Vore Themed Pathfinder Adventure path ( Full for now )

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Themed Pathfinder Adventure path ( Full for now )

Postby Destiny » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:27 am

I am running an Evil Adventure path called Way of the Wicked. It is a pathfinder game, but we have included a set of rules for vore including maneuvers, feats, and traits.
The current party is level 3.
Current party consists of:
A melee alchemist
A witch
And a Rogue - Currently on a Brief hiatus due to IRL

The game is text-only and plays on Roll20 but we also have a discord.
The game plays on Tuesday at 7pm est every week and runs for about four hours.
Also an important note:
We use a rolled stats system.
You get to place an 8 and an 18 for any stat and then your roll 1d10+7 for the rest of your stats with no movement or swaps.
Attachments
VSRDv31 (1).doc
Vore rule set we use.
(250.5 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
Last edited by Destiny on Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
]Image
Destiny
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Themed Pathfinder Adventure path ( Two - Three slot

Postby rhinoboysupreme » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:05 am

Question, could we have a brief idea of what to expect? This add doesn't seem to set many expectations or offer any trends that are more likely to be explored. For example is this game more inclined towards heavy player/player interactions or is npc interaction going to be most prominent? Is it more story driven or gameplay driven? What level of lethality should we expect for both players and for attached npc characters? What tier of banlist are you running considering the wide strength gap of builds in pathfinder baseline? Then there are the themes more exclusive to this site, like what types of vore should be expected and while it is easy to assume that it will be predator or prey for any given pc what is the game masters measure of comfort running scenarios involving either to know which is preferred, what are some already existing hard no's, what gender distribution/sexualities are expected or included?
It would help if information like this could at least be partially answered here, because there is a big difference between a campaign featuring exclusively dungeon crawls full of DM run feral preds that expects the players to die faster than they breath and another where it is a loose sandbox where women gormlessly throw themselves down the throat of any passing person they fancy. Both are still vore themed dnd adventures which could result in some confusion and potentially misplaced applications.
For the record I am unsure if I personally would be interested I just wanted to see if I could help you be a bit more clear about what you are offering and expecting in return. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice day/game.
rhinoboysupreme
New to the forum

Postby Destiny » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:55 am

rhinoboysupreme wrote:Question, could we have a brief idea of what to expect? This add doesn't seem to set many expectations or offer any trends that are more likely to be explored. For example is this game more inclined towards heavy player/player interactions or is npc interaction going to be most prominent? Is it more story driven or gameplay driven? What level of lethality should we expect for both players and for attached npc characters? What tier of banlist are you running considering the wide strength gap of builds in pathfinder baseline? Then there are the themes more exclusive to this site, like what types of vore should be expected and while it is easy to assume that it will be predator or prey for any given pc what is the game masters measure of comfort running scenarios involving either to know which is preferred, what are some already existing hard no's, what gender distribution/sexualities are expected or included?
It would help if information like this could at least be partially answered here, because there is a big difference between a campaign featuring exclusively dungeon crawls full of DM run feral preds that expects the players to die faster than they breath and another where it is a loose sandbox where women gormlessly throw themselves down the throat of any passing person they fancy. Both are still vore themed dnd adventures which could result in some confusion and potentially misplaced applications.
For the record I am unsure if I personally would be interested I just wanted to see if I could help you be a bit more clear about what you are offering and expecting in return. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice day/game.

Alright, let me tackle these individually.
1: Could we have a brief idea of what to expect?
A: Way of the Wicked is a evil campaign. The alignment of the players is preferred to be Lawful Evil to better align with the goals of the campaign. But it isn't required that you play that alignment. The current party has been rescued, trained and tasked with transporting a cache of Weapons and supplies to army of Bugbears..

2: For example is this game more inclined towards heavy player/player interactions or is npc interaction going to be most prominent?
A: So far there has never been a case of Player vs player mainly because the party has worked fine together as well as they are bound by an infernal contract to work together. The infernal contract also binds them to a person by the name Cardinal Thorn who is the person who saved and set the players on this path. Party vs the NPCs will be the most prominent. As I said, we haven't had any PvP issues thus far, nor with the Parties NPC that travels with them.

3: Is it more story driven or gameplay driven?
A: A bit of both. There is a clear story that drives the game. Players are given a set of orders and how they go about that in most cases is up to the party, though, Cardinal Thorn doesn't tolerate failure. Though, in time, players will surely have more and more freedom as the story progresses and the party gains strength and understanding of their enemy. ( I hope that answers this question. )

4: What level of lethality should we expect for both players and for attached npc characters?
A: My goal isn't to kill the party, and all of the encounters are already set. Some encounters will be easy and others will be hard. I don't plan for this Adventure path to be a Meat grinder, but there will be the chance for player death. Attached NPCs, heavily depends on the party. Though, the party has taken great care of their NPC ally that travels with them, who is a Ogre by the name Grumblejack. Who has helped them immensely after breaking him out of prison. The part is quite attached and has gone to great lengths to ensure he's treated well and his wounds are cared for. Though, as you will probably be able to see in the PDF that there is a teamwork feat that allows PCs to revive players that have been digested.

