[QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V1.0 30/12/22

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. Version 0.2.1 24/0

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:31 am

slimjam wrote:Honestly, now that I think about it, a half dog half siren sounds..... Unappealing. Why not a pure breed siren sumo? But really, whatever you like best.

Of course it's only now I realize I can just say she used Dark Magic to gain the ability to eat people, that's what I get for under/overthinking everything, that would keep it closer to your original idea too.

slimjam wrote:My intent with the infertility plot point was that it made her chances of a family extremely unlikely (instead of impossible) and it only happened because of the player's relentless application of her ghoulish, extra potent, super sperm. The whole pregnancy aspect was ment to be an under dog (pun intended) story as it were. Once again, your show, you make the call.

Ghouls don't really have super sperm, they're actually pretty infertile. I suppose if the Wrestler and the Ghoul just kept fucking in the ending then she'd eventually get knocked up, I'll keep thinking about how to work this in, it'll be a while before I start this character and that'll only if I don't get suggestions from other people first.

slimjam wrote:If you do plan to do anything peanut butter related with the Hyena girl, may I suggest the classic Reeses commercial gag: "hey you got your chocolate in my peanut butter! Well you got peanut butter all over my chocolate!" (Substitute chocolate with dick/balls lol)

Well, now I know where that toothpaste gag from Spongebob came from, I might try and fit this in somewhere.

slimjam wrote:Also I think I've been misunderstanding something this whole time. Were you making a separate race (the Dog people [as an offshoot of Hyenas]) which would include the wrestler as a golden retriever (as a herm) or would you be making the wrestler a Hyena (also herm)? Im totally fine either way. I just got confused somewhere along the way and I just want to be on the same page, sorry.

The Dog Kobolds would be an ofshoot of the Hyena Kobolds, centuries of living in human cities has led them to evolve into a more appealing and friendly form that resembles domestic dogs, she'd still be a herm either way and so would the Sumo Husky.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. Version 0.2.2 05/0

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 am

It's update time again.
The Acrophiliac Dwarf can now be found in chapter 4 and is staying on the top floor (where else?).
With this update, chapter 4 is now finished, it's also worth noting that Hungry Quest 3 is now bigger in file size that its predecessor.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. Version 0.2.2 05/0

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:01 am

Brpdchainsaw wrote:It's update time again.
The Acrophiliac Dwarf can now be found in chapter 4 and is staying on the top floor (where else?).
With this update, chapter 4 is now finished, it's also worth noting that Hungry Quest 3 is now bigger in file size that its predecessor.

Forgot to add the Acrophiliac Dwarf's profile pic... whoops.
Anyway here she is!
Attachments
HQ3Dwarf.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. Version 0.3.0 19/0

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:50 am

The first NPC of chapter 5 is now available, the Biker Orc has a personal problem and needs your help to solve it, you can find her in room 15.
Next up will be the first suggested character, the Adulterous Giantess (suggested by Slimjam).
Attachments
HQ3Orc.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:26 am

Oh hell yeah, the debut of orcs and bikers at the same time! Yeah there were technically some orcs in HQ2, but does it really count if you can't smooch them? I did notice a little inconsistency in one scene. If you unbirth the biker she still manages to find her dildo despite not being in your stomach, which probably shouldn't be possible.

I feel kinda weird giving suggestions. Planning out a scene in your world with the expectations that you'll finish writing it almost feels like trespassing. That being said, after seeing the Urban Harpy character I've been thinking about how some other monstrous species would adapt to the modern world. I'm specifically thinking about Dryads. Have they found a way to integrate themselves, or do they now mostly exist in window gardens and overgrown ivy? Are they seen as an endangered species that needs to be protected wherever they crop up, or are them more like weeds? Do they all have strong milf vibes that we love to see, or are some of them absolute gremlins? I don't exactly have a design document ready for this, but there's a lot of different directions this could go, and I'd be happy to DM about it sometimes if it sounds like an idea you'd like to explore.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:08 am

EricaRain wrote:Oh hell yeah, the debut of orcs and bikers at the same time! Yeah there were technically some orcs in HQ2, but does it really count if you can't smooch them? I did notice a little inconsistency in one scene. If you unbirth the biker she still manages to find her dildo despite not being in your stomach, which probably shouldn't be possible.

She doesn't actually find her dildo, she can just feel it poking her in her head through your inner walls.
Helpful Diagram:
Stomach--------->(Dildo)
Poking through--> V
Womb------------>(Biker)

EricaRain wrote:I feel kinda weird giving suggestions. Planning out a scene in your world with the expectations that you'll finish writing it almost feels like trespassing.

