(DLSite) Youkai game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

(DLSite) Youkai game

Postby Krieg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:03 pm

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE309773.html

Hey guys, did not see a post regarding this so figured I would put it up here. Pretty new game, some may be familiar with the r-15 version of it that came out back in summer, this one is the R18 one. A general mix of lewd and vore (albeit with size difference aside from 1 boss). Its on sale and, if for the life of me anyone can find the extra stage+boss, tell me how because I could not find them. Not much else to say really aside that its on sale until 31st at midnight Japan time.

Enjoy o/

Edit: I beat the boss a second time using the talismans (instead of the bow and arrow that were my general go-to) and that seems to have worked for some reason.
Krieg
Participator

Re: (DLSite) Youkai game

Postby Micadi » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:02 pm

Micadi
Been posting for a bit

Re: (DLSite) Youkai game

Postby Krieg » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Micadi wrote:https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58424

Look again

Ah fair point, I tried searching for Youkai and since that brought nothing up I figured it would be worth to make this topic.
Krieg
Participator

Return to Vore game