5: What tier of banlist are you running considering the wide strength gap of builds in pathfinder baseline?
A: I don't have a banlist except for 1st party material only. Though, I ask as the GM please don't try to break the game. By break the game, I mean trying to be a one man army, I wish for everyone to have fun and to know that their contribution has meaning.

6: Then there are the themes more exclusive to this site, like what types of vore should be expected and while it is easy to assume that it will be predator or prey for any given pc what is the game masters measure of comfort running scenarios involving either to know which is preferred, what are some already existing hard no's, what gender distribution/sexualities are expected or included?
A1: I have no real hard no's for types of Vore. Though, the rules for vore are pretty open ended so OV, UB, AV, CV are all possible within the system. That said, UB, AV, and CV isn't quite possible while wearing some types of armor. Typically, armor that covers the entire body. You can have armor specially designed for you for an additional cost later in the game.
A2: Vore isn't very wide spread. Meaning that not everyone can do it, meaning there are far more prey than predators. Prey NPCs exclusively have prey feats which it makes it more difficult to consume them. Then you have predators that have mostly predator feats and likely some prey feats. These are uncommon for NPCs though, expect at least one in every other encounter. It's a 50/50 chance that these NPCs to actually digest you. And then there are Alpha Predators, these NPCs are the most rare and should only expect to see a handful of them. These NPCs are likely the most dangerous NPCs to come across, they typically have only vore feats and no standard pathfinder feats and will almost always digest their prey.
A3: Gender is all Female at the moment and the NPC is Male.

I hope this answers all your questions.
]Image
Destiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby rhinoboysupreme » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 am

Thank you for quickly and efficiently putting answers to all my inquiries, now to clarify what I meant by player/player interactions I feel I misspoke as I do not condone pvp unless the group knows one another and accepts it beforehand as a way to enhance a story or retire a character, more I meant what proportion of the roleplay is expected to be with npc's versus just players figuring out things amongst themselves or... entertaining each other.
The story driven vs gameplay driven answer is perfect by the way. Makes me tempted to take up a campaign on this site after so long lurking but such things involve a lot of talking with the game master before a decision can be made.
As far as banlist 1st party makes enough sense, and adding the request to not do anything horrendously shattering makes even more. Of course specifics of just how effective the existing party is and what each role each player does within the group would need to be pinned before somebody new could join in order to avoid role overlap leaving one player as the extra left shoe so to speak.
Finally one additional question that is in fact several more because I can't help myself in asking these things as they help in understanding the dynamic, do you permit/encourage/discourage/sideline sexual content during games? Basically what is your stance on sex and vore respectively for where in the roleplay they should exist, side communication channels, main stage but not too long so they can be scrolled past if something else is happening, kept to a minimum, pushed to a maximum, should some sessions just be accepted to be mostly this form of content or is it going to be kept primarily focused on the story and adventure with these elements taking a sideline?
rhinoboysupreme
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:15 am

This should bee in the RP forum.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby chris9774 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:24 am

I'm mildly interested in hearing more about this, although i have never played pathfinder, but i have played quite a bit of 5e, You can pm me if you like, I mainly need to know what to expect with the group and the times to play and such before i can give a concrete answer
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Destiny » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:06 am

rhinoboysupreme wrote:Thank you for quickly and efficiently putting answers to all my inquiries, now to clarify what I meant by player/player interactions I feel I misspoke as I do not condone pvp unless the group knows one another and accepts it beforehand as a way to enhance a story or retire a character, more I meant what proportion of the roleplay is expected to be with npc's versus just players figuring out things amongst themselves or... entertaining each other.
The story driven vs gameplay driven answer is perfect by the way. Makes me tempted to take up a campaign on this site after so long lurking but such things involve a lot of talking with the game master before a decision can be made.
As far as banlist 1st party makes enough sense, and adding the request to not do anything horrendously shattering makes even more. Of course specifics of just how effective the existing party is and what each role each player does within the group would need to be pinned before somebody new could join in order to avoid role overlap leaving one player as the extra left shoe so to speak.
Finally one additional question that is in fact several more because I can't help myself in asking these things as they help in understanding the dynamic, do you permit/encourage/discourage/sideline sexual content during games? Basically what is your stance on sex and vore respectively for where in the roleplay they should exist, side communication channels, main stage but not too long so they can be scrolled past if something else is happening, kept to a minimum, pushed to a maximum, should some sessions just be accepted to be mostly this form of content or is it going to be kept primarily focused on the story and adventure with these elements taking a sideline?

