Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk (Old Univoresity)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should I do next?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:24 pm

Park
22%
Library
44%
Math Building
5%
Science Building
17%
English/Arts Building
5%
History Building
7%

Total votes : 59

Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk (Old Univoresity)

Postby Reekesz » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:23 pm

Hello again darlings.

So, this’ll be the second update to Univoresity, now called Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk. The Courtyard and Welcome Center are now open to the public, with four new npcs spread about. The core of the game hasn’t really changed much, though I’m starting to look at adding a few new mechanics later down the line. If you find any bugs please do tell me, I try my best to debug but some always slip through.

As for future updates, I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure which direction I want to go in, so I figured I'd let you all decide. Essentially, the way new content is going to be added is by the implementation of the various facilities around the school. Right now it’s just the dorms and the Welcome center, and admittedly even the welcome center isn’t finished 100% yet, but those encounters aren't relevant yet. At the current pace, I can probably put out content updates similar to these about every month. Once all the facilities are present, I’m gonna start working on the game’s actual story, hopefully, which will probably involve new content as well as going back through and changing a few encounters.

Vote in the poll for which area you want to see next. If any you want to suggest characters to add either comment here or send me a PM. I’ve already got plans for most of the obvious archetypes for monster girls/boys/Nb folk (Harpies, slimes, centaurs, lamia, etc.), and while I am interested in adding less commonly known representations of mythological creatures, I admit my knowledge is lacking in certain areas. If you have suggestions for mechanics feel free to comment those as well, I’m looking at making the player-as-pred experience a bit more detailed, but that’s been a bit fidgety.

Changelog
Spoiler: show
Guard Drakes added: A pair of draconic constructs created by Lady Idlith to watch over the courtyard. The male is more timid than the female, and can tell you a little about the university and it’s residents if you ask. Features OV scenes with both as preds, no scenes as prey.
Sophiena: A massive Ogress in the school’s cafeteria. Features an OV scene as pred (Fair warning: she’s a slob) and an OV scene as prey, though that one requires a bit of work.
Ruri: A plump tanuki girl who runs the campus’ student store. Features OV scene as pred and OV scene as prey.

Content Available
OV with player as pred
OV/AV/CV/BV with player as prey
8 different npcs, each with their own encounter/encounters

Content Planned
Actual storyline
Day/Night Cycle, with different encounters depending on the time of day
Disposal (toggleable, of course, I know that isn’t everybody’s thing)
Ability for the player to choose to be a monster species
6 new areas with unique npcs

Link to the game (Recommend downloading it to play, online player messes with the program and can cause bugs.)
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/aq3z4jh1eemwxyzhhhoxwg/lady-idliths-university-for-monsterfolk
Last edited by Reekesz on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Re: Univoresity Quest Interactive

Postby ShadowedFigure » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:11 am

There are some very fun scenes in there. I haven't explored everything yet, but I will eventually. I did run into a few bugs with timers. I'll try to make a note of them next time I play.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:12 am

What's here is fine, but it's hard to give meaningful feedback with so little content.

As for errors:

I'm getting some kind of error about LilMilkgestion1 after being vored by Lil.

In Arlene's stomach:
"You emerge into the stomach with a wet plop as the esophagus forces you out with surprising force.,landing in a pool of enzymes. You hear Arlen sigh and feel the resulting vibration course through her body “I’m really sorry,”"
There shouldn't be a period after 'force', she's referred to as 'Arlen' and after 'her body' there should be a period. Later in the same paragraph there's an "i" that should be capitalized.

You can't leave Arlene's room.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:27 am

Eating Elijah causes an error
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reekesz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:37 pm

ShadowedFigure wrote:There are some very fun scenes in there. I haven't explored everything yet, but I will eventually. I did run into a few bugs with timers. I'll try to make a note of them next time I play.

