A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) NEW August Update

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:15 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:As much as I love these updates when they come out, it's a real pain in my rump having to start all over from the beginning. TT.TT

You don't have to. Just copy-paste the save folder of the previous version and put it in the new one.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:46 pm

Souls6 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:As much as I love these updates when they come out, it's a real pain in my rump having to start all over from the beginning. TT.TT

You don't have to. Just copy-paste the save folder of the previous version and put it in the new one.

.... I was under the impression each update was a new version and it constantly breaks old saves....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:26 pm

mistermadness wrote:if you are stuck there is also the guide download link on the post
that shows how to get every scene currently in the game

i know since i made it and updated it before this version was publicly released

if you wanna figure out the scenes on your own tho then i wish you gl hf :)

You're on the Patreon? Maybe I should get on it as well. Perhaps then Oppi would take my suggestion of reorganizing the vore scenes into a more comprehensive order in Scene 1 a little more seriously...
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:20 pm

Played through, the succubi gutslut is a personal favorite. I have a huge weakness of prey-girls pleasuring themselves as they're digesting and that hit the right spots for me. ^.^ Keep it up~!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Tunknownusert » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:36 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Souls6 wrote:

.... I was under the impression each update was a new version and it constantly breaks old saves....

def does not break anything. I've been copying over the save folder for the last few updates with no issues.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 pm

Got to the northwest side of town and even without talking to the guy who tells you about something special that might be in the fountain it sparkles regardless. Might want to fix that in the dev version.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mistermadness » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:55 am

wariodude128 wrote:
mistermadness wrote:if you are stuck there is also the guide download link on the post

You're on the Patreon? Maybe I should get on it as well. Perhaps then Oppi would take my suggestion of reorganizing the vore scenes into a more comprehensive order in Scene 1 a little more seriously...

you could, but im not actualy on the patreon, since i created the guide oppi lets me update the guide and play the patreon version for free before it gets publicly released

didnt ask for that the first time when i made the guide for version 1.8, he just gave me the patreon version 1.9 as a reward, and the new patreon versions after that he let me play and add those scenes to the guide before its release.
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:19 pm

wariodude128 wrote:

Ok dude, you need to tone down. Oppi is the dev and they decide what is best to do in their game. It's fine wanting to give suggestions but pretending them to "take them seriously" is not. They're not entitled to you and are free to develop their game as they prefer, not just as you prefer.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm

Souls6 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

Ok dude, you need to tone down. Oppi is the dev and they decide what is best to do in their game. It's fine wanting to give suggestions but pretending them to "take them seriously" is not. They're not entitled to you and are free to develop their game as they prefer, not just as you prefer.

It's a QoL thing, which in my uninformed opinion I think would be best for everyone. Anyone with someone bordering OCD or ASD would likely know exactly what I mean.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:35 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Souls6 wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:You're on the Patreon? Maybe I should get on it as well. Perhaps then Oppi would take my suggestion of reorganizing the vore scenes into a more comprehensive order in Scene 1 a little more seriously...

It's a QoL thing, which in my uninformed opinion I think would be best for everyone. Anyone with someone bordering OCD or ASD would likely know exactly what I mean.

I do suffer from OCD but I'm not bothered by the loose order of the scenes in chapter 1. That said, my problem is just with your tone before. Like I said, giving suggestions is fine, I do as well, but you shouldn't try pressuring the dev to add something, it's their game and they decide what to add or not. If Oppi doesn' consider your suggestion necessary to be added now, you accept it. Doesn't mean they won't consider working on it later, but now they aren'/interested.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RBRD » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:19 am

Mevermind1 wrote:you have to interact with librarian about 1 day being librarian and talk to a girl that find her necklace in outside of library, then go to the farmer's house then interact with both npc (1 in outside of house and other is in inside of house) and enjoy the scene

Thanks! It worked. In the search for the scenes I went out talking to all the NPCs again, but only once. As the librarian refused on the first attempt and there was no scene described as taking place there, I didn't insist. However, when I returned there as you suggested, in two more dialogues everything was resolved. I found them all!

wariodude128 wrote:
RBRD wrote:I'm starting to suspect that my problem is due to the old saves... I can't find the farmer's scenes, from the "?" and succubus...
Anyone else with old saves and the same problem? Or at least the location of the scenes...

