Giantess Sandra Projects

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see this made into a game

Poll ended at Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm

Yes!
92%
No!
2%
I don't care either way.
6%

Total votes : 123

Re: Giantess Sandra Projects

Postby Tallest » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:11 pm

nukers1 wrote:Futa perhaps in the future?

Maybe but i do not have current plans for it.

VrangrGata wrote:is it just me or the page doesnt work? i cant use it

Because the site that hosts it has been down for a few days now. I am going to do an idea ive had for a while and transfer the bot to a better and hopefully offline alternative to personality forge. if anyone has recommendations please feel free to message me.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am

Ok personality forge seems to be online again. I am still gonna try to find another option for hosting/running the bot that is less dependent on a website but everyone should be able to see the bot again.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby lolen34 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:58 am

Database Error: There was an issue with a database query. this is fom chatbot when i us the link
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallest » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:51 pm

ok so apparently the website is back but bots are not. i will keep trying to transfer the bot to a new site
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby nukers1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Tallest wrote:
nukers1 wrote:Futa perhaps in the future?

Maybe but i do not have current plans for it.

VrangrGata wrote:is it just me or the page doesnt work? i cant use it

Because the site that hosts it has been down for a few days now. I am going to do an idea ive had for a while and transfer the bot to a better and hopefully offline alternative to personality forge. if anyone has recommendations please feel free to message me.

well either way id love to see what comes of this!
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Tallest wrote:Ok personality forge seems to be online again. I am still gonna try to find another option for hosting/running the bot that is less dependent on a website but everyone should be able to see the bot again.

for hoseting id say probably consider running it off of a rather cheap VPS service. Id recommend something like a Bluehost or GoDaddy vps plan or if you can use Linode if you are used to or ok with linux. Make a simple websit to host the chatbot an then it would be harder for it to go down.

I personally say Linode is your best bet for the bot hosting.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby voraciouser92 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Any news here? Hope that the development still continue
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallest » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Sorry for the long wait, to make a long story short I have been much busier than expected so little progress has been made, mainly in coding so there's not much to show. I am remaking the chatbot from the ground up on my own website but not many interactions have been added so I will wait to post the link here. Now that it's the holiday season however I should be able to make some good progress.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby voraciouser92 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Oh great then ! I'm happy to see that it still continue. Don't forget also to rest !
voraciouser92
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game