[QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V1.0 30/12/22

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.0 19/08/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 am

ironman362 wrote:I love all the character portraits! they actually have a lot of personality to them.

If only I had any actual artistic talent, then I could draw my own portraits instead... oh well.
ironman362 wrote:You and Osmium Orchid are my favorite interactive authors right now.

Being compared to Osmium is one hell of a compliment, thank you very much!
ironman362 wrote:I think my favorite scenes are the ones with the two elves but its hard to choose because i love every single one of these scenarios. The mad scientist is fantastic as well.

Glad you're enjoying them all, I hope you'll like all the future characters too.
ironman362 wrote:Oh, and your alliterative names always make me laugh

Alliteration, rhyming, and puns. The three things that any Dragon Quest fan like myself just can't avoid.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.1 11/09/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:38 am

Update time again!

First thing's first, I've added a chapter select to the intro page and all game-overs/ending now lead back to the intro instead of the prologue.
This should make it easier to access the new content or replay any character you choose.

Secondly, I realized that I forgot to credit Slimjam in the game for the creation of the Soylent Inc Sales Rep, so I've added that now (better late than never).

Thirdly and most importantly...

The Wandering Wyrm is now in the hotel, she's in chapter 6 and is staying in room eleven.
Watch out through because this one is pretty dangerous (I might have made her a little too difficult, sorry in advance)
If you want a decent idea of what her body looks like, she's has the rough shape of SMT's Nidhoggr and the texture of Monster Hunter's Khezu
Nidhoggr --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/d/d3/Nidhogg.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/346?cb=20090529131156
Khezu --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/8/85/MHRise-Khezu_Render_001.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210107145339
Her face is below as always!
Attachments
HQ3Wyrm.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.2 18/10/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am

UPDATE!

First of all, I've filled the final character spot with Slimjam's Heavyweight Husky idea from a few pages back.
Feel free to suggest more characters though as I should be able to fit them in once the others are all done.

Secondly, a side project that I've been working on is almost ready for a public release, it's still going to be a work in progress but I think there's enough content that you guys will be able to try it (just be patient a while longer).

Finally, the Perfectly Ordinary Human Man is now available at the hotel, he's staying in Room 55 and is in chapter 6.
There's absolutely nothing remarkable or unusual about this guy, no sir! Just a regular dude and certainly not strange at all!
Attachments
HQ3Alien.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 pm

This Motherfucker wrote:Well... he wanted room Fifty-One but it's already booked by some Elves, he said that Fifty-Five would be good enough though.

One day you will have to stand trial before whichever deity owns your soul and justify your existence upon this mortal plane. This line. This line right here will be the one that condemns you.

That is to say it was very funny and made me laugh.

Spoiler: show
The discussion that The Ghoul and the P̶e̸r̸f̸e̴c̶t̶l̴y̴ ̵O̴r̴d̸i̶n̸a̸r̸y̸ ̵H̷u̴m̸a̴n̵ have about souls and creation does kind of make me want to construct a conspiracy board connecting all your TAs together into one Cosmere-esque hell web of horny cosmology. I'm not actually going to do it—that sounds like a lot of work—but I'm going to think about it.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:44 am

EricaRain wrote:
This Motherfucker wrote:Well... he wanted room Fifty-One but it's already booked by some Elves, he said that Fifty-Five would be good enough though.

One day you will have to stand trial before whichever deity owns your soul and justify your existence upon this mortal plane. This line. This line right here will be the one that condemns you.

That is to say it was very funny and made me laugh.

Of course it's only now I remember that it was the Dwarf staying in 51 and not the Elves. I'll have to change that in the next update.
At least the joke can stay the same. :silly:
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.5.0 17/11/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:44 am

Update time once again.

1: My side project is almost ready for its first public release, just be a patient a little longer.

2: The Decadent Socialite is now available in the Grand Dragon Hotel, she's having a little trouble with her bath and hopes that you can fix it.
She can be found in Chapter 7 and is staying in room 59.
Attachments
HQ3Socialite.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkknight456 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 pm

I don’t comment that often on Aryion, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your games so far. I’m very much into the ‘casual’ nature of the vore in your games, and I like how the juxtaposition of the fatal encounters but the general happy vibes. Royal Ant and vampire have been my favorite so far, and I’m excited for when we finally get the desk girl!
Darkknight456
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:25 am

Darkknight456 wrote:I don’t comment that often on Aryion, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your games so far. I’m very much into the ‘casual’ nature of the vore in your games, and I like how the juxtaposition of the fatal encounters but the general happy vibes. Royal Ant and vampire have been my favorite so far, and I’m excited for when we finally get the desk girl!

