A Tiny bit from Home v0.3.0 update -- 09/05/21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Tiny bit from Home v0.3.0 update -- 09/05/21

Postby Crox » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Hello everyone! some of you may know me from the "Work to be shared!" forums, and today I bring you all a project that I have been developing for some weeks now:

A Tiny bit from Home
CharaStudio-2020-11-27-11-30-41-Render.png

So, what is this game about?

A Tiny bit from Home is a visual novel game made on renpy that uses 3D scenes made on Koikatsu by myself, if you know me by the arts that I make using koikatsu you probably already have some idea of what to expect of the scenes of the game, in this game, your objective is to find your way back to your original home, or... find a NEW home with one of the preds of the game, Which preds you can live with however, you will have to find out, since most of them will just want to digest you in the end~

What content the game currently has?

Spoiler: show
- Unbirth
- Anal vore
- Oral vore
- M/?
- F/?
- Monster girls/boys
- Other tinies

What content the game will have in the future?

- Cock vore
- (This list will probably change as I think of more stuff to add)

What content the game will not have?

- Gore
- Hard vore
- watersports
- scat/farting

Can we have a little tease of the scenes?

There you go :3
Park9.png
Feera14.png
screenshot0001.png

Download
https://mega.nz/file/9uIAlJRJ#8UbIJZVeG ... 4Fkt-Wp9Sg

Changelog:
V0.3.0
Added the pole dance stage area of the phoenix bar, with two new preds (three to be more precise) and also tinies
Added a option to retry the third battle with Jane in case you lose
Added a new main menu art and also a music to make it less quiet

V0.2.1
Added more scenes for Osora, with also the introduction of Nakata
Added a auto option in case you don't want to keep going to the next text manually

V0.2.0
The cafe has been added! and alongside the cafe, Lumie, the gluttonous human woman has been added
The phoenix bar lounge has been added! and alongside the bar lounge, Osora, the demon boy has been added
More scenes were added for Feera
A battle system has been added! currently is only possible to battle with Jane
Speaking of Jane, a new game over scene has been added in case you lose the third battle with her

What is planned for the next update?
New content for Lumie
I will probably still update the list

Do we have a list of all the preds?
Yep!

Feera, the neko girl
Jane, the college human girl
Lumie, the gluttonous human woman
Osora, the demon boy
Nakata, the business human woman
Kuno and Noku, the kitsune sisters
Mavek, the poledancer android

And obviously, I will update the list as more content is added to the game

Credits:
Nihon Falcom
AugustSandberg
InspectorJ
Codeine
csproduction
jeschke
Sukeban Games
ATLUS

I hope you all enjoy the game, and if you have some feedback, suggestion or etc, please feel free to type! they are always welcome!
Also, keep in mind that this game is currently (And probably will always be) just a hobby for me.
Last edited by Crox on Tue May 11, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Crox
Participator

Re: A Tiny bit from Home (v0.1.0)

Postby VoidInVoid » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:05 pm

Well, I, for one, am intrigued.
VoidInVoid
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kurczak48 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 pm

It's definitely worth taking a look ^^
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit

Postby aceinthehole » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:09 pm

I'll be watching your work with great interest 8)
aceinthehole
New to the forum

Postby strawhat64 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Looks interesting. Gonna try it.
strawhat64
New to the forum

Postby zeroc69 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:58 pm

Like what i see so far. I noticed when you chose to "leave" it starts playing a "battle" theme, is the plan to include a "tug of war" style system like Shrink EXP or Tiny Misadventure or will it be a purely dialogue based game? Perhaps a set percent chance that an escape will be successful or fail? Very curious to see what directions this game will go in!
zeroc69
New to the forum

Postby Overmind42 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:25 am

So whats the schedule looking like for future content? I like what was in the game but it was so short.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Josephj08 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:33 am

A really good start for a game, and well made. I will be waiting patiently for the next update please keep up the good work.

If you need any suggestions for the game, or its story feel free to ask since I am sure everyone following the game will be happy to help if they can, including me.

