A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Dotsu » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:03 pm

No, they both serve the same purpose, they block your path, therefore they are obstacles, it's not hard to understand it. The only difference is whatever context are they used in, which we already discussed this and i have no clue why you keep trying to act all high and mighty on it. I already told you that my suggestions were not something set in stone, they were suggestions and it's all up to oppi to make use of them or not. And yes, i am arguing this from a player prospective, because i'm the one who played it and can tell what were my problems with it, and as far as i saw, oppi agrees with the issues i gave. I also look it at using common sense, quite rare in these day and age around the world, but i digress. And what's with asking if i ever made a game before? I did, a long time ago, but what is your point? Are people not allowed to give criticism to a game if they never made a game themselves? That is incredibly dumb.
May i remind you that you started this discussion because you didn't agree with me criticizing the last part of the game? Criticism is good, and oppi seems to understand that. I just want that last part with the maid and chemicals to be changed in something more fun and engaging, which seems we agree on (even though you said in your first post that you felt it was perfect, but whatever). So why are you keep rebutting on something we both want to be changed? It seems you are the only one here that wants to drag this discussion on.


Here you are missing MY POINT as i am not arguing they do the same thing but they are used in different manners in game development. I crituqe as a dev an as a player. Surprise surprise from that stance of course i dont agree with your critiques. I have not said they are wrong i said they make no sense for the situation in the story at that time. Impact matters, i dont want to go down that rabbit hole. Also being condosending (because you are right now. Brit) I was being civil an your the one on a high horse. Yes it is oppi's decision to do as they want with the game its their game. There is constructive critisizm an then there is critisizm for critques sake. Your doing the latter, unless your supporting oppis patreon page for the game an know something i dont then you might not know what they have planned.

i hope you never meet some royal cunts on the street because you'll probably not be able to handle it.


Попробуй меня, жесткое поведение ни к чему не приведет. Вы бы не протянули здесь ночь в трущобах.
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Sabervore » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:25 pm

Will there be an option to eat the Running Girl? If so, I believe a great storyline would be to find yet another way to increase our speed. Sort of like we had to get "faster" to deliver the pizza. Then again, if we can't get faster then maybe we can make the running girl slower? :gulp:
User avatar
Sabervore
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby oppi » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Dotsu , carlj, guys...
Your arguing made me a little uncomfortable. I don't know what to write and I don't want to take anybody's side. Let me just say, that I understand both of you. I empathize with your opinions.
Now, let's lean back and forget everything that's been said.

HugsForDrugs wrote:Also i forgot to say that i really like the hotel it's a really cool addition to the game good job oppi keep up the good work i can't wait to see what you have in store for the new area of the game! :-D

Thanks!
The hotel was kind of spontaneous, but I'm glad people it.

Sabervore wrote:Will there be an option to eat the Running Girl? If so, I believe a great storyline would be to find yet another way to increase our speed. Sort of like we had to get "faster" to deliver the pizza. Then again, if we can't get faster then maybe we can make the running girl slower? :gulp:

Hehe I like the idea a LOT!
I'd say, check her out next update :gulp:
User avatar
oppi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:59 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby suprano » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Great game, really like the different scenes and that Pri changes after :gulp: she has to work out alot at some point :lol:

For some suggestions:
Can you insert the girls names to the text because it gets a bit confusing about who is who when their names are only mentioned in the dialog?

I wouldn't change to much with how you do the scenes but when you add more content maybe some scenes where Pri is joined by another pred girl for some "teamwork" to mix things up. So that there are more scenes with other girls being the pred.

With more scenes added, Pri would gain more weight...or so it would be right ^^; Maybe add some more weight gain visuals but only to the point where you are comfortable with it.

Spoiler: show
I like the tiger girl scene and that there are potentially more monster girls. Maybe Pri can do some hunting later when she is a better pred. (And prove if lamias are the best pred :-D )

Would be nice to see Lilly as pred (option) in the future. Teamwork to get rid of the bully models or fail trying :-D
Also wasn't there another girl named Lilly or am I wrong?
suprano
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:06 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby carlj » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:40 pm

oppi wrote:Dotsu , carlj, guys...
Your arguing made me a little uncomfortable. I don't know what to write and I don't want to take anybody's side. Let me just say, that I understand both of you. I empathize with your opinions.
Now, let's lean back and forget everything that's been said.


Sorry if it made you uncomfortable, i was done discussing with him anyway. No point drag it on when the other party is cosplaying as a wall.
And i had read your response to my critique, sorry if i haven't answered to it but i'm glad you understood my problems with it. Hope you are doing well with the next update ^^
User avatar
carlj
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:08 pm

I have a question on the story, did the pred exist before, or is it with the invention of Emilia? I wonder because Emilia has just invented her product, but it seems that Elizabeth has been devouring her students for quite some time now. >.>
User avatar
Ryuu27
Participator
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Dotsu » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:49 pm

No point drag it on when the other party is cosplaying as a wall.


Judging by your statement here carlj you don't like your opinions challenged an a definition be different then what you conceive it to be. Half the point of a argument or debate is to challenge the others opinions with facts or with reasoning that can support why your opinion is better suited to the criticism.

To criticize is to understand an offer ways of improvement, not to pull out the i am better you wont understand card first. Its like arguing infinity plus one. It gets no one anywhere. You got a problem with me so be it, but non of your arguments of what an obstetrical in game design an how it would fit the scene in which we where discussing for the game gave any reasonable assumptions or facts to what your side was you said that you belevied it one way an so hence it should be that way nothing else.