It's not trespassing if I'm asking people to do it and besides, if people are enjoying my work enough to want to add their own characters/ideas to it, then it lets me know that I'm doing a good job.

EricaRain wrote:That being said, after seeing the Urban Harpy character I've been thinking about how some other monstrous species would adapt to the modern world. I'm specifically thinking about Dryads. Have they found a way to integrate themselves, or do they now mostly exist in window gardens and overgrown ivy? Are they seen as an endangered species that needs to be protected wherever they crop up, or are them more like weeds? Do they all have strong milf vibes that we love to see, or are some of them absolute gremlins? I don't exactly have a design document ready for this, but there's a lot of different directions this could go, and I'd be happy to DM about it sometimes if it sounds like an idea you'd like to explore.

I was wondering how I could fit a Dryad into the game, I feel that they wouldn't adapt to city life very well.
I like the idea of a Weed based Dryad (not that kind of weed obviously, although a pot-head dryad could be pretty funny), making her a scrawny pathetic dryad to suit her weedy nature could be fun, but making her an absolute Milf in complete contrast to the weeds could also be a laugh.
The main reason I haven't planned out a dryad already is that I have no idea what she'd ask the player to do.
I'll give the idea some thought myself, but I'd love to hear if you come up with any details of your own, this could easily be a winner!
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:16 am

Just a quick thing, I've redone all of the character portraits in the main post to now include the watermark from the character creator I use.
I felt that it wasn't fair to edit it out considering how much use I'm getting out of it.
You can also get a sneak peek at the upcoming character "The Adulterous Giantess"

Link to the creator --> https://ghoulkiss.itch.io/monster-girl-maker
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby slimjam » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:25 pm

Brpdchainsaw wrote:Just a quick thing, I've redone all of the character portraits in the main post to now include the watermark from the character creator I use.
I felt that it wasn't fair to edit it out considering how much use I'm getting out of it.
You can also get a sneak peek at the upcoming character "The Adulterous Giantess"

Link to the creator --> https://ghoulkiss.itch.io/monster-girl-maker

I must say I'm loving the whole German, tattooed, frost giant thing so far!
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:20 am

Wish there was a app that lets you play quest text adventure games on your phone. That way I can play text adventure games without worrying about my Internet or the textadventures.co.uk servers not working properly or the game just freezing up when I am playing.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:16 am

slimjam wrote:I must say I'm loving the whole German, tattooed, frost giant thing so far!

Oh good, I was hoping that she'd sound German. Writing accents without sounding like an offensive stereotype can be difficult sometimes.
PrimeLvl37 wrote:Wish there was a app that lets you play quest text adventure games on your phone. That way I can play text adventure games without worrying about my Internet or the textadventures.co.uk servers not working properly or the game just freezing up when I am playing.

It looks like there was a Quest app at one point, but it doesn't look like it was very good and I'm not sure if it's still around.
https://textadventures.co.uk/forum/quest/topic/lzog_gkqlecb59qtcabvka/quest-on-mobile
It's a shame really because I'd love to carry my favourite adventures around in my pocket... not that I could play them in public of course :-D
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. Version 0.3.1 05/0

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 am

Update time again!
One small announcement to make first, future updates may take a little longer to come out.
I've got some side projects that I want to catch up on and I'd rather not burn myself out if I can avoid it.
Hungry Quest 3 will still be my main focus though and I'm sure as hell not going to stop working on it until it's done. :-D

The Adulterous Giantess is looking for some fun! She's booked into room Thirty Two and can be found in Chapter Five.
I'd like to thank Slimjam again for giving me the original idea.
Attachments
HQ3FrostGiant.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby slimjam » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Brpdchainsaw wrote:Update time again!
One small announcement to make first, future updates may take a little longer to come out.
I've got some side projects that I want to catch up on and I'd rather not burn myself out if I can avoid it.
Hungry Quest 3 will still be my main focus though and I'm sure as hell not going to stop working on it until it's done. :-D

The Adulterous Giantess is looking for some fun! She's booked into room Thirty Two and can be found in Chapter Five.
I'd like to thank Slimjam again for giving me the original idea.

Glad I could contribute! Love the way you wrote her and her ending!
slimjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby dimon » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:33 am

I've been fallowing your works for some time now and I really love it! I had a suggestion.

