Giantess Sandra Projects

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see this made into a game

Poll ended at Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:23 pm

Yes!
92%
No!
2%
I don't care either way.
6%

Total votes : 123

Giantess Sandra Projects

Postby Tallest » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:23 pm

UPDATE (June 8 2021): Since I have started to make a video game based off my chat bot I have decided to change the name of this post as well as reformat it a bit.
UPDATE (June 7 2021): Sorry for the long wait life has been busy the past few months. I hope to get back to working on the game and bot and have a playable alpha asap.
UPDATE (December 22 2021): I'm sorry for the long hiatus, life has been rather busy, and I keep hitting roadblocks so there is not much to talk about, I do want to be better at communication going forward. The chatbot website is wonky at times so i have started recoding the bot on my own website and the framework for the game is almost done, then I can start adding actual content beyond test content.

Feel free to join my discord server here for quicker and more frequent (hopefully) updates: https://discord.gg/xf9a8VfmCp
This is also just a generally better way to ask questions or give criticism as i'm on discord more often then eka's.

At the end of 2020 I started making a chatbot on personality forge after seeing a few other giantess themed ones on there. What started as a simple thing for laughs and to spend free time has turned into a set of projects that I hope you will all enjoy!
Currently the bot is in Version 2.2, version 1 being a test of the site and version 2 being a clean up of the code and text, though i'm sure there are typos somewhere. English may be my first and only language but that doesn't mean I'm good at spelling it :roll: .

Check out the online chatbot here: https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbo ... tID=162229

As per popular request I am making a videogame based on my chatbot, while i have focused on for the most part recently I have not stopped working on the chatbot.
Screenshots of development of the game.
Spoiler: show

My current plans are in a google sheet because it helps me organize my ideas better if you want to see it here's the link. I've updated the actions section to have implemented commands that are available to use in blue text, however keep in mind it may not always be up to date so when in doubt use the 'info' command.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Future planed bot updates:
V2.3: Clothing update
-add new clothing options
V2.4: Day life update
-add random actions like dancing or going out

Future planed Game updates:
V0.1: Alpha (nearing completion!)
-Add in characters
-set up basic code
-model the house
V1: Catch up
-add all bot interactions currently implemented

If you have any comments or criticisms of the current bot or my ideas feel free to tell me, im always looking to improve! Also bear with me i'm new to posting on this site so if anything is formatted weird I apologies ^^; .
Last edited by Tallest on Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:58 am, edited 13 times in total.
Tallest
New to the forum

Re: Giantess game/chatbot

Postby ScienceTiny » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:54 am

Very good so far, and only ran into a few bugs. It seems to break on occasion where she thinks I'm already shrunken, but too big to be put anywhere. There also seems to be no way to be removed or taken out of a location without dying, and putting the player or a tiny in the vagina breaks the masturbate command.

Other than those few issues, this is a really good start. I like where it's going, and can't wait to see more.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 am

Thanks! I probably forgot to put in combinations for masturbate, like i said i have to manually add every possible outcome as the site dosn't have an 'if else' command. I was going to add a way to remove the player but havn't gotten to it yet, ill try to add it tomorrow. I don't know why the bot doesn't think you'r normal size though, do you know which command(s) that happened on, if not that's fine but if you remember it would help me look, either way thanks for telling me.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:16 am

It thinks I’m shrunken as well. It does it when I first start using the bot
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Tallest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Alright I believe I fixed the size and masturbation issues, some of the text had mistyped variables for size but it was an easy enough fix.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 am

Can you update the spreadsheet so that we can tell what is implemented and what isn't by using a colour coded system like you did for the v1 stuff just so that people don't get frustrated trying everything you put in the spreadsheet regarding the bot.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallest » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:12 pm

I updated the actions section of the spreadsheet to have a color code for implemented actions, originally i intended for the yellow highlight to mean what is in the bot but since it also includes things in the back end and things that don't have usable commands i can understand the confusion. Hope this helps!
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby thefattestL » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:26 am

sit down
"I'm already sitting hun"
stand up
"ok"
sit down
"I'm already sitting hun"

Schrodinger's sit
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Ooohh, definitely keeping a look on this one! Sounds promising.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tallest » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Quick update, I havn't gotten as much done with the next updates as I wanted due to college starting back up and just life in general getting in the way. I should be able to get back to making updates for the bot soon as well as continue working on the game, so far its just a few basic controls so I wouldn't even call it an alpha but it's started at least. I have also made a discord so I can give small updates and generally chat with everyone without spamming this thread and only putting major updates here.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:50 pm

After about a month I have finally gotten an update for the bot done, it does not have everything i wanted to have finished in it due to life getting in the way, but I think it has enough for an update. Things I wanted to finish but didn't will either be mini updates or added to v2.3. As usual please tell me any bugs you all run into, and hopefully I will have an update/preview to the game before long :-D .
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby JuneSacred » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:05 pm

There some problem's with interactions with toys, bot don't understand the new command like "trap on dildo"
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Did you reset the bot before using it? Everyone who used an older version needs to to gain the new functionality, sadly I have yet to find a way around this.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby JuneSacred » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:25 pm

JuneSacred wrote:There some problem's with interactions with toys, bot don't understand the new command like "trap on dildo"

Oh there's in issue with my explorer, so nothing, sorry ^^
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:44 pm

Lol, no problem. Glad its working! :lol:
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:24 pm

Hey all its been a while! I hope to get into a faster dev time with this project but do bear with me as i'm doing some things I don't have the most practice in. Hope to have a playable prototype of the 3d game soon!
Tallest
New to the forum

Re: Giantess Sandra Projects

Postby Skeiron » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Looking forward to it :)
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VrangrGata » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:17 pm

is it just me or the page doesnt work? i cant use it
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Postby Tallest » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:01 pm

So it seems personality forge is down. I do not know for how long it will be down but this error is beyond my control.
Tallest
New to the forum

Postby nukers1 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:08 am

Futa perhaps in the future?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game