. Throw a "multifarious" in there perhaps?

Anyway, kudos to you and the artist.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:01 pm

TheWildeWood wrote:Just gave Hell's Perversions a run and I'm sad to say that I went into gamer mode and ruined my experience. I'll spend some more time with it in tourist mode soon, because it's a wonderful little Hell you've created and it deserves time.

Small niggle: demon description on the first page felt a little telly, like a biology lecture. Throw a "multifarious" in there perhaps?

Thanks so much for the feedback on description. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'gamer mode'?
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheWildeWood » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:
TheWildeWood wrote:Just gave Hell's Perversions a run and I'm sad to say that I went into gamer mode and ruined my experience. I'll spend some more time with it in tourist mode soon, because it's a wonderful little Hell you've created and it deserves time.

Thanks so much for the feedback on description. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'gamer mode'?

Ever heard of "optimizing the fun out of a game"? Basically ignoring everything that doesn't directly achieve end game, which turns just about anything into busy work.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:17 pm

TheWildeWood wrote:
CuddleSlut wrote:

Ever heard of "optimizing the fun out of a game"? Basically ignoring everything that doesn't directly achieve end game, which turns just about anything into busy work.

Ahhh, I understand. Yes, Hell's Perversions definitely isn't the sort of game that handles that well. :lol: There's likely more reward for losing than winning.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.3 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:19 am

02/03/2021- New Release!

Version 1.3 is now completed an available for download. The most prominent addition is that the player will now be able to choose 'non-binary' as their gender. There are two new scenes in the Manor to accompany this: male and female players will be able to experience enby TG transformation if they mess around with one of the two new items.

In addition, the game will now track your gender and genitals and display these at the bottom of each passage. Very helpful if you take multiple trips to the manor and lose track of what you've been changed to. The Game Over screen will now track which endings you've seen and give a little list at the bottom, so you can count up all the different sexy and humiliating damnations you've experienced.

Was originally going to release this as 1.2.1, but given how much I've actually added (and how much work it was), it seemed appropriate to make this its own release. As always, hope you enjoy!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:59 am

This is a fun little game that I missed for a while!
Of course, I'm most enamoured by the vore-centric interactions (with/without sex), especially liking the ones with the end-boss. I don't know how easy minor variations are to implement on twine, but perhaps it would be fun to include some as you'll likely re-visit her scenes multiple times as you try to answer. :-D

Keep up the good work!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:20 am

mysta wrote:This is a fun little game that I missed for a while!
Of course, I'm most enamoured by the vore-centric interactions (with/without sex), especially liking the ones with the end-boss. I don't know how easy minor variations are to implement on twine, but perhaps it would be fun to include some as you'll likely re-visit her scenes multiple times as you try to answer. :-D

Keep up the good work!

Mysta

Whoa! Didn't expect to see you here. I've really enjoyed your Myst Adventure RPG-maker games, and I'm flattered you've enjoyed Hell's Perversions. :D

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the Keeper, and for the encouragement.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game