Rain World Vore mod potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Rain World Vore mod potential

Postby Witheet » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:16 pm

I'm a fan of Rain World, and I like vore, so I was wondering if anyone ever tried or at least thought of doing a vore mod about it.

Like for example I was thinking, the game has a friendship feature where you can befriend a hostile lizard by feeding them, well I thought that it be nice that instead of just biting the dead body of the creature and bringing them in their nest, they could vore them on the spot, ideally there would be a bulge or the lizard would get fatter/bigger the more you feed him, and could gain more HP or something similar !

Or another idea that might be the hardest to do I imagine is like, what if a friendly lizard could vore you, and you can control its movement and interactions from within. How to activate the friendly vore would be to have a specific item in hand and when the IA of the lizard notices the item in the slugcat's hand, it would try to eat them and all.

And since Rain World has a lot of neat tools to create mod more easily, I thought it'd be really nice to have that ! And to be honest, I'd be willing to learn how to program or write code if there's someone experienced willing to work on the project ! And if any art is needed, I can provide ^^ ( Even though I doubt it'd be needed in such a mod, but hey you never know ! )

But yeah, in the end it's just me sharing my wishful thinking ^^ Thank you for reading !

PS : I had these ideas pop up after I drew something about my tamed red lizard

VorelolRNsmall.png
They have to protect their bestie, and if they can do that and eat at the same time why would they pass up the opportunity ?
Witheet
New to the forum

Re: Rain World Vore mod potential

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Ooooohhh, color me interested. Slug cats always seemed like they’d slide down nice and easy for preds like me~! I’m not a coder myself, but I’ve definitely seen a lot of mods for it, so it probably wouldn’t be too out of the question.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pure » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:06 pm

First thing I see on the forum after a few years is about Rain World. Neat. As for a mod, I think it might be interesting to see. It's already half-present in many areas of the game and I don't think making the lizards actually eat you would be a hugely difficult change to make.
Pure
New to the forum

Postby NikoMessiah » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:48 am

I hope this goes through.
NikoMessiah
New to the forum

Postby EclipseTheDragon » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:50 am

you can find a rain world vore mod here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/506655 ... :174427357
mod name: Hungry Lizards
EclipseTheDragon
New to the forum

Postby HungryLily810 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:31 am

Saw a YouTuber play multiplayer with multiple mods mostly for vore. They were prey and pred at the same time I beleive. (Video is 4 hours long and call it laziness but I don’t feel like watching it again :P
https://youtu.be/iKBeb287LEk?si=g9U5wy4ISqlYpWw_

They used those mods:
Hungry Lizards by Serkular
Rotund World by WillowWispy
More Grabs by drWoof
Warp Menu by LeeMoriya
BeastMaster by SirMeowsalot

I havn’t played the game but I watched the video and it looked fun so I hope this helps.
HungryLily810
New to the forum

Return to Vore game