Hell's Perversions v.1.4.1 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.3 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby Kius » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:06 pm

I feel as though you should add the option to completely restart, or for it to completely restart when you become a demon. Also, adding more dom dialogue is probably a good idea, I know Sotah and Oliel are there but that doesn't really seem like Dom as it feels more like them just being horny. And Letva's scene is weird, as it seems it's there just to confirm the fact that you are the weakest being there (Similar to all the transformation content). The scenes with Keeper seem to short as there's only three end scenes and all of them can be summarized is a sentence. I feel like you could make a whole n'other game out of just Sotah and Oliel since you explained so little about them. Funnily enough you get the most backstory for the character's who buy you after you got transformed. Some slavery scenes might do well, as it would fit in with the games already existing content quite nicely. A explanation on how magic works from Fumotha would be nice to have. And maybe a option to continue to view your damnation in case you want more scenes with a character you like?
Kius
New to the forum

Postby CuddleSlut » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Kius wrote:I feel as though you should add the option to completely restart, or for it to completely restart when you become a demon. Also, adding more dom dialogue is probably a good idea, I know Sotah and Oliel are there but that doesn't really seem like Dom as it feels more like them just being horny. And Letva's scene is weird, as it seems it's there just to confirm the fact that you are the weakest being there (Similar to all the transformation content). The scenes with Keeper seem to short as there's only three end scenes and all of them can be summarized is a sentence. I feel like you could make a whole n'other game out of just Sotah and Oliel since you explained so little about them. Funnily enough you get the most backstory for the character's who buy you after you got transformed. Some slavery scenes might do well, as it would fit in with the games already existing content quite nicely. A explanation on how magic works from Fumotha would be nice to have. And maybe a option to continue to view your damnation in case you want more scenes with a character you like?

Hey, thanks a lot for your feedback.

I believe 'Start Again With a New Soul?' is that complete restart option you're looking for. Lets you choose your gender and genitals over again. Unless you're talking about also clearing out the endings? Similarly, the demon ending shoots you off to credits, which then links back to the start of the game.

I was considering adding some more content to the manor at some point in a future update, so it's certainly possible that Sotah and Oliel will get more scenes, more development or both. Sorry you were a little disatisfied with Letva's ending. Aside from the Sotah and Oliel endings, the Keeper also gets a slavery ending, and I have considered the possibility of adding another area with more slavery focus at some point in the future.

As far as explaining the magic system goes, it's not really a priority for me. Magic exists to let the demons do more pervy stuff to you. It can and will do whatever I feel is sexy. In a proper fantasy story (rather than a smut story), I might be inclined to offer more explanation and establish harder limits, but that's just not the kind of story or game this was ever meant to be.

Not really sure how I'd extend the existing scenes more than they are without being redundant. The Sotah and Oliel scenes do sort of get an extension in the form of the optional watersports and scat scenes. Not to discredit your criticism, just attempting to clarify my reasoning, I suppose.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:29 pm

03/20/21- New update released!

Version 1.4 adds a nonbinary demon character, Nezim, that players can have sex with (and get butt-nommed by). Nezim appears in the Sex Club alongside Oblast and Letva.

I've enjoyed writing this update, and working on this game in general, but this is likely to be the last update for a while. Hope you've all enjoyed the game so far, and I hope you enjoy this new update as well.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.4 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:39 am

Love it. Great little addition to cap things off, at least for the time being.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.4 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Game

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:47 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:Love it. Great little addition to cap things off, at least for the time being.

Thanks a ton!
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Re: Hell's Perversions v.1.4.1 (Prey POV + TF Twine Demon Ga

Postby CuddleSlut » Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 pm

UPDATE- 05/22/2021- Itty bitty patch. Fixed a glitch where the Safe Mode text for two of the questions the Keeper asks was displayed, giving away the answer, even when Safe Mode was not turned on.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby mofvore » Sun May 23, 2021 12:22 am

I really enjoyed this game! Just great all around. The setting is fun. The anal vore, fart, and disposal content is top notch. Just the combo of vore and TF here is great. I also like that you separated the gender and genital options. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the lack of a buttplug tf ending in the sex shop. It seems like a missed opportunity, but it's also a very minor complaint. Again, excellent game.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon May 24, 2021 2:59 pm

mofvore wrote:I really enjoyed this game! Just great all around. The setting is fun. The anal vore, fart, and disposal content is top notch. Just the combo of vore and TF here is great. I also like that you separated the gender and genital options. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the lack of a buttplug tf ending in the sex shop. It seems like a missed opportunity, but it's also a very minor complaint. Again, excellent game.

So glad you liked my game! A buttplug TF ending certainly could have been fun.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:21 pm

Teeny tiny weeny bump.

The Mega link has been replaced with a link to the game's page on Itch. Doing this in an effort to get more donations.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorsatile » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:57 am

Images have been broken by Discord's file link update.
Vorsatile
New to the forum

Postby KirklandSignature » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:14 am

itch links are down :( (never mind)
Last edited by KirklandSignature on Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KirklandSignature
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:18 pm

For me the illustrations are not loading at all. When I copy the links, I get discord links, which then are no longer availible. Is there a different way or fix for this?

But I love the content it has... so rare to see and have watersports, dirty stuff and transformation like that... wonderful game.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:01 am

is there some way to correct the images?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game