Well, I always delete the previous version of the game before playing the newer one. Might be why I never have weird update issues because there's nothing to update. Sounds like you might want to consider doing the same.

I like to keep some older versions because of the 2D sprites (Although the 3D sprites are getting pretty good), and I've been preferring to just copy the saves from one version to the other because I don't have as much time to replay all the main scenes again only then to reach the new content. That said, maybe I'll start over in the next version, because my Jacob doesn't heal...

Seifens wrote:
RBRD wrote:I'm starting to suspect that my problem is due to the old saves... I can't find the farmer's scenes, from the "?" and succubus...
Anyone else with old saves and the same problem? Or at least the location of the scenes...

I was able to pick up off of a save from the prior version with almost no issues. The one problem I encountered was that the quest log didn't update immediately, so didn't show the new scenes until I had done one of them. After that everything worked fine, though.

As a suggestion for your issue:
Spoiler: show
The 'farmer' scenes are tied to the other two as part of one chain, so you have to do them in order to unlock the further ones. Assuming you've done the scenes inside the library and asked about being a librarian for a day, you'll meet someone new just outside the library that should kick things off.

Yes, you're right, my saves are also old and in the end, everything worked just fine, as you described there.

I hadn't noticed that the third link was a guide. thanks for the effort!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby RBRD » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:24 am

And last but not least, I would like to highlight Jacob. Bro, how I like it when teammates comment on the MC's actions! Especially when the stomach speaks louder than the brain, and he becomes the voice of conscience, hahaha.
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:35 am

RBRD wrote:

I hadn't noticed that the third link was a guide. thanks for the effort!

your welcome :)
once the next version releases you can also already get the guide for those scenes
since ive already finished the guide for that version :)
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:56 am

Got to the alternate scene where you nom Madeleine and her boyfriend. Fun to see one of my suggestions making it in. Not sure who Jenny is yet but I'll probably find out eventually. Also, really hoping the scenes I suggested where Hannah's mom noms Pri, Lilly gets nommed by the blonde model and the Dancer in Blue noms Pri if you take longer than 10 seconds hiding behind the flowers get added soon as well. Interesting how there's still a locked door on the second floor of the hotel which still doesn't have a use yet. Is there going to be a use for the building where there's nothing but random boxes inside? Hey, maybe there's someone in the hotel room who moved out of that place and asks you to go there because she missed a thing while moving. Only a new idea which can be taken or left, you understand.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mistermadness » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:19 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Not sure who Jenny is yet but I'll probably find out eventually.

jenny is the name of the little pred
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:40 pm

mistermadness wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Not sure who Jenny is yet but I'll probably find out eventually.

Oh. Huh, didn't think to try eating her mom after eating her. Guess I should have since she has new model, but it didn't cross my mind considering before she just comments on your stomach if you ate the little pred in previous versions.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mistermadness » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:14 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
mistermadness wrote:

Oh. Huh, didn't think to try eating her mom after eating her. Guess I should have since she has new model, but it didn't cross my mind considering before she just comments on your stomach if you ate the little pred in previous versions.

he changed it in the current patreon version, i dont think its in the current public version yet
otherwise id have put it in the guide
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:41 pm

mistermadness wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:
mistermadness wrote:Oh. Huh, didn't think to try eating her mom after eating her. Guess I should have since she has new model, but it didn't cross my mind considering before she just comments on your stomach if you ate the little pred in previous versions.

he changed it in the current patreon version, i dont think its in the current public version yet
otherwise id have put it in the guide

Fair. Just hope when you're able to Pri says something about bringing the whole family together as a hint that you can eat the mother now.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mistermadness » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:54 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Fair. Just hope when you're able to Pri says something about bringing the whole family together as a hint that you can eat the mother now.

not as of right now, i checked, but maybe he will change that in the public release
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby crazytf2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:00 pm

I would just love to give a hug to priscilla for how cute she is
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game