A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) May Update 05/22/2022

Postby timmdaly » Tue May 31, 2022 11:31 pm

Having trouble getting the beach model scene to play, which means I can't access the hotel. I've done almost everything I can think of before zenidore, but the chair won't light up for me to watch the scene. Help?
timmdaly
New to the forum

Postby jeremy9011 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:43 am

Hi!
I rescued the fox and their is now someone talking about it want woods. I collected a lot but it seems that's not enough...
Their is also a guard talking about a town but i can't find it. Can you help me please? Thanks!
jeremy9011
New to the forum

Postby mistermadness » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:28 pm

timmdaly wrote:Having trouble getting the beach model scene to play, which means I can't access the hotel. I've done almost everything I can think of before zenidore, but the chair won't light up for me to watch the scene. Help?

did you talk to lily in the building, the girl with black hair and black bikini?
once you do that the chair will light up and you can play the scene and continue
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:31 pm

jeremy9011 wrote:Hi!
I rescued the fox and their is now someone talking about it want woods. I collected a lot but it seems that's not enough...
Their is also a guard talking about a town but i can't find it. Can you help me please? Thanks!

did you also search the area down for wood? there is some wood on the left and right side that goes further down you need
once you collect enough a spot will light up next to the already present firewood near their camp
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby jeremy9011 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:20 pm

mistermadness wrote:

did you also search the area down for wood? there is some wood on the left and right side that goes further down you need
once you collect enough a spot will light up next to the already present firewood near their camp

Yeah. i itried everywhere. Are they all in the same map where their is the two guys with the fire?
jeremy9011
New to the forum

Postby mistermadness » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:23 pm

jeremy9011 wrote:
mistermadness wrote:

Yeah. i itried everywhere. Are they all in the same map where their is the two guys with the fire?

no, there is a map downwards where there is more wood to find
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby jeremy9011 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:30 pm

no, there is a map downwards where there is more wood to find[/quote]

OOOh! thanks a lot!
jeremy9011
New to the forum

Postby mistermadness » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 pm

jeremy9011 wrote:no, there is a map downwards where there is more wood to find

OOOh! thanks a lot!

your welcome
if you have any other issues, the guide on the post i made for oppi for the game can help find the scenes
its pretty detailed about locations, and what to do at what location

if you cant fix the issue with the guides help, ill try to help manualy
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Toxicemp447 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:31 pm

whats the button for showing the prey while digesting?
Toxicemp447
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Toxicemp447 wrote:whats the button for showing the prey while digesting?

Page-up or Page-down. One shows Pri's current appearance whether or not you're digesting, the other shows the interior shot during the first few digestion stages.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

As much fun as working on scene 2 likely is, I really think there should be at least one more update tying up all the loose ends in scene 1. I once sent a PM to Oppi awhile ago with a vore scene list for scene 1 to help with that. Included all of the existing vore scenes plus some new ones which I felt were glaringly missing. Not really needed per se, but I do think it would be a good QoL for players both new and old.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby timmdaly » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:26 pm

mistermadness wrote:
timmdaly wrote:Having trouble getting the beach model scene to play, which means I can't access the hotel. I've done almost everything I can think of before zenidore, but the chair won't light up for me to watch the scene. Help?

did you talk to lily in the building, the girl with black hair and black bikini?
once you do that the chair will light up and you can play the scene and continue

I did, I've talked to everyone in that area, and nothing seems to trigger the chair. As far as I can tell, the only things I need to start the scene are (1) bikini in inventory and (2) talk to lily, but it's not triggering. I've even started a fresh save, and had the same problem with the new one. Then I tried redownloading the game, overwriting all the files with a new version, and still have the bug. So I figure it's something with the save file, that I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what.
timmdaly
New to the forum

Postby Seifens » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:08 am

timmdaly wrote:I did, I've talked to everyone in that area, and nothing seems to trigger the chair. As far as I can tell, the only things I need to start the scene are (1) bikini in inventory and (2) talk to lily, but it's not triggering. I've even started a fresh save, and had the same problem with the new one. Then I tried redownloading the game, overwriting all the files with a new version, and still have the bug. So I figure it's something with the save file, that I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what.

Spoiler: show
There's no bug. In addition to any other requirements, you also need to interact with one of the changing rooms on the south of where the chair is. You'll know which one it is when you find it.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby timmdaly » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:21 pm

Seifens wrote:
timmdaly wrote:I did, I've talked to everyone in that area, and nothing seems to trigger the chair. As far as I can tell, the only things I need to start the scene are (1) bikini in inventory and (2) talk to lily, but it's not triggering. I've even started a fresh save, and had the same problem with the new one. Then I tried redownloading the game, overwriting all the files with a new version, and still have the bug. So I figure it's something with the save file, that I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what.

Spoiler: show
There's no bug. In addition to any other requirements, you also need to interact with one of the changing rooms on the south of where the chair is. You'll know which one it is when you find it.

Holy shit I thought those were just walls, thanks friend.
timmdaly
New to the forum

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:30 am

Where is the last carrot to eat the bunny girls?
I beat that one girl at the inn and I've collected all the carrots I can around the house (Except that one right in front of it) so where is the last one?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:02 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Where is the last carrot to eat the bunny girls?
I beat that one girl at the inn and I've collected all the carrots I can around the house (Except that one right in front of it) so where is the last one?

That tricked me for a while, if ya got 9 go ahead and talk to the bunny.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby MasterInventor » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:29 am

Just stay at the inn at night and steal the carrots in the box on the first floor
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobbobson211 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:59 am

Curiously, what would it take for this game to be on Android / Phone Operating Systems?

Is RPGMaker capable of being on a mobile device?

If so... I would be so happy...
I made this for you. Do you like it?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=43532
bobbobson211
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daplayor » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:01 pm

bobbobson211 wrote:Curiously, what would it take for this game to be on Android / Phone Operating Systems?

Is RPGMaker capable of being on a mobile device?

If so... I would be so happy...

Download an app called joiplay it can run most RPGmaker and renpy games on mobile
Daplayor
New to the forum

Postby Agness » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:34 pm

It doesn't seem like it was mentioned in the initial post, so I'll ask here:

What software is being used for the 3D models? I'm making my own game right now and would really like to replace the placeholder art I have asap
Agness
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game