Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (New Addons! 5/9/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Refactor Addons Released)

Postby Madmaxman » Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 am

Have you taken a look at SPID like I suggested a while back? Cloak Spells really are not the best way to handle things like this.
Madmaxman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exilo » Sat May 01, 2021 9:53 am

Quick question - is it safe to turn Periodic Burps into an ESL? I'm trying to lighten up the ol' load order...
Exilo
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Wed May 05, 2021 8:38 am

Madmaxman wrote:Have you taken a look at SPID like I suggested a while back? Cloak Spells really are not the best way to handle things like this.

I did, sorry. I'm not entirely sure how I would use SPID for my purposes here that would make the mod any more useful or performance-friendly than it already is. As far as I'm aware, there aren't many ways to narrow down which NPCs to distribute to. Additionally, in the system I have now, the cloak is only activated once per set interval so any script lag is basically configurable.

Forgive me if my rookie-modder monkey brain is missing something obvious.

Exilo wrote:Quick question - is it safe to turn Periodic Burps into an ESL? I'm trying to lighten up the ol' load order...

It probably would be, but either way the mod is basically obsolete after one of the recent Refactor updates since Mark went ahead and replicated the functionality.
CacameAwemedinade
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun May 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Released two new mods! They might be a bit jank, but check 'em out!
CacameAwemedinade
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game