[QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.2 18/10/21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.0 19/08/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:57 am

ironman362 wrote:I love all the character portraits! they actually have a lot of personality to them.

If only I had any actual artistic talent, then I could draw my own portraits instead... oh well.
ironman362 wrote:You and Osmium Orchid are my favorite interactive authors right now.

Being compared to Osmium is one hell of a compliment, thank you very much!
ironman362 wrote:I think my favorite scenes are the ones with the two elves but its hard to choose because i love every single one of these scenarios. The mad scientist is fantastic as well.

Glad you're enjoying them all, I hope you'll like all the future characters too.
ironman362 wrote:Oh, and your alliterative names always make me laugh

Alliteration, rhyming, and puns. The three things that any Dragon Quest fan like myself just can't avoid.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.1 11/09/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:38 am

Update time again!

First thing's first, I've added a chapter select to the intro page and all game-overs/ending now lead back to the intro instead of the prologue.
This should make it easier to access the new content or replay any character you choose.

Secondly, I realized that I forgot to credit Slimjam in the game for the creation of the Soylent Inc Sales Rep, so I've added that now (better late than never).

Thirdly and most importantly...

The Wandering Wyrm is now in the hotel, she's in chapter 6 and is staying in room eleven.
Watch out through because this one is pretty dangerous (I might have made her a little too difficult, sorry in advance)
If you want a decent idea of what her body looks like, she's has the rough shape of SMT's Nidhoggr and the texture of Monster Hunter's Khezu
Nidhoggr --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/d/d3/Nidhogg.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/346?cb=20090529131156
Khezu --> https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/8/85/MHRise-Khezu_Render_001.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20210107145339
Her face is below as always!
Attachments
HQ3Wyrm.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: [QUEST] Hungry Quest 3: Room Service. V0.4.2 18/10/21

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:54 am

UPDATE!

First of all, I've filled the final character spot with Slimjam's Heavyweight Husky idea from a few pages back.
Feel free to suggest more characters though as I should be able to fit them in once the others are all done.

Secondly, a side project that I've been working on is almost ready for a public release, it's still going to be a work in progress but I think there's enough content that you guys will be able to try it (just be patient a while longer).

Finally, the Perfectly Ordinary Human Man is now available at the hotel, he's staying in Room 55 and is in chapter 6.
There's absolutely nothing remarkable or unusual about this guy, no sir! Just a regular dude and certainly not strange at all!
Attachments
HQ3Alien.png
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 pm

This Motherfucker wrote:Well... he wanted room Fifty-One but it's already booked by some Elves, he said that Fifty-Five would be good enough though.

One day you will have to stand trial before whichever deity owns your soul and justify your existence upon this mortal plane. This line. This line right here will be the one that condemns you.

That is to say it was very funny and made me laugh.

Spoiler: show
The discussion that The Ghoul and the P̶e̸r̸f̸e̴c̶t̶l̴y̴ ̵O̴r̴d̸i̶n̸a̸r̸y̸ ̵H̷u̴m̸a̴n̵ have about souls and creation does kind of make me want to construct a conspiracy board connecting all your TAs together into one Cosmere-esque hell web of horny cosmology. I'm not actually going to do it—that sounds like a lot of work—but I'm going to think about it.
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:44 am

EricaRain wrote:
This Motherfucker wrote:Well... he wanted room Fifty-One but it's already booked by some Elves, he said that Fifty-Five would be good enough though.

One day you will have to stand trial before whichever deity owns your soul and justify your existence upon this mortal plane. This line. This line right here will be the one that condemns you.

That is to say it was very funny and made me laugh.

Of course it's only now I remember that it was the Dwarf staying in 51 and not the Elves. I'll have to change that in the next update.
At least the joke can stay the same. :silly:
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game