Doesn’t matter much to me one way or another. Though I have a side channel set up in discord for more detailed scenes to be had. It also serves a place to RP between actual sessions. I do try to keep the game moving but I don’t force things along. Thankfully my players are pretty good about managing time during the 3-4 hours we play. Vore tends to occur during and after combat but it doesn’t dominate the entire session. More often than not longer scenes are taken off to discord.
]Image
Destiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:29 pm

I am definitely interested in this, I was looking for a pathfinder game recently, and your explanations and attached rules document intrigue me.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby chris9774 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Yeah after reading through the attached rules im down to join assuming i have the time available for the current game schedule. But this also assumes you're ok with someone relatively new to pathfinder joining in.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Themed Pathfinder Adventure path ( Full for now )

Postby Drakeral » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:33 am

If you have any open slots in the future, I would be thrilled to join in! I haven't had a chance to play this specific AP yet and I've love to bring a Tiefling pred to the table- text only is perfect (I almost always prefer it that way!) and a vore themed Pathfinder game of all things is a dream come true. Maybe a Tiefling melee type to take some hits and gulp some enemies down in a fight. Please do tell me if a slot opens!
Drakeral
New to the forum

Postby BratBat » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:06 pm

Ah, sad to see it's full for now. But I'd love to join if any slots ever open up! Been playing TTRPGs on and off for about 5 years now, I've touched pathfinder before but most of my experience is with 5e and some underground systems I doubt anyone really knows.
Borf
BratBat
New to the forum

Postby MomoDaMouse » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:08 pm

If you need another player then please let me know! I'd love to learn Pathfinder, and I personally would love to be another campaign's evening meal! Hope this receives you well, and I hope that I can join some day^^
The aforementioned time is okay by me.
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drakeral » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:07 am

Idea for a character for this- I'm not sure if this is the best spot to post it, especially as the slots are still already full, but where else am I going to get to discuss Pathfinder and vore in one spot? Nowhere, is the answer! Even if I don't get to play/no spots open up, it's fun to discuss this sorta thing.

Since the party is mostly a bit squish without any good healing, I'd probably shoot for a Tiefling Life Oracle Pei-Zin Practitioner. Best case scenario, she's a fantastic healer, a decent blaster and buffer, and a tank; worst case, she'd be a fantastic healer, decent blaster and buffer, but no real tanking if she whiffed the stat rolls to wear heavy armor and swing a sword.

Obviously, the party is mostly evil, but hear me out: the great thing about Oracles is that there's no alignment restrictions, which is fantastic for the narrative dissonance of "the girl that channels waves of healing energy to heal her allies and can cast resurrection spells" and "the girl blessed by a great old one or dark god." I've always loved evil or evil-ish healers. There's just such a small amount of them. No Cure For Evil is a popular trope, where the "evil side" doesn't get any healing, and that just won't do.

Stat rolls make it a bit difficult to play a character completely, but I'd probably put the 18 in Charisma (because caster) and the 8 in Wisdom (because Will is a good save for Oracle). If I roll high Strength, it's fantastic and I can beat people up with a sword or something from Heirloom Weapon or just a big simple weapon, and become a pseudo-tank (a lot of Life revelations are fantastic for just refusing to die). Life-Link, Channel Energy and Elemental Body make it easy to keep the party topped up with constant healing- and depending on stat rolls, she'd either be able to serve as that pseudo-tank (either you attack the Oracle in heavy armor with a shield or you let somebody basically have Regen 5 as long as she keeps the Link up, pick your poison) or just serve as a very versatile back caster (since the Oracle list is the Cleric list and you can blast people with stuff like Burst of Radiance. Hilariously, BoR, my Favorite Spell of All Time, is a [Good] spell- but Oracles don't have the same alignment restrictions as a Cleric when it comes to casting. Yig or Asmodeous or whoever/whatever blessed you don't care about no alignment tags! Feel free to sling holy light at people all day long. What makes it even more hilarious is that it has bonuses against Evil opponents- and while we're an Evil party, certainly, Evil vs Evil is super common. So it's not like the ability to throw bursts of Die, Evil, Die is going to stop being in fashion any time soon.

