A Bellwether's New Dawn | Update: I'm Back

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Poll for Pre

Postby rytpqe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:34 am

How's it going?
I want to apologize for the last comment. So, sorry for my idiocy.
rytpqe
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 am

Hello guys!

I really didn't want to write this, but unfortunately, I have to. The last thing I want is to leave people in the dark.

Please don't worry too much. I'm not announcing that the project is cancelled, hell no. This project has been really, REALLY fun for me during the time I've spent actually writing and coding for it. The unfortunate part is that this past year has literally been nothing but stress, bullshit and emotional turmoil. So much so that even when I did have free time, I had to use that free time either on more IRL stuff or just trying to destress and recuperate.

So, I have to be honest, please don't expect this to come soon. I do hope you keep this project at the back of your minds, and I AM trying my hardest to chip away at progress, but please don't expect this. Unless some miracle happens, idk.

I'm really sorry if I disappointed anyone, especially those who have shown their support for this thing. I really appreciate you guys, and I'm sorry for this. Beyond responding to any other questions you guys might have, the next time you hear from me will be when I have Chapter 1 ready to go.

Thank you so much.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Hello guys!

I really didn't want to write this, but unfortunately, I have to. The last thing I want is to leave people in the dark.

Please don't worry too much. I'm not announcing that the project is cancelled, hell no. This project has been really, REALLY fun for me during the time I've spent actually writing and coding for it. The unfortunate part is that this past year has literally been nothing but stress, bullshit and emotional turmoil. So much so that even when I did have free time, I had to use that free time either on more IRL stuff or just trying to destress and recuperate.

So, I have to be honest, please don't expect this to come soon. I do hope you keep this project at the back of your minds, and I AM trying my hardest to chip away at progress, but please don't expect this. Unless some miracle happens, idk.

I'm really sorry if I disappointed anyone, especially those who have shown their support for this thing. I really appreciate you guys, and I'm sorry for this. Beyond responding to any other questions you guys might have, the next time you hear from me will be when I have Chapter 1 ready to go.

Thank you so much.

Take all the time you need dude, I'd hate to for you to stress yourself out even further just to please us.
Get some rest, get de-stressed, and I'll keep looking forward to playing your adventure in the future! :-D
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby MineCreeper1996 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:28 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Hello guys!

Thank you so much.

Hey don't act like that this last year has been hard on everyone we understand that you need more time that is fine that is something you should have the luxury to do as a creator is take time to make what you want to
MineCreeper1996
New to the forum

Re: ABND (Zootopia Quest Interactive) | Update: Progress Sta

Postby VexerHoodie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:34 pm

No problem. I can understand this. It takes a lot of gut to even admit to a hiatus. Thanks for saying it and best to your health!
VexerHoodie
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:43 am

If it helps, I'm still very excited for this project. I think it is very cool to play as Bellwether and gobble up anyone we want in the hopes of completing a mission. An ironic apex female predator that we get to play as? That is so cool!
daeway
Participator

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:15 am

Take your time and have fun with it. Burnout is a big game killer, and we know what happens with rushed games because of cyberpunk. We get a pred game, a small pred to feast with, and popular/well-known characters to enjoy. This will definitely be worth the wait. I'm certainly looking forward to it.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:27 pm

With the other Preds. [other than Bellweather] if they are a Herbivore, they don't digest bellweather but give her a nice trip trough their intestines.

Bellweather should be the only {herbivore} pred capable of digesting others
darknessblades
Participator

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn | Update: I'm Back

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon May 08, 2023 4:49 am

UPDATE: 05/08/23

This project isn't dead. I've been slowly learning more about the workings of Quest and I'm finally trying to get back into writing this beast of a project. But a few changes had to happen to ensure my sanity and well-being.

1. Scope of the text game has been drastically simplified. By that I mean, no more multiple CONTROLLABLE preds. But, I do still plan on the multiple chapters and the long form story and observing other preds. That's been the core of this project from the beginning. It's just that Bellwether's on this road on her own now, which to be honest, fits much better in the story now that I took the time to think about it.
2. Development is still gonna not be super regular, as I still have a lot of IRL responsibilities to worry about first and foremost. I appreciate each and every one of you guys who've been supportive of the project even from the beginning.
3. Those custom images won't be guaranteed anymore. If I do get them, I'll obviously include them in. But they will not be a guarantee.
4. "Chapter 1" isn't actually a chapter now that I thought about it. It's more of an intro prologue, so that's how it'll be labelled, with the next chapter being the first.

Overall, I'm glad to be working on this project again. As much stress as I was under when I was working on this before, I still love the idea and setting. So this will absolutely be a passion project for me. I just hope you guys will be able to have fun with it too.

Actual progress update info:

Room 1: 100%
Room 2: 100%
Room 3: 100%
Room 4: 100%
Final Room: 50%
Vore: 50%
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: A Bellwether's New Dawn | Update: I'm Back

Postby daeway » Tue May 09, 2023 2:33 pm

Good to have ya back. I'm happy this project is still going on.
daeway
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game