1).Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

2). I think I managed to track down the issue with the timers, that interaction wasn't actually supposed to be in yet as it kinda sets up some stuff story-wise, which I'm not 100% interested in releasing right now. I thought I could keep it in to use later, but looks like it causes issues, so I cut it for now.

empatheticapathy wrote:What's here is fine, but it's hard to give meaningful feedback with so little content.

As for errors:

I'm getting some kind of error about LilMilkgestion1 after being vored by Lil.

In Arlene's stomach:
"You emerge into the stomach with a wet plop as the esophagus forces you out with surprising force.,landing in a pool of enzymes. You hear Arlen sigh and feel the resulting vibration course through her body “I’m really sorry,”"
There shouldn't be a period after 'force', she's referred to as 'Arlen' and after 'her body' there should be a period. Later in the same paragraph there's an "i" that should be capitalized.

You can't leave Arlene's room.

1). Any feedback is appreciated, this release was mostly meant to bug test to be sure I got the basics down.

2). Tracked that down, simple syntax error, should b fixed in the update.

3). Forgot to grammar check, oopsies.

4). Arlene's room now has an exit. Yay!

Soroxas77 wrote:Eating Elijah causes an error

Rewrote his stuff recently and guess I forgot to playtest, oopsies. Should be fixed now.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby MadEnough » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:06 am

After eating Elijah, accepting help digesting, and refusing reward, you can re-enter Skyler's room. The devour option for Skyler behaves as if Elijah were still in the room.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:53 am

MadEnough wrote:After eating Elijah, accepting help digesting, and refusing reward, you can re-enter Skyler's room. The devour option for Skyler behaves as if Elijah were still in the room.

Probably just because there haven't been written an alternative scene yet so it just plays what is there.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Reekesz » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:10 am

MadEnough wrote:After eating Elijah, accepting help digesting, and refusing reward, you can re-enter Skyler's room. The devour option for Skyler behaves as if Elijah were still in the room.

Huh, not sure what happened there, but whatever it was, its fixed now. Just so you don't waste you time though, Skyler doesn't actually have a scene with them as prey yet, so at the moment going back into the room is largely pointless, could put one in later if people want me to.

Will say, do appreciate you taking the time to type out your route, makes it a bit easier.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Really great so far, I hope you continue to work on it! Would love to see what you have in store next :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:16 pm

The game doesn't seem to want to load for me in Firefox. Oh well.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ManoVorr22 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:24 am

I think I might have found another error. If you open a window in the dorm, you get the dialogue "You open the window and let in the cold day air. Error running script: Error compiling expression 'Pierce': Unknown object or variable 'Pierce'".
ManoVorr22
New to the forum

Re: Lady Idlith’s University for Monsterfolk (Old Univoresit

Postby Reekesz » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:13 pm

Just put put a new update adding new npcs and areas, details are on the main post.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:19 pm

This may be a stupid question but, how do I write my name? I can't even go past that. I already tried all the things I managed to think of. Help please?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Reekesz » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:13 pm

Maexam2 wrote:This may be a stupid question but, how do I write my name? I can't even go past that. I already tried all the things I managed to think of. Help please?

You type it into the command bar.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:16 pm

Reekesz wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:This may be a stupid question but, how do I write my name? I can't even go past that. I already tried all the things I managed to think of. Help please?

You type it into the command bar.

Ah. I see. I've been adding "I am" and "I'm". So that is why it wasn't working... Thanks.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:50 pm

I can't show Ruri the receipt. Or really use any of my items in the inventory.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reekesz » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Soroxas77 wrote:I can't show Ruri the receipt. Or really use any of my items in the inventory.

Are you typing the command in the command bar? I didn't change any of the verbs when items are in your inventory, though I maybe should in hindsight
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:32 pm

Is there any way you can get the textbooks and nab Ruri at the same time?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:06 pm

how do I get the male guard drake to eat me? :o
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:01 am

Can't seem to get any questions to work with the drakes, what kind of subjects am I meant to ask about, there don't seem to be any context clues.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game