TheVoreEngineer's Interactive Projects [TftE/HQ]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreEngineer's Interactive Projects [TftE/HQ]

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:17 am

CrystalKiller88 wrote:So, I don't know if I'm just dumb or something, but I can't seem to get any endings in Tales from the Engisphere. I get a few beginnings of endings, and they're listed as completed in the extras menu, but all they say is "vore scene ensues." Are they just not in the game yet or something, or am I just doing something wrong? I have no content blocked, by the way.

Evergreen928 wrote:I've had the same problem. Just glad it's not just me.

Hey, sorry about that! It's 100% not your fault there, the release of the interactive currently available is really really barebones and mainly meant to be for seeing if people were interested in a project structured like it. The current version being worked on is vastly improved and will have, ya know, actually written out stuff for it. Apologies again!

NightRoller wrote:I look forward to seeing progress on this, and so I comment here!
I recall fondly my memories of watching vore game playthroughs on Youtube (that was many years ago, though despite their purge a few vore channels still exist that I yet follow), and I'm only just now beginning to download and play some of them myself. Looking forward to trying some new things!

The game may take a while, but glad to hear you're interested!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:35 am

Hey everyone, apologies for the lack of updates here, I thought I best provide a proper update to the progression of both projects.
Unfortunately, progress on both projects has stagnated due to a few issues going on behind the scenes, though progress is happening. Just slowly.

First off, TFTE. The interactive has actually been rebuilt from the version that is currently accessible, with even more functionality using the new Harlowe 3 engine over the old Harlowe 2 engine, allowing for an even more visually distinct stylistic flourishes as well as overall cleaned up code. However, both the train and driving paths have been removed for the time being. After playtesting, both these paths were obtuse and too mired in RNG for it to be an enjoyable experience. Thus, said content has been removed. The endings there may be used in later passages, we'll see. Overall, I hope to get this demo out by the end of the month, but knowing my capacity to keep to deadlines, we'll see.

The more complicated (unfortunately for most) one is HQ. The demo has found little progress being made, but it's getting there. However, it's worth discussing the future plans for the project, primarily the transfer of the game from its current engine of MV, over to the newer version of said engine MZ. The demo will still be completed in MV, however, since a lot of the work has already been completed in it, though again this will be based on how well the game concept is received.

Apologies for the overall nothingburger update, but I thought I best inform everyone where both of these projects are at the moment.
~ V. Engineer
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby EsmeLove » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:56 pm

It strikes me as though you have a lot of deep plans for these systems and looking at the roadmap you've laid out leaves me pretty impressed. Frankly, this sound exactly like what I've been looking for since the ancient days of Duam's VRPG. Here's hoping to a sucessful development and a lack of things to trip over in all that digital wiring. It sounds like you really love these projects and that passion gives me a lot of hope for the prospects of these titles. Good luck and I look forward to seeing future updates!
EsmeLove
New to the forum

Postby ScaryMottersters » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:09 pm

I will definitely be keeping this thread in my favorites, you games sound like wonderful breaths of fresh air
ScaryMottersters
New to the forum

Postby zacman300 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:08 pm

Is this even alive anymore?
zacman300
New to the forum

Postby voresercher » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:21 am

zacman300 wrote:Is this even alive anymore?

The fact that the last post here (before yours) was 2 years ago should say enough I'd think...
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:58 pm

Those are great, you can take your time with each of the game with updates and stuffs along the way to have them be as great as possible.
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scoutboy25 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 am

Welp...this was a bust. A shame too since it looked neat.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game