Ace Attorney/Danganronpa Type Vore game.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ace Attorney/Danganronpa Type Vore game.

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:14 am

So. I started the Ace Attorney Trilogy. I’ve never played these games, but I’m in love with them. I needed to scratch the Danganronpa itch since it’s been three years with no new content from that series.

But that’s not what matters rn. Now I’m no stranger to the ace attorney characters, I’ve seen their fan art around here. I was actually surprised how many characters I recognized from here lol.

So I want to gauge the interest in an Ace Attorney based Vore rpg maker game. (I think Rpg maker just because of how moldable it is.) If course there’s a lot to discuss here as I want to try this, but I don’t want to make promises I cannot deliver on like the last rpg maker game I tried. So I’m going to start this thread as a way to gauge interest, get ideas and overall see how this could go if I were to try it.

So here’s basically a list of possibilities for it.
I’m not sure on capcoms rules on sprite editing. It would be easier and faster for me to use their sprites from the trilogy and edit the Vore variations.
I could do original art (with either OCs or AA characters), but with my own art skills I’m not confident enough. I’d want to collab with an artist and split the work hopefully. This isn’t me asking for someone to offer, I’m just saying that’s what I’d want to do, or at least commission someone.
I wouldn’t make it very long. Probably 5 short trials for a first release if it goes well. Nothing to the scale of the actual games. Investigations would be cut too. Just trials with in between segments.
I don’t think these would be murder trials. I think in a world with a Vore setting, this should be a sort of parody.
Ex. Trial for who ate someone. (I guess murder trial, but I’d probably make reformation a thing so it’s less dark of a storyline. Unless you think permavore would fit well)
It would be visual novel style, so no actual free exploration like an actual rpg. I’d just use RPG maker since it’s the engine I like best for these types of games.
Probably have multiple endings per trial with various Vore outcomes.

I’d wanna have fun with this. So let’s discuss and I’ll update this as I move forward.
(No Ace Attorney spoilers please. I’m not done yet with the trilogy.)
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Ace Attorney/Danganronpa Type Vore game.

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:59 am

I like to try out new vore games and if you can realize your idea, i would like to play this game. I look forward on this.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:15 am

Datstrudel wrote:I’m not sure on capcoms rules on sprite editing.

I wouldn't worry about that. Have you seen how many Mega Man edits there are out there? Or how many webcomics use Capcom sprites? Editing a Capcom sprite for a free project is a total non-issue.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:35 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:I’m not sure on capcoms rules on sprite editing.

I wouldn't worry about that. Have you seen how many Mega Man edits there are out there? Or how many webcomics use Capcom sprites? Editing a Capcom sprite for a free project is a total non-issue.

Thank you for letting me know.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:57 pm

I just imagined a trial of figuring out whether the accused had eaten someone and they're trying to hide their belly under the table.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Shroomu » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:16 pm

Ooh! I think I remember a section of Retale 2 where they have an Ace Attorney style trial. I have to say, love both Danganronpa and Ace Attorney. I don't do art that well, but I wish you the best of luck with this idea!
Shroomu
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:50 am

Bright wrote:I just imagined a trial of figuring out whether the accused had eaten someone and they're trying to hide their belly under the table.

That is a funny thought. I’m not entirely sure how it would work at this point. I’m still in the “do I actually want to attempt to do this” stage of planning. I need to brainstorm a lot. Also dabbling in RPG maker to test and see how gameplay mechanics could work is needed. Hopefully I can have a decision and maybe even a mini demo done sooner than later.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:29 pm

This reminds me of how I tried making my own Ace Attorney vore game a few years ago.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby swetzverelend » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:12 pm

I haven't tried rpgmaker, but you might consider RenPy if you're going to focus on the more visual novel side of things. I've used RenPy in the past for vore stuff, and its worked surprisingly well.
swetzverelend
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Alright, because I've had an itch for predator only games for a long time, so what if you went with a Ace Attorney style game where you play as this seemingly harmless girl (I prefer F/? vore) but she secretly gobbles up civilians. Someone suspects the player of eating them and she has to prove her innocence to avoid being thrown in jail forever in a court of law. She needs to discredit eye witness testimonies, come up with a believable alibi, and make up a story for why she has a noisy paunch such as "oh, I just ate at a seafood buffet" or something like that. The idea is that outside of the courtroom, she can eat basically anyone and her only obstacle is what happens when someone of interest disappears. This is to give a feeling of power to the player, something very rare on this website, what with most of the games being about prey content.

thots?
daeway
Participator

Postby chance10 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:42 pm

This seems like a great idea I would love to see a test build of it
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:19 am

RealZikik wrote:This reminds me of how I tried making my own Ace Attorney vore game a few years ago.

Yes, I do believe some of your old Ace Attorney content sparked some interest in it for me some time ago. I was actually thinking about it when I was brainstorming. If you would like to assist in any way, PM me. I only really just started getting into the series and just beat the first game.

daeway wrote:Alright, because I've had an itch for predator only games for a long time, so what if you went with a Ace Attorney style game where you play as this seemingly harmless girl (I prefer F/? vore) but she secretly gobbles up civilians. Someone suspects the player of eating them and she has to prove her innocence to avoid being thrown in jail forever in a court of law. She needs to discredit eye witness testimonies, come up with a believable alibi, and make up a story for why she has a noisy paunch such as "oh, I just ate at a seafood buffet" or something like that. The idea is that outside of the courtroom, she can eat basically anyone and her only obstacle is what happens when someone of interest disappears. This is to give a feeling of power to the player, something very rare on this website, what with most of the games being about prey content.

thots?

I could see this possibility being integrated. I’m not sure exactly what I want to do yet. At this point in time, I’m leaning towards Ace Attorney Vore game game in which you play as Phoenix, however, if I go down the route of original characters and art, this is very possibly a fun way to go about it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:58 am

daeway wrote:Alright, because I've had an itch for predator only games for a long time, so what if you went with a Ace Attorney style game where you play as this seemingly harmless girl (I prefer F/? vore) but she secretly gobbles up civilians. Someone suspects the player of eating them and she has to prove her innocence to avoid being thrown in jail forever in a court of law. She needs to discredit eye witness testimonies, come up with a believable alibi, and make up a story for why she has a noisy paunch such as "oh, I just ate at a seafood buffet" or something like that. The idea is that outside of the courtroom, she can eat basically anyone and her only obstacle is what happens when someone of interest disappears. This is to give a feeling of power to the player, something very rare on this website, what with most of the games being about prey content.

thots?

That sounds awesome, and potentially hilarious!
Turbotowns
???

Postby daeway » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:52 am

aight, so what's the sitch?
what I mean is, how is the game going, production wise?
daeway
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:18 am

daeway wrote:aight, so what's the sitch?

what I mean is, how is the game going, production wise?

I haven't started yet (Sorry). Idk what my plan is. I have a lot of ideas and stuff, but at the moment I'm not focusing on any projects. I may go back to my sandbox game Idea, and implement this somehow.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game