I wondered if a slime girl can reproduce by Mitosis if they can how about a very fat/swollen/pregnent how ever you prefer slime girl orders room service in order to get enough mass to split you could feed her food or giver her some protean maybe a player as prey. Then they could split right there and are essencualy twins/clones maybe they offer a three way as a tip vore can happen and oh no looks like she'll have to start all over cut to happally ever after where you grow your goofriend till she splits and then eat one of them.

or something like that

anyway I really love your works and return to them regularly. I look forward to what ever you make regardless!
I am a lurker and watcher so it is rare for you to be able to see this. BE AMAZED!
dimon
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:07 am

dimon wrote:I've been fallowing your works for some time now and I really love it! I had a suggestion.

I wondered if a slime girl can reproduce by Mitosis if they can how about a very fat/swollen/pregnent how ever you prefer slime girl orders room service in order to get enough mass to split you could feed her food or giver her some protean maybe a player as prey. Then they could split right there and are essencualy twins/clones maybe they offer a three way as a tip vore can happen and oh no looks like she'll have to start all over cut to happally ever after where you grow your goofriend till she splits and then eat one of them.

or something like that

anyway I really love your works and return to them regularly. I look forward to what ever you make regardless!

Let me just see if I understand you fully, there's a Slime Girl who's almost ready to split in two but she needs more food, if you feed her enough then she splits and offers you a threesome as a reward, if you eat the new Slime Girl afterwards then the original "forces" you to date her until she's big enough to split again, the cycle then repeats forever.

This sounds like a good plan so far, I've had a few ideas for how to make it work.
Food Options.
-Regular food, you stuff her with food from the kitchens, she grows bigger but it's not enough and she's disappointed.
-"Protein" Shake, she sucks your cock and is filled with nutritious jizz, she enjoys it but it barely effects her size.
- Live Meal, you can either feed yourself to her, or you can kidnap another guest to feed to her (maybe tricking your boss into giving you permission), this is enough and she splits into two.
If you're still alive when she splits then you can move on to the usual sex/vore scenes.

Sex Options.
Basically just different variations on a threesome, use their mouths/boobs/butts or whatever.

Vore Options.
-Eat the new slime, you slurp up the newbie and go to the ending like you described.
-Eat the original, the new slime is confused by what juts happened and escapes down the bathroom sink.
-Eat both, exactly what it sounds like.

If you're fine with this then I can add The Swollen Slime to the NPC list.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby dimon » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:25 am

Yep thats the what I wanted. Thanks for considering my idea!
I am a lurker and watcher so it is rare for you to be able to see this. BE AMAZED!
dimon
New to the forum

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.3.2 26/07/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:46 am

What's this? Another Orc is in the hotel, but this one's a little different.
You might just find something in common with this mystery Orc.
The Well Dressed orc can be found in Chapter Five and is staying in Room 20.

Update time again, this one took a little longer, partly because I was working on a side project and partly because she ended up needing way more pages than I originally planned.
Either way I hope you enjoy her!
Attachments
HQ3OtherGhoulOrc.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.0 19/08/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:33 am

First thing's first, I've recently been remaking my very first Text Adventure "Subincubus" because it was kind of shit.
I'm trying to bring it up to my current standards of writing which is going to take a while.
You can try it here if you want --> https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/duje_1m4_kav8n4qxgdhdw/cambion-18
While not Vore focused, it does still have some in it. Along with my usual brand of sexual shenanigans and crap humour.

Secondly (and more importantly)

The Soylent Incorporated Sales Representative is now in the Grand Dragon Hotel.
It looks like she's got some new snacks for you to try, she can be found in Chapter Six and is in Room 41.
(Original Idea by Slimjam)

I've also added a chapter select to the intro so you can skip ahead if you want to.
Attachments
HQ3SalesMouse.png
It's a shame I couldn't make her look chubbier.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mushroomfly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 am

I think I've exhausted all the routes for her, but to make sure,
Spoiler: show
is the Sales Rep Mouse prey-only in regards to the player character (as opposed to the many Munchy Mice™)?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:26 am

Mushroomfly wrote:I think I've exhausted all the routes for her, but to make sure,
is the Sales Rep Mouse prey-only in regards to the player character (as opposed to the many Munchy Mice™)?

You're absolutely correct,
The Sales Rep can't eat the player and has to settle for stuffing her face with Munchy Mice™

The ability to eat other people the same size as you is quite rare in the world of Hungry Quest, only certain species can manage it (Lamias, Ghouls, Sirens, Large Slimes).
Others can only manage it with some kind of modification, like the Mad Scientist, the Giantess or the Dragon Queen in the second game.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironman362 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:02 pm

I love all the character portraits! they actually have a lot of personality to them. You and Osmium Orchid are my favorite interactive authors right now. I think my favorite scenes are the ones with the two elves but its hard to choose because i love every single one of these scenarios. The mad scientist is fantastic as well. Oh, and your alliterative names always make me laugh
ironman362
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game