A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) April Update 04/12/22

Postby RBRD » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:52 am

Well, first of all, I congratulate Oppi again on the fantastic game he is producing! It just gets better with each update.

Since I haven't commented for a long time, I'd like to make a few observations.

Firstly, related to the scenes of Nola, Lilly and Lea.
Three characters who at first have no intention or desire to become a prey, or at least, do not external this will, and through the influence or experiences on Pri's side, end up falling into temptation, becoming willing prey in the end.
And even more fascinating about these three, is the fact that they are completely different characters with completely different stories and dynamics as well.
I find this construction of the relationship between Pri and her future prey fabulous, through several different scenes until the very end of the "relationship".
I wonder if we will have new stories and characters following this same path.
Hope we do hahaha.

A second point I would like to mention is Oppi's talent for building the transition from an unwilling character to one willing to become prey, either through persuasion (I really like it when Pri starts talking to her cornered prey, seducing her or coercing it to accept its place as food) or inducing the prey to express hidden desires that they refuse to accept that they have, because, like it or not, it is about to lose its life.

That said, the way in which the prey goes from denial to the deepest lust at the moment they are consumed is very well written, and when reading, you really get the feeling of that transition.

If I could suggest anything, I would suggest more dialogue similar to what happens to Nola in the bedroom scene.
Dialogues of acceptance after the character has already been consumed, often appealing to logic and other times to feeling, would go down very well at different times. Especially if in the future Pri has companions in her Party and she wants or needs to eat them at some point. One trying to comfort the other, or just convincing them to accept their new post in the food chain, would make the scenes much more complete and satisfying in my humble opinion.

What's more, that's it.
All the new scenes are fantastic and the way to find some of them is also well thought out.
My favorite among the new ones is the bunny one.

Thanks for your attention and all the best to you, Oppi!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby mistermadness » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:37 am

wariodude128 wrote:I promised that when the newest update came out that I would make a guide. Well, I've been busy playing another game. I will get to it eventually, so be on the lookout. Trying to decide if I should put spoiler tags on each section, but I don't know how. If somebody could clue me in that would be a great help so when I do get around to it I won't have to ask around right at the moment the guide is done.

I finished writing a Guide yesterday, excluding the few scenes in area's that are patreon only for now

I send the Guide to oppi so he should be adding the link to the post soon

It includes every currently findable scene and has a table of contents to easily find a specific scene
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:06 am

mistermadness wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:I promised that when the newest update came out that I would make a guide. Well, I've been busy playing another game. I will get to it eventually, so be on the lookout. Trying to decide if I should put spoiler tags on each section, but I don't know how. If somebody could clue me in that would be a great help so when I do get around to it I won't have to ask around right at the moment the guide is done.

I finished writing a Guide yesterday, excluding the few scenes in area's that are patreon only for now

I send the Guide to oppi so he should be adding the link to the post soon

It includes every currently findable scene and has a table of contents to easily find a specific scene

Great! Saves me from continuing the one I started and lets me keep working on a new project which has nothing to do with this at all.
Now wondering if the revised vore scene list for scene 1 I did will make its way into the game, since I sent it as PM a bit ago. Well, guess we['ll have to see if and when the next update comes. Doesn't even have to be a big one, just a tiny one with maybe a new scene or two and a revamped vore scene list for scene 1 due to my recommendations. Only time will tell.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wwwwwww » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:28 pm

I'm pretty confused, how do i eat lea's stepsister and mother?
wwwwwww
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 04, 2022 7:40 pm

A little confused as to what the black haired head chef with glasses means when she says she'll be watching Pri. Any chance it has to do with the door on the second floor that is currently locked? Also, does it have anything to do with the phone line in the normal room and apparently the entire hotel being dead if one of the models in the suite complaining about it is any indication? Because if not, those are some ideas you can steal.

And another! With Pri letting Nola out after eating her in order to get the hotel basement key, it made me think perhaps there could be one more go in and let out scenario: After Pri eats Lilly she seems really bad for what she has done. At that moment, I think you should have the option to let her out or not. If not, then the normal pred scenario happens. If yes, then a new Prey: Lilly scene would play. Pri coughs up Lilly and is on her knees trying to catch her breath due to not being used to vomiting up her food. Unfortunately for Pri, Lilly isn't going to let Pri a moment and eats her instead. Then Lilly heads back to bed with an enlarged stomach and gets and even bigger ass and tits. Also, since Pri ate the other two, she is now the top model by default (Oh snap!).

