Feeding Them (Apr 10th, 2021 Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Feeding Them (Apr 10th, 2021 Update)

Postby RealZikik » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:18 pm

I got in the mood to work on one of my projects and I've got enough done that I felt like sharing what I have before I just go back to procrastinating. Anyways, in this game, the main character, Sam, wants to get eaten. However, it won't be as simple as finding his desired predator and asking them. He'll have to work for it. Since the people he's asking to eat him know him pretty well, they are very hesitant at the idea of eating him and even more so at the thought of digesting him. First, Sam will have to convince them to eat him and then after that, he has to work on convincing them to digest him. Think "A High Stakes Game", but the goal is the complete opposite. The game will be split into a few different stages. Clear one and you unlock the next.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

If you've seen the thread I made on vore games I started, you'll likely recognize these sprites. I decided to take "Weird Game" and remake it with Ren'py instead of RPG Maker.

Download
Mediafire

Tips:
If you want Sam to be digested, have him be as nice as possible. Don't say anything rude and try to make digesting him sound appealing. Also, massaging their bellies from the inside helps.

Change Log:
- Added mother level
- Added game icon
- Various adjustments to get the game to run

- Added sister level
- Added angel character
- Fixed a few bugs

- Sister level fixed thanks to Corvatz
- Some minor adjustments made to the sister level
- Added best friend level

The first three stages are complete. The first is with Sam's mother, the second is with his sister, and the third is with his best friend.
Last edited by RealZikik on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Feeding Them (Vore Visual Novel In Progress)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:48 pm

You had me at "willing prey" XD I love this, I love the layout so much more than A high stakes game, with more focus on talking and interaction than RNG nonsense. However I can't seem to get her to digest me, is there a guide of some kind?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:34 pm

Wow, this game is rather very interesting, for an under construction Visual novel game. :-D
I want to be of an assistant to the project, but I don't want to feel like a bother. I can't wait to see the rest of the development as it goes ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:19 am

Nice
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:00 am

Got an error message from the first dialogue tree after being swallowed; picking "I have to come out one end" pops up this:

error.PNG
Achenar
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:55 am

Achenar wrote:Got an error message from the first dialogue tree after being swallowed; picking "I have to come out one end" pops up an error.

This is likely because it was typed as ihavetocomeoutonened in the label instead of ihavetocomeoutoneend. I know this because I've encountered that error as well.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:09 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:You had me at "willing prey" XD I love this, I love the layout so much more than A high stakes game, with more focus on talking and interaction than RNG nonsense. However I can't seem to get her to digest me, is there a guide of some kind?

I haven't really had the time to put a guide together, but since the mother is the first pred, I should probably make it a bit easier.

Achenar wrote:Got an error message from the first dialogue tree after being swallowed

I will make sure to read my code more carefully for the next release.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby theprinceh » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:11 pm

Great so far. Looking forward to more.
theprinceh
Been posting for a bit

Postby conehalo » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm

like the sprites and dialogue
would like to see more
conehalo
New to the forum

Postby bartek21 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Interesting start. please continue.
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:30 pm

Willing prey is great. I'm not so much into family members, but I'm really looking forward to watching this game develop.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby rabidPsionic » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:03 pm

Do the options between the dialogue matter to the result? I know that doing nothing but struggle and choosing generally "bad" options will give you the "She's mad at you" ending, but other than that there doesn't seem to actually be a reason for those to exist.

How would the game continue past the point of death? Unless you fail, which is just kind of likely, the game would just end right there. There seems to be some kind of continue point, but...

I just feel like some things need to be explained more in-game.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:24 pm

rabidPsionic wrote:Do the options between the dialogue matter to the result? I know that doing nothing but struggle and choosing generally "bad" options will give you the "She's mad at you" ending, but other than that there doesn't seem to actually be a reason for those to exist.

All the choices you make after getting eaten have an affect on the result. Make the experience more pleasurable for the pred, she'll digest you. Piss her off and you get in a lot of trouble. Fail to do either and she'll simply just refuse to digest you.

rabidPsionic wrote:How would the game continue past the point of death? Unless you fail, which is just kind of likely, the game would just end right there. There seems to be some kind of continue point, but...

I just feel like some things need to be explained more in-game.

It's going to be explained in the second level of the game which is about halfway done at the moment.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Another thing I would like to see is when the characters have different emotes. :-D
Mom_testing not official plox.png
"Oh, honey. Why on earth would you want that?"
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Seems like a fun little idea, but I do have one major thought after having a look at the most current version...

Feedback or lack thereof. Actions that occur are very quick and lack impact, nor do you get any real indication of if what you're doing is working. A subtle way of doing this if you don't want to explicitly spell out that it's working is to incorporate SquishySofty's suggestion...
SquishySofty wrote:Another thing I would like to see is when the characters have different emotes. :-D
Mom_testing not official plox.png

Using a happier sprite for a short while to indicate positive influence, while a more frustrated sprite to indicate negative influence can really help players feel guided along without being too obvious.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:58 am

I agree with the above that a change of facial expression to show approval, disapproval, or nuetrality would be very helpful. I'd also love for the required dialogue to be much less strict, as right now so much of the dialogue and responses are extremely hawt, but completely unviable if you actually want to get digested.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby RealZikik » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:49 pm

I'll definitely consider more sprites at some point, but it'll probably be a while. I'm not really an artist and I wouldn't say I'm an expert at using Kisekae either.

On the subject of difficulty, I'll be lowering the requirements for the first stage.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby dragon666 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:27 pm

I like this game i can't wait to see the full story of it
dragon666
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Just put out a new version. I made the mother level easier and added Sam's sister.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby thdergonberg » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:12 pm

quick question. how do I reach the sister level
thdergonberg
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game