Continue to get nasty to me i honestly don't care ill give you my discord so you can say nasty stuff to my face so it isnt here. Instead next time you try an argue your opinion over someone else's try using more then its your opinion then its only right stance. in the rest of the world it dose not get you very far.
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby oppi » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 am

suprano wrote:Great game, really like the different scenes and that Pri changes after :gulp: she has to work out alot at some point :lol:

For some suggestions:
Can you insert the girls names to the text because it gets a bit confusing about who is who when their names are only mentioned in the dialog?

I wouldn't change to much with how you do the scenes but when you add more content maybe some scenes where Pri is joined by another pred girl for some "teamwork" to mix things up. So that there are more scenes with other girls being the pred.

With more scenes added, Pri would gain more weight...or so it would be right ^^; Maybe add some more weight gain visuals but only to the point where you are comfortable with it.

Spoiler: show
I like the tiger girl scene and that there are potentially more monster girls. Maybe Pri can do some hunting later when she is a better pred. (And prove if lamias are the best pred :-D )

Would be nice to see Lilly as pred (option) in the future. Teamwork to get rid of the bully models or fail trying :-D
Also wasn't there another girl named Lilly or am I wrong?

Glad you like the game:)
There's definitely going to be scenes where Pri teams up with another pred.
I'll probably add more weight gain visuals in the future.
Spoiler: show
Oh there will be tons of monster girls when Pri finally makes her way to Zenidore;)
Lilly as pred? Yes!


Ryuu27 wrote:I have a question on the story, did the pred exist before, or is it with the invention of Emilia? I wonder because Emilia has just invented her product, but it seems that Elizabeth has been devouring her students for quite some time now. >.>

In the current world, preds did not exist before Emilia's invention.
At the time Pri meets Miss Elizabeth, supposedly a few weeks have passed since she escaped.
But yeah, I think I should have added a timeskip or something...
User avatar
oppi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:59 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Enteresting » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 am

Possible idea if you know how to crerte it, have a flashback sequence that shows up once you leave the world. Perhaps as small snippets of memories every time you make Pri go and rest?
Enteresting
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:53 pm

I just wanna say that this game has a lot of potential right now you can literally make the game go in many directions and it will still turn out great. Along with that i noticed that you have this huge area full of mountains that's just there on the top right section of the world map are you planing on turning that into an area that the player can go and explore maybe even put a dragon girl there as a scene or maybe even as a new teammate for pri?
User avatar
HugsForDrugs
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Muffin1 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:26 am

cant seem to play windows defender is not letting me play it.
Muffin1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:09 am

Extremely surprised with the amount of content already present in a new game. Used to the norm of one scene maybe then no update for 6 months lol. Oppi, keep up the awesome work :) Also your english is fine, to be honest your writing was easier to follow than most and had far fewer mistakes than nearly any game I've played on here.
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:44 am

Spoiler: show
some may have been a little down about your friend getting eaten, whereas I was like "aww damn... I was going to eat that"
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:18 am

Something I don't I've mentioned about what I appreciate in the game - the internal shots where we see the prey curled up with a look of despair (or sometimes elation, I like to check out the willing and unwilling versions of scenes).

The fear and helplessness of the prey are a big part of the experience for me.
DroolingPred
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby JaAlBe » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:27 am

Does anybody know how to unlock all four doors in the apartment?
JaAlBe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:24 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Something I don't I've mentioned about what I appreciate in the game - the internal shots where we see the prey curled up with a look of despair (or sometimes elation, I like to check out the willing and unwilling versions of scenes).

The fear and helplessness of the prey are a big part of the experience for me.



I'm with you there. The beach scene, def preferred the unwilling one but still wanted to see both as well.
Tunknownusert
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:55 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Dotsu » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:46 pm

JaAlBe wrote:Does anybody know how to unlock all four doors in the apartment?


You can only do the three i bet the last one might be done in a future update. But the teachers apartment has a second way to get in.
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Assimilation » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:00 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Spoiler: show
some may have been a little down about your friend getting eaten, whereas I was like "aww damn... I was going to eat that"


I felt the same! But it's good to have some competition sometimes, and besides, eating her predator is sorta like eating all their prey too. :gulp:
User avatar
Assimilation
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Dotsu » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:10 pm

Assimilation wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:
Spoiler: show
some may have been a little down about your friend getting eaten, whereas I was like "aww damn... I was going to eat that"


I felt the same! But it's good to have some competition sometimes, and besides, eating her predator is sorta like eating all their prey too. :gulp:


Words of the wise found here. I honestly liked the twist. The fact that depending on how many people you ate affects how the mistress talks to pri. So if you didnt find everyone or rushed the ending your not called out as a monster where if your like me an had to eat everyone before going there. Your called a monster. Quite funny.
Матрешка!
User avatar
Dotsu
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) 3/7/21 Update time!

Postby Muffin1 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:50 pm

does anyone know ow to get the teachers to tutor you and is there a way to make pri into a prey ,as well as to eat hannas mother
Muffin1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:40 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Antigone, Atines, bearlord42, Black_Knight, bluefire121, BoxxFoxx, conqueror7777, dansto109, Diana, DragonTitan, gazpig, HenBor, jason7657, Kirito12313, KuraiOokami, LazyLegion95, liam123, LoliLord, Luxio512, mehanik, mnbvpoiu, MongooseWar, nonomura, Panzershark, peinf1, qpslxm, Rai32, redfrog, Robaticon, Shadowlyger, Tem1, Timo2141, ToukiDragon, vgove