Looks like there's still some work to do on Scene 1 yet. Hope you enjoyed my questions and idea about what to do next in it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Thu May 05, 2022 8:48 am

When i played for the first time,i saw that i would lose the mc's friend to the antagonist because i ate lots of people. So i started a new game and worked torward doing the quests without eating anyone but the game forces me to eat to continue with the story,sealing her fate no matter what.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:01 am

Wolfcrux wrote:When i played for the first time,i saw that i would lose the mc's friend to the antagonist because i ate lots of people. So i started a new game and worked torward doing the quests without eating anyone but the game forces me to eat to continue with the story,sealing her fate no matter what.

Yeah, I know. I've done the bare minimum as a challenge to myself, so that's sort of fun. There are also three instances so far where if you haven't eaten enough people you get eaten yourself.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Thu May 05, 2022 1:13 pm

What are those instances?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:What are those instances?

Well, let's see: The first is when you go to the flat of Miss Elizabeth. If you haven't seen enough of the scenes, you can't sneak in. The second is when you go into the Little Pred's room and don't leave immediately. If you haven't seen enough of the scenes, you're too slow to dodge her attack. The third is when you encounter the tigress at the large pond if you go there instead of continuing onto the portal. If you're not at level 5 or 6 I think and you pick a fight she knocks you out and has a meal. I've suggested a number of scenes myself, but they didn't have any requirement in how many you've previously watched.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfcrux » Thu May 05, 2022 4:25 pm

Does something change if i dont eat enough people and try to help the model girl in the hotel?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seifens » Thu May 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:What are those instances?

It's more like there are places where you are normally given a choice where the alternatives are for you to eat them or them to eat you.

Spoiler: show
Think Miss Elizabeth where you can choose to get tutoring or sneak into her room.

You just aren't given the pred option unless you've got enough 'experience'. So it's not like you miss out on the prey scenes if you've eaten too many people by those points.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu May 05, 2022 4:58 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:Does something change if i dont eat enough people and try to help the model girl in the hotel?

Not right now. I have a couple of ideas of what could be added, but they haven't been .
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wwwwwww » Fri May 06, 2022 2:30 am

wwwwwww wrote:I'm pretty confused, how do i eat lea's stepsister and mother?

can anyone reply my question?plz
wwwwwww
New to the forum

Postby Wolfcrux » Fri May 06, 2022 2:43 am

Lea is the one that brings you to your house to escape from the evil guys right?her stepsister is available after you defeat her in the boxing club,her mother i think becomes available after you watch her sleep and taking a bath.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrayLotus » Fri May 06, 2022 3:29 am

wwwwwww wrote:can anyone reply my question?plz

I believe that to eat Lea's stepsister you have to meet Lea in the park after eating her babysitter. She'll have you eat her brother in the park and meet her back at her house. After that, you'll be able to eat her stepsister.
For her mother, you have to have eaten the stepsister and currently have her in your stomach, and be at weight level 5 (when Pri loses her panties and her hair gets longer), then you'll be able to break down the bathroom door to eat the mother.

I'm not sure if there are other pre-requisites, but that's my understanding of it.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby byjoe12 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:04 pm

hello, there is a scene that i can't find anywhere, my english is kinda bad,
its pizza girl's brother I don't have any idea where it is
Help me please >-<
byjoe12
New to the forum

Postby bobbobson211 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:51 pm

This game is absolutely amazing. The amount of work that must've gone into it is incredible, and there are so many different options!

Thank you.

Me personally, I'd usually skip through the scenes which only had text to describe what was happening. I LOVED the scenes which were accompanied by images of the prey disappearing frame by frame, even if it was as simple as a pair of legs moving off of the screen.
I made this for you. Do you like it?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=43532
bobbobson211
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Sat May 07, 2022 6:20 pm

byjoe12 wrote:hello, there is a scene that i can't find anywhere, my english is kinda bad,
its pizza girl's brother I don't have any idea where it is
Help me please >-<

You can snag the pizza girl's brother around the beach-side hotel. You will have to chase him down.
ouphe
Participator

Postby Bubbleboy07 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:52 pm

how does one gain access to the hotel i have gotten to the upper beach but dont know what to next after talking to the three models in the little house.
Bubbleboy07
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:10 pm

Bubbleboy07 wrote:how does one gain access to the hotel i have gotten to the upper beach but dont know what to next after talking to the three models in the little house.

Well, have you interacted with the sparkling thing that starts the model show? Then went back in to talk to them again? Then went into the tent the blue haired woman who came out of with an enlarged stomach to find two pieces of a bikini? Because if not, then you need to do all of these things to get past the jerk blocking your way.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game