You have set up a really good plotline, and story so far that fits with the themes you are going for, and can not wait for more story along with the well made scenes.
Josephj08
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:05 am

Is it possible to get more futa than (monster) boys?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:36 am

I think it's good for a demo, what I hope is not as if we fled the pred without wanting to stay.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crox » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:18 am

zeroc69 wrote:Like what i see so far. I noticed when you chose to "leave" it starts playing a "battle" theme, is the plan to include a "tug of war" style system like Shrink EXP or Tiny Misadventure or will it be a purely dialogue based game? Perhaps a set percent chance that an escape will be successful or fail? Very curious to see what directions this game will go in!

For now the plan is to just be dialogue, hence why you only have a limited number of chances to escape a side pred.
Overmind42 wrote:So whats the schedule looking like for future content? I like what was in the game but it was so short.

I will update the main post soon with the planned content for the next update.
Josephj08 wrote:A really good start for a game, and well made. I will be waiting patiently for the next update please keep up the good work.

If you need any suggestions for the game, or its story feel free to ask since I am sure everyone following the game will be happy to help if they can, including me.

You have set up a really good plotline, and story so far that fits with the themes you are going for, and can not wait for more story along with the well made scenes.

Thank you ^w^
Archangel64 wrote:Is it possible to get more futa than (monster) boys?

I still can't give a proper answer to that, but we will see as I continue to develop the game ^^
Crox
Participator

Postby MomoDaMouse » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:42 am

I'm personally pretty excited for this game! Please keep up the good lewd work. I hope there will be many girls I can "Accidentally" turn into fat for >w<
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby bartek21 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Interesting start.Please continue.
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Wow! Love this so far. I am curious, though, is the game going to be mostly linear as it is now, or will it loop back in places? Like, if we escape from a girl in the dorms, would there be a path back to the bus station? Or, once we go to a new location, are we locked in to that area and subsequent areas? Also, I do think it would be cool to have a bit more of an escape process than just asking the player if they want to escape and giving a yes/no. Not necessarily a tug of war game like other games have implemented, but having the possibility of failure when you're trying to escape would make the time limit of digestion so exciting! Other than that, though, I think you're really on to something here. Especially considering your other works, I have high hopes for this!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crox » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:31 pm

nullstuff wrote:Wow! Love this so far. I am curious, though, is the game going to be mostly linear as it is now, or will it loop back in places? Like, if we escape from a girl in the dorms, would there be a path back to the bus station? Or, once we go to a new location, are we locked in to that area and subsequent areas? Also, I do think it would be cool to have a bit more of an escape process than just asking the player if they want to escape and giving a yes/no. Not necessarily a tug of war game like other games have implemented, but having the possibility of failure when you're trying to escape would make the time limit of digestion so exciting! Other than that, though, I think you're really on to something here. Especially considering your other works, I have high hopes for this!

The plan is for the game to be linear, without being able to return to past locations, and for now the escape process is Just going to be a choice, but If I learn a way to implement some sort of way to make the escapes more exciting, I Will definitely add It ^^
Crox
Participator

Postby nullstuff » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:04 am

Awesome! I know that since renpy is built off of python, there’s a lot of possibilities there. You could do mini games ranging from mashing buttons to pressing certain ones in a certain order. I’m sure some people have written examples, I’ll go looking and edit this post if I find anything.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cyne » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:15 am

Oh, this looks really nice! I'm looking forwards to seeing how this turns out!

I'm rather curious, is the whole 'turning to fat' bit a game-over point? or are there plans to just continue the game, with you stuck padding said predator?
Cyne
New to the forum

Postby Crox » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:48 am

Cyne wrote:Oh, this looks really nice! I'm looking forwards to seeing how this turns out!

I'm rather curious, is the whole 'turning to fat' bit a game-over point? or are there plans to just continue the game, with you stuck padding said predator?

Yes, after you turn into fat is basically a game over.
Crox
Participator

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:25 pm

I absolutely loved it! I can’t wait to see what comes next and what other characters will be introduced.

You’re doing a splendid job, so keep it up!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScienceTiny » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:37 am

I really like what you have so far. The images are used really well, too. Like at the start, when there's an establishing shot before zooming into the hole in the wall where the character is. Not many visual novel-type games have that much attention to detail, so it was really nice to see.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game