And of course: Pei-Zin Practitioner! For the low cost of two relevations, count em, two, you become (again) the best healer ever. Healer's Way literally gives you everything good about Lay on Hands. You can't hurt the undead, but you have swift action heals. On a class with Life Link. It's really good- and what I like about it? You basically can't overshadow anyone else, unless they were super geared for healing (although I wouldn't play this particular combo in a party with somebody who wanted to be the main healer). You're less a one-man army and a one man trauma team with a shotgun for fire support- lots of team support, lots of buffs and healing, and nobody is going to feel like you're dominating combat because everyone loves getting healed. Well, everyone I've run the build with, at least. I've never had anyone complain about the support build, since it's built around enabling the party to do dumb shit because you're a walking font of Heal Thyselves. "Gerald charged the dragon? Let's constantly heal him while throwing radiant light at the thing." Also, you look super, super cool? I'm aware that's not necessarily what people build for but nothing screams "awesome" like Energy Body and turning into a life elemental.

Roleplay wise it'd be really fun to play up that "dark origin, light powers" sorta thing. With the lack of restrictions on spell alignment tags, you can cast whatever the heck you want, whenever the heck you want (well, your spell slots limit you, but you get the idea). More importantly, and something I love about it, is that you LOOK LIKE A CLERIC. You have armor, you have weapons, you have divine spells. You're also a Charisma caster- pump those social skills, carry a holy symbol, and loudly invoke a god whenever you heal somebody with Channel Energy. You know, that thing that's (most commonly) used by Clerics. It'd be really fun to fool somebody into thinking she was, say, a Cleric of Iomedae before she throws Vision of Hell at somebody. Or Death Knell. Something evil.

Personally, I like the idea of picking Legalistic- it's perfect for a smooth talking liar, and it would help my unnamed Tiefling with the glorious goal of pretending to be a holy Cleric when it suits her, as well as massively helping getting people into her gut and onto her hips. It's also hilariously thematic, given, well, I believe the AP is set in Cheliax? Or it has to do with Cheliax? There are devils, I think. It's just massively great. I really like the idea of a smooth talking predator that seduces people into her stomach and masquerades as a Cleric while using the power of Hell to seal wounds and protect her allies. I'd also be very interested in picking a good description of her healing- with healers, I find that how you describe your healing lends a LOT of flavor to the character. Somebody that soothes with golden light and protects with shining white shields of force is going to be a lot different than the creepy guy that forces your wounds closed with bursts of very painful but effective healing magic. For a Legalistic Oracle like her, I'd probably describe her healing as golden tainted with flecks of silver or green or something. Maybe. Something along those lines; it looks nice, feels nice, but is very much from an evil source. I've got no idea what I'd for actual backstory, but Tieflings are not liked in Cheliax. Like, at all. Being a Tiefling is really bad. So they've might sought succor with one of the evil churches, or pretended to be a Cleric of a good church to avoid, well, Cheliax being Cheliax.

Actual vore wise, there are downsides to this. Mainly? You're going to be an iffy predator in a fight. If I got really lucky with Strength rolls, I could maybe try to grapple and swallow somebody, but realistically I'd be better off throwing spells, and there's an equal chance I'd whiff the Strength roll entirely. I also wouldn't have the BaB or feats to really make it a good idea to swallow people in a fight. But! What kind of saves it vore-wise is your fantastic ability to seduce people and eat them out of a fight. Because, well, Charisma caster. I'd also probably pick up Internal Healing because, well, it's fantastic for what she'd be. At level 5, even a basic Cure Light Wounds heals for 2d8 + 10, which is really, really fantastic healing for an Oracle who has ample slots to burn. If Infernal Healing is doubled, it'd essentially be Fast Healing 2 which is like, 20 HP per cast assuming you can rest for a minute. And I love the idea of the party healer kicking back for a minute with a party member in her gut and having her infernal stomach acids mend their wounds.

And that is my idea, for Evil Healer Girl. I'd probably swing LE, because I enjoy playing evil characters with strong ties to the party ("You dare strike my friends, Paladin!?") but she could probably be described as NE or even CE with all the lying. Like, there's a lot of lying there. A lot of it. Are you Lawful or Chaotic if you enjoy pretending to be an ordained Cleric so somebody will let you swallow them whole as part of a 'holy ritual' (that you didn't tell them would end with them on your thighs?)
Drakeral
New to the forum

Postby Tira » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Oh, we tried this adventure (though without vore). It starts rather good, but slowly it turns into plain dungeon cleaning. Make sure to give players more freedom to move around past like... book 2-3. Angels/paladins are not so fun to fight again and again >.>
Tira
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Ah. Way of the Wicked. If there was one AP that could suit vore it would be that one.

Be careful with the content of the AP as some bits really overstay their welcome, especially a certain thing in book two. Though that may just be because my players tended to overthink things and really made that bit an absolute slog to run.

If you still need an extra player feel free to hit me up.

P.S: VSRD have been updated since last I ran a vore campaign hmmm. Interesting.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Return to Vore game