A Tiny bit from Home v0.3.0 update -- 09/05/21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Tiny bit from Home (v0.1.0)

Postby Hansony » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:39 am

It feels like this 0.1.0 might be a bit to early in the process given that there is only one girl with choices and those aren't even real choices as only one path leads anywhere other then "to be continued" but other then that the style is fine, the "frame rate" so to say look fine to give an impression that the characters are taking action despite it just being a few frames, the dialog may be a bit long at some times but overall it seems fine with nether too much unnecessary fill nor so little that we lose the narrative.

Overall it seems like a good project that just needs more content.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crox » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:44 am

BadlyDrawnDedede wrote:I absolutely loved it! I can’t wait to see what comes next and what other characters will be introduced.

You’re doing a splendid job, so keep it up!

u5ern4m3123 wrote:I really like what you have so far. The images are used really well, too. Like at the start, when there's an establishing shot before zooming into the hole in the wall where the character is. Not many visual novel-type games have that much attention to detail, so it was really nice to see.

Thanks! I will continue to work on the game when I have free time ^w^
Hansony wrote:It feels like this 0.1.0 might be a bit to early in the process given that there is only one girl with choices and those aren't even real choices as only one path leads anywhere other then "to be continued" but other then that the style is fine, the "frame rate" so to say look fine to give an impression that the characters are taking action despite it just being a few frames, the dialog may be a bit long at some times but overall it seems fine with nether too much unnecessary fill nor so little that we lose the narrative.

Overall it seems like a good project that just needs more content.

Well this is the first version of the game, so as I update the game it will definitely have more content.
Crox
Participator

Postby Crox » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:53 pm

I updated the main post with a little more info of the current preds in the game and what is coming next ^w^
Crox
Participator

Postby aperson1234567890 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:46 pm

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game.
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby Iosys » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Love the game so far, looking forward to future updates! :)
Iosys
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:05 pm

Since it is a dating Sim do you think of adding much later the possibility to be pred, like you date the girl and you get such a strong that she don't suspect you to eat her ?
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnivyXD » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:02 am

How the update coming up
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crox » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:39 pm

Apologies for being silent about the game everyone, I was having some trouble with myself, But I finally got back on working on the game, Also, the next update will bring a battle system to make escaping the side preds more interesting.

b5n wrote:Since it is a dating Sim do you think of adding much later the possibility to be pred, like you date the girl and you get such a strong that she don't suspect you to eat her ?

The plan is for the main character to be prey only.
Crox
Participator

Postby Fatedman » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:45 pm

This game got real potential, look after yourself first but afterwards... work on this game!
Fatedman
New to the forum

Re: A Tiny bit from Home v0.2.0 update

Postby Crox » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:31 pm

The v.0.2.0 update is here! check the main post for the link and for the changelog!
Crox
Participator

Re: A Tiny bit from Home v0.2.0 update -- 06/02/21

Postby Valvatorez » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:10 am

I really like whats in here so far. Jane is easily my favorite. Keep up the great work. :)
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:44 pm

Very interesting so far. nice 3D scenes, skip options so im not wasting time. Just needs a lot more scenes added, hopefully some more oral vore with digestion
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby analvorefav » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:02 am

it looks like i cant get auto time forward to work.
analvorefav
New to the forum

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:02 pm

I love this game so far and the characters. It is extremely well done! I have one question. Will there be a character that is extremely nice that lets you explore her body as you please. I'm just asking for a character like that but its your game and you make the rules so if not then whatever, I still love this game so far.. Keep up the great work!!!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suredo » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:29 am

I really, REALLY like this so far. Can’t wait for more to be added.
Suredo
New to the forum

Postby Crox » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:00 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:I love this game so far and the characters. It is extremely well done! I have one question. Will there be a character that is extremely nice that lets you explore her body as you please. I'm just asking for a character like that but its your game and you make the rules so if not then whatever, I still love this game so far.. Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks! and while I don't have plans for that so far, I could make this happen in the future ^^
Suredo wrote:I really, REALLY like this so far. Can’t wait for more to be added.

