ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Preds

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Idea: Other characters becoming preds with Bellwether through special routes (eg. Judy and Gazelle)

Yes! More preds please!
284
84%
No! Bellwether should be the only pred!
45
13%
Maybe? I have some questions first.
9
3%
 
Total votes : 338

ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Preds

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:43 am

A Bellwether's New Dawn

In the city of Zootopia, a historic event rocked its community to its core, testing the foundations of the society they had built. Predators suddenly began going savage, growing more aggressive as they regressed back into a feral state. The increasing number of incidents that involved these Savage Predators resulted in a call to crack down on the predator population, which in turn provoked arguments against such an idea. The city lauded as a shining example of equality between predators and prey was threatened with a civil war between both.

However, two unlikely heroes stepped up to the plate and discovered the truth after numerous trials and tribulations. The true cause for the Savage incidents have been a drug created by Zootopia's assistant mayor, a sheep named Dawn Bellwether.

After bringing her crimes to light, she was promptly arrested and the drug destroyed, as well as a vaccine made for those who had been affected to ensure that they wouldn't succumb to the chemicals still in their systems.

Now, Bellwether was to wait for her final sentence from within her prison. Except... she had other plans.

------------------------------------------------------


UPDATE!

Poll question is active! Don't worry about committing to an answer, you can change your votes as I answer any questions you might have. Feel free to PM me questions about it!

Hello and welcome! I'm Hisashi Hinata and I am currently working a vore interactive that I had abandoned a while ago, but have picked back up thanks to some motivation! As the opening introduction clued you in, it's going to be about Dawn Bellwether, and how she intends to continue her path towards a predator-free Zootopia!

Here's a list of the planned content in this interactive!
Spoiler: show

Vore (duh)
Smaller pred for most scenes, Same-Size if not
Fatal Digestion
Optional scat scenes
A story that requires a bit of thinking to get through, like puzzles, in some sections
Weight gain (definitely)
F/F, F/M (we don’t discriminate on who gets eaten)
Potentially M pred
Oral and Anal Vore, Soft Vore (no hard stuff)
Custom images made by artists I, and you may, know!
Released in chapters, not exactly similar in length
Attempt at rewriting Bellwether to be a less generically evil villain

------------------------------------------------------

If there's anything else that needs clarifying, feel free to ask!

Now that that's out of the way, Chapter 1: A Prison Called Fate is currently in the works and it's not that long or complicated. It's mostly to set up the scene and story for the series going forward. Though, not to worry! There will be a vore scene waiting at the end of the tunnel for y'all! I wouldn't post a chapter if it didn't have at least one animal becoming sheep food (and scat, if you're into that)!

For now however, enjoy this teaser image and tell me if you have any concerns or suggestions!
Attachments
BellPrisonMirror.png
"I cannot fail. I mustn't. Not when our kind's future still lies in the distance."
Last edited by HisashiHinata on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby unicorn » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:22 am

Ooh, i'm a Bellwether fan so consider me interested.
User avatar
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Greenland

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby afallenfox » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:00 pm

Heck yeah A zootopia vore game consider me piqued!
what do you do with a drunken sailor earli in the mornin.
toss em over board for the krakens lunch =3
User avatar
afallenfox
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:42 am

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby daeway » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:35 am

It would be nice to play as a predator in some of these games. And not just a pred that eats small prey!
User avatar
daeway
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:40 am

daeway wrote:It would be nice to play as a predator in some of these games. And not just a pred that eats small prey!


Well, that's the point! You are gonna be a predator in this game! Specifically, a small sheep lady who'll be eating animals her size or bigger!
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby Badfurson » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:16 am

Definitely something I can get behind; Having her as the predator exclusively is also a neat idea, and I'm looking forward to checking it out.
User avatar
Badfurson
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 am

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby VexerHoodie » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:22 pm

Keep us up to date!
User avatar
VexerHoodie
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 pm

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby daeway » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:18 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
daeway wrote:It would be nice to play as a predator in some of these games. And not just a pred that eats small prey!


Well, that's the point! You are gonna be a predator in this game! Specifically, a small sheep lady who'll be eating animals her size or bigger!

Sounds great! And seems that we are playing as a vill- er "morally ambiguous" character, you have all kinds of different dialogue options such as being cruel or passive! Oh, and I know not many people voted, but don't be discouraged, I'd love to see what this game is all about!

