Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins and Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore DBS MV and MZ Plugins and Demo

Postby Egads » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:28 am

polyedit2000 wrote:MZ Version uploaded

Other than the interface change (copied from Basic), MZ's state message did not use the Name + Message format but rather the %1 message format. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any other unseen changes between MV and MZ in regards to VDBS, so there should be no other issues with MZ.

Amazing! Thank you so much! :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:50 am

Also, I hope you update the demo because you weren't kidding when you said that there's a lot of new stuff in the advanced version ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rikku159 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:33 pm

Could anyone give me a step by step walk-through on how to get this working? Preferably with pictures for examples? I'm using MV, and I've gone through trial and error for longer than I'd like to admit. I'll take any help I can get at this point.

The finished project I'm working on will definitely be free, and It's not gonna be a quick shot. I'm invested in making this game good, hence my struggles to fit this system in and refusing to discard it. Help me help us create more art. Help me make my passion project a reality.

Thank you for your time.
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Bug report: on the MZ version, you can't save the game. At all.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:53 pm

MZ Advanced can now save files. I'm also looking into why digest damage doesn't show (even though poisoned prey does).
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby MellowYellow » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:35 am

Do you plan on updating the demo to showcase the new stuff added in the advanced version? I really enjoyed the way it showcased everything.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game