Thank you ^w^

Also hello everyone, Once again, I'm sorry, I had problems with me again, and during the second half of february and march, I kinda lost the motivation to work on the game again, but I think I'm feeling a bit of motivation to work on the game again (I hope!), as It's said in the end of the main post, this game is just a hobby for me, and I tend to have a lot of motivation problems to do stuff, the game is no exception, So sorry once again for the silent, but I think I will start to work back on the game soon, Also I would like to ask you guys something, While developing the 0.2.0 update I noticed that I wasn't enjoying much to make the stories of the main preds, Actually, I wasn't enjoying to make the actual "story" much, what I really enjoy while making the game and also the scenes that I post on Pixiv is the "fun" stuff, and I don't really consider myself a good writer, So I was thinking of scrapping the idea of Main preds and just make everyone side pred, of course, If I do that I will make the sub preds have a bit more content so they won't have too little to do, Please tell me what do you guys think.
Crox
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 pm

Crox wrote:Also hello everyone, Once again, I'm sorry, I had problems with me again, and during the second half of february and march, I kinda lost the motivation to work on the game again, but I think I'm feeling a bit of motivation to work on the game again (I hope!), as It's said in the end of the main post, this game is just a hobby for me, and I tend to have a lot of motivation problems to do stuff, the game is no exception, So sorry once again for the silent, but I think I will start to work back on the game soon, Also I would like to ask you guys something, While developing the 0.2.0 update I noticed that I wasn't enjoying much to make the stories of the main preds, Actually, I wasn't enjoying to make the actual "story" much, what I really enjoy while making the game and also the scenes that I post on Pixiv is the "fun" stuff, and I don't really consider myself a good writer, So I was thinking of scrapping the idea of Main preds and just make everyone side pred, of course, If I do that I will make the sub preds have a bit more content so they won't have too little to do, Please tell me what do you guys think.

It is quite a good game most high quality one ive seen in a while in active development. I feel ya on losing modivation for a game its why i dont do game development as a hobby anymore. But i do enjoy the game an would like to see where the game ends up in any form. Thanks for the wonderful game so far.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby falseface » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:45 am

Also hello everyone, Once again, I'm sorry, I had problems with me again, and during the second half of february and march, I kinda lost the motivation to work on the game again, but I think I'm feeling a bit of motivation to work on the game again (I hope!), as It's said in the end of the main post, this game is just a hobby for me, and I tend to have a lot of motivation problems to do stuff, the game is no exception, So sorry once again for the silent, but I think I will start to work back on the game soon, Also I would like to ask you guys something, While developing the 0.2.0 update I noticed that I wasn't enjoying much to make the stories of the main preds, Actually, I wasn't enjoying to make the actual "story" much, what I really enjoy while making the game and also the scenes that I post on Pixiv is the "fun" stuff, and I don't really consider myself a good writer, So I was thinking of scrapping the idea of Main preds and just make everyone side pred, of course, If I do that I will make the sub preds have a bit more content so they won't have too little to do, Please tell me what do you guys think.

As long as you like the characters you make that all that really matters. If more of a loose world is more fun to work with go for it, that way you can develop characters a bit easier and won't be locked into "fuck I need to give x a connection to y". If characters connect they connect. write them the way you want. (would go on a rant of devs should trust themselves and do what makes them happy but I'll stop)
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:54 pm

I really enjoy this game. Despite how little it is, it has great potential. It would really be sad to see this game stop...but that's your choice. I can understand the lack of motivation that you have in making this. I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you to keep going on something you simply don't want to do. Even if this is just a hobby, I really can see great things in this game. If you want to stop making it, more power to you. But I'll tell you this, you did a really amazing job and I really want to see this game could offer. I really do....but you can do whatever, I'll be okay with this. Hope I didn't sound demanding and hope you take care of yourself!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crox » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Dotsu wrote:It is quite a good game most high quality one ive seen in a while in active development. I feel ya on losing modivation for a game its why i dont do game development as a hobby anymore. But i do enjoy the game an would like to see where the game ends up in any form. Thanks for the wonderful game so far.

I thank you too for enjoying the game and making the post ^w^

falseface wrote:As long as you like the characters you make that all that really matters. If more of a loose world is more fun to work with go for it, that way you can develop characters a bit easier and won't be locked into "fuck I need to give x a connection to y". If characters connect they connect. write them the way you want. (would go on a rant of devs should trust themselves and do what makes them happy but I'll stop)

Thanks for the suggestion! I will go on with that in mind ^w^

LazyLegion95 wrote:I really enjoy this game. Despite how little it is, it has great potential. It would really be sad to see this game stop...but that's your choice. I can understand the lack of motivation that you have in making this. I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you to keep going on something you simply don't want to do. Even if this is just a hobby, I really can see great things in this game. If you want to stop making it, more power to you. But I'll tell you this, you did a really amazing job and I really want to see this game could offer. I really do....but you can do whatever, I'll be okay with this. Hope I didn't sound demanding and hope you take care of yourself!

Thank you! and no, you didn't sound demanding ^^
Crox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game