Prey scenes usually are about bringing in a wider audience. You have something with the sloth from Zootopia come in and swallow the sheep, you'll probably get a few more people playing your game. However, it seems like your story doesn't need other predators considering she herself wants revenge against the predators. Makes more sense that she alone undergoes some procedure to give her these incredible gifts instead of anyone else. I advocate that she is the only predator and the variety in scenes comes with the different characters she's eating may it a large bull, elephant, or giraffe that stands in her way!
User avatar
daeway
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn (Quest Interactive) | Ch 1: Upco

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:54 pm

daeway wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:
daeway wrote:It would be nice to play as a predator in some of these games. And not just a pred that eats small prey!


Well, that's the point! You are gonna be a predator in this game! Specifically, a small sheep lady who'll be eating animals her size or bigger!

Sounds great! And seems that we are playing as a vill- er "morally ambiguous" character, you have all kinds of different dialogue options such as being cruel or passive! Oh, and I know not many people voted, but don't be discouraged, I'd love to see what this game is all about!

Prey scenes usually are about bringing in a wider audience. You have something with the sloth from Zootopia come in and swallow the sheep, you'll probably get a few more people playing your game. However, it seems like your story doesn't need other predators considering she herself wants revenge against the predators. Makes more sense that she alone undergoes some procedure to give her these incredible gifts instead of anyone else. I advocate that she is the only predator and the variety in scenes comes with the different characters she's eating may it a large bull, elephant, or giraffe that stands in her way!


Mmm... I really wanna say a bunch of thing but it'll spoil stuff. But just know that other characters becoming predators isn't impossible with Bellwether's perspective.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby dagar » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:29 am

I feel it is a crime to make a zootopia vore adventure and not include Nangi as a potential pred <3 That being said, only do what you feel you can or what makes sense for the story. ^_^
User avatar
dagar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby grenout » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:17 am

Well, I'm intrigued. Zootopia vore is so rare that it is always welcome to see any new content.

You say that you want Bellwether to be "a less generically evil villain" so I was wondering how are you going to pull that off since the concept of the story so far seems to be "eradicate all predators". I mean, I'm not an expert, but that sounds like the typical Hitler-inspired archetype villain and I think we can all agree that that is the most generic type of antagonist. If you are not following that route, then that means there are going to be some moral ground behind her actions.

Would I like to see more preds? Yes, I think it could add to the interactive aspect of the story. I don't know how are you planning on writing the story, but I suspect that the reader will be following Bellwether's character through the whole thing and there will be moments to choose between several options that will move the story in different directions. Any decision she takes have consequences, some of them can potentially lead her to be eaten (game over).

Of course, this means that there could be different endings depending on the path you decide to take her.

I think the best way to manage this is by having Bellwether make a choice in every important confrontation. Either she "ally" of "attack". Both options of course have its own consequences. I'll give you an example: soon after Bellwether has eaten several people, prompting Nick and Judy to investigate the missing mammals case and eventually lead them to catching her red-handed while she's occupied digesting her latest conquest. If Bellwether decides to "Attack" and eat them she will have every other cop in the city hunting for her and thus forcing her to lay low and look for support in the criminal underworld (Mr Big, etc). If she decides to "Ally" with them, that will allow her to move freely wherever she wants, but that will also impede her to make further contact with any of her buddies (Doug, etc) and also blocking the "criminal underworld" subplot.

Which means, each decision determines Bellwether's morals. Siding with the good guys and punish bad guys would lead to an ending with the least evil version of Bellwether. She'd pursue her ambitions legally and using her allies positive influence to gain the support of the masses.
If you do the opposite, then that would lead to the most evil and corrupt version of Bellwether. A world of fear and oppression where the only predator in existence is her.

Of course, it doesn't have to be that simple. No black or white bullshit. I mean, depending on the character she will have to use different methods to ally with them or else that would fail. Things like "appeal to reason/moral/common sense" or "seduce/befriend" or "bribe/blackmail" or even "corrupt/convert". The same applies if she decides to devour them. She could try attacking head on, a surprise attack, stall for time, set a trap, ask assistance to allies, etc. It depends on you which option success or fail.
User avatar
grenout
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby daeway » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:48 am

Looking at the poll now, I think we are going to get some prey scenes (or at least some observer scenes) so if I may make a request, any predator that eats Bellwether, can be eaten by Bellwether. An annoyance of some of the other games on Eka's Portal is that even though they let you be a predator, you still have to tip toe around so many other predators that you feel less and less predatory. I want advocate that Bellwether is at the top of the food chain; she can eat any of the NPC's, although a fatal error can land her in a belly if we want to have some prey scenes (I don't, but other people do, and I'm sure they would be awesome!)
User avatar
daeway
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:57 am

daeway wrote:Looking at the poll now, I think we are going to get some prey scenes (or at least some observer scenes) so if I may make a request, any predator that eats Bellwether, can be eaten by Bellwether. An annoyance of some of the other games on Eka's Portal is that even though they let you be a predator, you still have to tip toe around so many other predators that you feel less and less predatory. I want advocate that Bellwether is at the top of the food chain; she can eat any of the NPC's, although a fatal error can land her in a belly if we want to have some prey scenes (I don't, but other people do, and I'm sure they would be awesome!)