Only one post in the forums? You weren't kidding when you said that you don't comment often!
As always, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my adventure, I hope you'll enjoy the future content too.
I always love works that have casual vore as you put it, when the characters being like "Yeah, that just happens around here" is the best.
I might move the Desk Girl to the same chapter as the Boss so there's a choice of last characters, that will also open up a free slot for another suggestion but it will mean that the Desk Girl will have to wait a while longer before getting her own section.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkknight456 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:14 pm

That makes sense. Also personally would make sense for the desk girl to survive in the “true” ending, so in that case she’d need to be in the same choice as the boss. That being said, It’ll be a shame having to wait longer for her haha.
Darkknight456
New to the forum

Postby coldwar368 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 pm

If you are still open for suggestions, I have really loved the series and was thinking something like a geeky gargoyle in town for a convention could be cool. Maybe you could even play with them being one of the more
"innocent" people there sort of like the elf in the first (?) game?
coldwar368
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Is it possible to eat the Perfectly Normal Human Man?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:44 am

coldwar368 wrote:If you are still open for suggestions, I have really loved the series and was thinking something like a geeky gargoyle in town for a convention could be cool. Maybe you could even play with them being one of the more
"innocent" people there sort of like the elf in the first (?) game?

This sounds like something I could work with, I'm thinking that she could be a cosplayer or something like that. I'd have to find some excuse to have her not made of stone so she can be digested, obviously it will be a while before I get to her so if you've got any details for the Gargoyle then feel free to send them to me.

umakeisee wrote:Is it possible to eat the Perfectly Normal Human Man?

Yep, every character can be eaten.
To eat the Perfectly Normal Human Man
Spoiler: show
Answer her first two questions truthfully and then accuse her.
Chat to her if you want (it doesn't make a difference)
When she tries to scan you, suggest an alternative method.
You can now fuck/eat her.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkknight456 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Gargoyles in games often have a “stone” form where they’re impervious to damage and immobile, and an otherwise not invulnerable form they use to move around. Could have it so that you have to convince the gargoyle to let you eat them willingly otherwise they’ll become a literal rock in your stomach and force you to let them out. Not my idea obv, just figured that could be a decent idea behind it.
Darkknight456
New to the forum

Postby Anacondras » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:21 pm

I want to play them but when I load the pages all I get is the word loading forever. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby EricaRain » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Anacondras wrote:I want to play them but when I load the pages all I get is the word loading forever. Does anyone know how to fix it?

The online servers can lag a lot or shut down randomly. If you're using a computer I'd suggest downloading the TA and playing it that way, otherwise just give it a little while and try again later.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Anacondras » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:37 am

EricaRain wrote:
Anacondras wrote:I want to play them but when I load the pages all I get is the word loading forever. Does anyone know how to fix it?

The online servers can lag a lot or shut down randomly. If you're using a computer I'd suggest downloading the TA and playing it that way, otherwise just give it a little while and try again later.

what app should i use to run it?
Anacondras
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:19 am

Anacondras wrote:what app should i use to run it?

You need to download Quest to play them offline. As an added bonus, you'll be able to write your own adventures with this if you so choose.
http://textadventures.co.uk/quest

If you're on mobile then I'm afraid you're out of luck.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.5.1 27/12/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:12 am

Update time again, I'd hoped to get this one out for Christmas buuuut I'm very easily distracted so I didn't.

I've finally settled on an idea for any overflow suggestions so here it is!
Once the main game has been completed, I'll add a Day 2 option in the bonus content.
Characters that go into Day 2 won't be as detailed as the main game (2 options per page instead of 3 and an option to fuck or eat, but not both) and probably won't be added to the secret harem ending.
The idea behind Day 2 is that the Bellhop Ghoul didn't get any of the character endings during her adventure and has just come into work again like usual.
I'll probably also put a some crossovers with my other adventures Cambion and Blueberry in Myto City here.

The Melancholy Dryad is now in the hotel, she's in chapter 7 and is staying in room 13.
I'd like the to thank EricaRain for the idea and for all the correspondence to help me get this character just right.
The Dryad's portrait is also the work of EricaRain!
Attachments
HQ3Dryad-Pattern.PNG
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkknight456 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:55 pm

I liked this one! It was cool to see the specifics of the dryad revivals since it wasn’t touched up on as much in Hungry Quest 2.
Darkknight456
New to the forum

Postby EricaRain » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:00 am

I'm happy the loose thoughts rattling around my skull were interesting enough to inspire your interest. This might just be the bias talking, but I think the dryad's ending has been my favorite so far—we just love to see a green girl winning!

The idea for a Day 2 for bonus content and overflow ideas seems like a really smart way to end things while still giving yourself room to work in the setting. I still have no clue how you manage to juggle working on three different TAs in three different settings at the same time, I'm pretty sure I would die if I tried that lmao
EricaRain
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game