A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) April Update 04/12/22

Postby setan » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:59 am

Anyone know how to go to the beach?
setan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:28 pm

If you grab some carrots around the bunny house and then get the inn carrots, when you start the event it'll say it removes 15 carrots from inventory though bunnymom only requests ten. It also doesn't actually remove any carrots from your inventory at that time.
ouphe
Participator

Postby setan » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:03 pm

How can I go to the beach? I can't get in. Press the previous one.
setan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:43 am

setan wrote:How can I go to the beach? I can't get in. Press the previous one.

If you are talking about the new content where you're suppose to take care of some dudes wife, I don't think you can get there yet (unless you have patreon version). If you're talking about the first beach we have access to in the game, uh just go there i think lol.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby aegleseeker » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:04 am

So how can I get to Zenidore? :?:
aegleseeker
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:11 am

setan wrote:How can I go to the beach? I can't get in. Press the previous one.

To access the private beach in the first map, you need to go to the club room in the school and talk to the green haired girl in the bikini. She'll give you access.
I've attached a screenshot of the girl you need to talk to.
2022-04-14-000140.png
Girl with beach access
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSkylord » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:46 am

How do I get past the firewood gathering part? I've looked everywhere for any piece I could be missing but can't find any more.
TheSkylord
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:10 pm

TheSkylord wrote:How do I get past the firewood gathering part? I've looked everywhere for any piece I could be missing but can't find any more.

Have you explored the area near the lake?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSkylord » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Souls6 wrote:
TheSkylord wrote:How do I get past the firewood gathering part? I've looked everywhere for any piece I could be missing but can't find any more.

Have you explored the area near the lake?

I have, unless there is more beyond the boat, I have them all. As far as I can tell at least
TheSkylord
New to the forum

Postby TheSkylord » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:10 pm

Nevermind, found what I was missing
TheSkylord
New to the forum

Postby CardboardAlt » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:58 am

Quick tip for anyone on macOS (this could be applied to other operating systems as well). To retain your saves and progress when updating, right-click / control-click the application, then choose "show package contents". From there, navigate to Contents > Resources > app.nw, and copy the folder named "save" to some temporary folder somewhere. Delete the game, install the new update, navigate back to where you found "save" (the folder won't be there if you haven't played it yet, that's fine), and drop in the old "save" folder. Seems to have worked fine for me, but this could *theoretically* break some stuff in game if old quests are updated. Worst case scenario you just re-install again and can't use the old saves folder with newer updates.

Hope this helps! :silly:
CardboardAlt
New to the forum

Postby centuries0063 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:15 pm

where is the bunny girl? i think i've looked everywhere
centuries0063
New to the forum

Postby MasterInventor » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:36 pm

oppi wrote:By the way the new update is out. Go check it out! All new content takes place in Zenidore.

It looks like one of the image files for the Lea and friends three-girl scene is missing from the new update - LeaAndCoInside2.png_ , as far as I can tell. Was this an intentional change or a bug/version control oversight?
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:09 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
oppi wrote:By the way the new update is out. Go check it out! All new content takes place in Zenidore.

It looks like one of the image files for the Lea and friends three-girl scene is missing from the new update - LeaAndCoInside2.png_ , as far as I can tell. Was this an intentional change or a bug/version control oversight?

It's intentional. It was too much in the "NO zone".
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:26 am

I feel like I'm missing a step in Lea's progression.

Spoiler: show
After eating her sister and mother, Lea appears outside the cabin in the back yard, and says that Olivia and Nina are inside. It seems like there should be some kind of scene before that where she says she's inviting her friends over or sends Pri on another fetch quest or something like that. I don't think she even mentions Olivia and Nina before then.

Am I missing an event or dialog conditions somewhere? I saw this in the last version as well and figured the scenes were still in progress or I had skipped a trigger or something.
To be sure, I do reach the end of her progression, so I'm not "stuck" anywhere per se, just curious.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:42 am

Seifens wrote:I feel like I'm missing a step in Lea's progression.

After eating her sister and mother, Lea appears outside the cabin in the back yard, and says that Olivia and Nina are inside. It seems like there should be some kind of scene before that where she says she's inviting her friends over or sends Pri on another fetch quest or something like that. I don't think she even mentions Olivia and Nina before then.

Am I missing an event or dialog conditions somewhere? I saw this in the last version as well and figured the scenes were still in progress or I had skipped a trigger or something.
To be sure, I do reach the end of her progression, so I'm not "stuck" anywhere per se, just curious.

if you had apple juice and chocolate it mightve just skipped the scene where Lea asks for them
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Seifens » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:14 am

Wollffett wrote:if you had apple juice and chocolate it mightve just skipped the scene where Lea asks for them

Ah, that makes sense. I've noticed a few other places where important dialog gets skipped due to having a key item ahead of when you're told you need it as well.

Such as if you have wine at the party, you don't get the hint that in exchange for the wine you get access to the spare room.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AkromX » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:57 am

Hope you don't mid me asking, but what program do you use to make your models?
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rowanwigg » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:25 am

Yo, I just want to say this one of the best, if the not THE best vore game I've played. Keep up the amazing work
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:16 pm

I promised that when the newest update came out that I would make a guide. Well, I've been busy playing another game. I will get to it eventually, so be on the lookout. Trying to decide if I should put spoiler tags on each section, but I don't know how. If somebody could clue me in that would be a great help so when I do get around to it I won't have to ask around right at the moment the guide is done.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game