Oh, you'll be really glad to hear that I have no plans on making Bell prey. She's pred-only. I'm more of a fan of having 'Different Outcomes' rather than normal 'Game Overs'. And when I say that other preds will be in the game, they'll be allies to Bellwether, not against her.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:59 am

grenout wrote:Well, I'm intrigued. Zootopia vore is so rare that it is always welcome to see any new content.

You say that you want Bellwether to be "a less generically evil villain" so I was wondering how are you going to pull that off since the concept of the story so far seems to be "eradicate all predators". I mean, I'm not an expert, but that sounds like the typical Hitler-inspired archetype villain and I think we can all agree that that is the most generic type of antagonist. If you are not following that route, then that means there are going to be some moral ground behind her actions.

Would I like to see more preds? Yes, I think it could add to the interactive aspect of the story. I don't know how are you planning on writing the story, but I suspect that the reader will be following Bellwether's character through the whole thing and there will be moments to choose between several options that will move the story in different directions. Any decision she takes have consequences, some of them can potentially lead her to be eaten (game over).

Of course, this means that there could be different endings depending on the path you decide to take her.

I think the best way to manage this is by having Bellwether make a choice in every important confrontation. Either she "ally" of "attack". Both options of course have its own consequences. I'll give you an example: soon after Bellwether has eaten several people, prompting Nick and Judy to investigate the missing mammals case and eventually lead them to catching her red-handed while she's occupied digesting her latest conquest. If Bellwether decides to "Attack" and eat them she will have every other cop in the city hunting for her and thus forcing her to lay low and look for support in the criminal underworld (Mr Big, etc). If she decides to "Ally" with them, that will allow her to move freely wherever she wants, but that will also impede her to make further contact with any of her buddies (Doug, etc) and also blocking the "criminal underworld" subplot.

Which means, each decision determines Bellwether's morals. Siding with the good guys and punish bad guys would lead to an ending with the least evil version of Bellwether. She'd pursue her ambitions legally and using her allies positive influence to gain the support of the masses.
If you do the opposite, then that would lead to the most evil and corrupt version of Bellwether. A world of fear and oppression where the only predator in existence is her.

Of course, it doesn't have to be that simple. No black or white bullshit. I mean, depending on the character she will have to use different methods to ally with them or else that would fail. Things like "appeal to reason/moral/common sense" or "seduce/befriend" or "bribe/blackmail" or even "corrupt/convert". The same applies if she decides to devour them. She could try attacking head on, a surprise attack, stall for time, set a trap, ask assistance to allies, etc. It depends on you which option success or fail.


Man, I really can't wait to release Chapter 1. Chapter 1 will definitely be the most lore packed chapter I have thus far, mostly because of the time spent rolling back on what the movie did to Bellwether. And it won't even be required. You could leave the chapter without going through lore talk and just head to the vore. But you can also take your time and discover how deep the rabbit hole goes.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:12 am

Nice concept! Is there a playable demo coming up soon? I sure hope so.
User avatar
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:48 am

Maexam2 wrote:Nice concept! Is there a playable demo coming up soon? I sure hope so.


The first chapter is quite short, so it itself will be the demo for the future chapters! It'll be ready soon, if I can kick myself in the ass to do so.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:42 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
Maexam2 wrote:Nice concept! Is there a playable demo coming up soon? I sure hope so.


The first chapter is quite short, so it itself will be the demo for the future chapters! It'll be ready soon, if I can kick myself in the ass to do so.

Okie dokie lokie! I'm looking forward to it.
User avatar
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby daeway » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:17 pm

Bellwether is pred only? Dope!
And we get to play as her? Amazing!
And we get to decide the fate of Zootopia with vore?!?
Image
User avatar
daeway
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:49 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby ingdal » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:45 pm

Love the idea, cant wait to try it
ingdal
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Now this sounds quite interesting~
User avatar
CrystalKiller88
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:53 am

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anjyre, finni, friendlytacticalnuke, Google [Bot], heraider, HybridLyon, InuyashalovesKagome, jcflyguy, KHLover, kollomiser, Kusar, MAg0308, mykdrage, NeatyDude, pelr30, rytpqe, salamoun, Shadowlyger, Unicornwill, WinnieTwerewolf, Zond