Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby meatsofa » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:14 pm

so i suddenly cant get the vore perks to show, i have updated the requirements and this is the only issue im having.
meatsofa
New to the forum

Postby Argonianlord » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 pm

markdf wrote:
Argonianlord wrote:For the previous build I had the issue where the Struggle/Digestion Health Bar Guis screw up whenever my character vomits up a NPC that successfully managed to struggle out. The specific issue is that the Health Bar from when that NPC was still struggling in my character's stomach stays on the screen despite the fact that the NPC is obviously already out. Is there any console command I could resort to to resolve this issue?

I'll see if I can fix that.

EDIT 2: I've also discovered that whenever my character fully digests a body, the game just CTD's immediately. Got no idea what may be the cause of that.

Do you have NetScriptFramework? If so, can you send me it's crashlog?

So I managed to get the latest beta to run fine now, it seemed to be an isolated instance where the game would just CTD the moment my character finished digesting, because any subsequent attempts have worked just fine.

I do have NetScriptFramework indeed, but I'm afraid I'm not quite certain how to find the crashlogs. Terribly sorry if I'm being difficult, a lot of these frameworks I had to install for Refactor are very new to me.

Now as I said just before, I got the mod to work now but there is now just one final problem that I've yet to solve and that is the Perk Menus. I've clicked on the Predator Perk Menu in the MCM menu for Devourment, but whenever I do as instructed (Close MCM) nothing happens. I assumed I had to just wait at first, but after waiting for a solid minute I jumped to the conclusion that I'm either missing something again, or I've just run into a bug.

Also, I wanted to ask if Refactor has a similar feature to DMAF's more recent builds. Feature in question is where your character's belly will drastically change in size depending on what you swallowed. For example human size for the usual same size with humanoids, while swallowing a horse or dragon results in a much more stuffed belly. If there's no plans for adding it I certainly can live without it, I'm just curious.
Argonianlord
New to the forum

Postby MatchlessMantis » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:23 pm

Having issues with creature preds not gaining bellies at all on the latest patch. Can confirm it worked on a previous version. I have built, with meshes ticked, the creatures using bodyslide multiple times now and still no luck, any ideas?
MatchlessMantis
New to the forum

Postby trinart » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:18 am

So, I've found another bug (that I've looked through the thread, and haven't seen anyone report)
It, isn't a major bug, in fact, the only way to trigger it is via console commands
find two guards, use console commands to make one swallow the other.
A bounty of fourty gold is assigned to the player, and all guards turn hostile.
trinart
New to the forum

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:15 am

meatsofa wrote:so i suddenly cant get the vore perks to show, i have updated the requirements and this is the only issue im having.

when you open your skyrim SE directory (the place where your skse64 loader should be) do you see binkw64.dll and binkw64_.dll?
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Macross » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:22 am

trinart wrote:So, I've found another bug (that I've looked through the thread, and haven't seen anyone report)
It, isn't a major bug, in fact, the only way to trigger it is via console commands

"Halt Criminal! We don't take kindly to hackers around here!"

In seriousness though, I think Mark is still working through some of the odd edge cases of the crime systems. In the meantime though, what method are you using to force the swallow? I wonder if a specific spell isn't fully identifying the caster, and just defaulting to assume player cast only.
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby trinart » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:43 am

Macross wrote:
trinart wrote:So, I've found another bug (that I've looked through the thread, and haven't seen anyone report)

"Halt Criminal! We don't take kindly to hackers around here!"

In seriousness though, I think Mark is still working through some of the odd edge cases of the crime systems. In the meantime though, what method are you using to force the swallow? I wonder if a specific spell isn't fully identifying the caster, and just defaulting to assume player cast only.

using the standard swallow spell (as the vore spell doesn't seem to work for npcs)
its an odd bug, as making an npc swallow the player with console commands DOESN'T cause it, it could be that the check is whether the player is prey or not, as making an npc eat another would come out as "player is not prey", assuming that is the coding logic used, but as I am not the coder, I don't know exactly, just guessing based on my coding experience.

granted, this was in one of the more recent updates but not the most up to date one.
EDIT: it was in 2021-02-24
trinart
New to the forum

Postby LostCause » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:13 am

What about if you use the "Compel vore" hotkey in the debugging options? Is it the same result?
LostCause
Participator

Postby LostCause » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:35 am

Just thought I'd let you know that Seetruck2000 said the male vore body is not his, someone else made it. Not sure who actually made it though, you'll have to ask him who to credit if you want to rename those files. But maybe I misunderstood and he was referring to something else.
LostCause
Participator

Postby alegalaxy123 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:57 am

the mod doesn't work, I can't swallow anyone and I can't access access the debug section
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby LostCause » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:24 am

alegalaxy123 wrote:the mod doesn't work, I can't swallow anyone and I can't access access the debug section

On the latest Skyrim Special Edition version and have all the pre-requisites?
LostCause
Participator

Postby alegalaxy123 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:33 am

LostCause wrote:
alegalaxy123 wrote:the mod doesn't work, I can't swallow anyone and I can't access access the debug section

On the latest Skyrim Special Edition version and have all the pre-requisites?

yes
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby alegalaxy123 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:47 am

nvm I think I forgot the unofficial patch
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby LostCause » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:16 pm

On the note of vore bodies I was wondering if it's likely we'd ever get a proper physics enabled vore body that works out of the box without a ton of fiddling? I tried it a few times with no success and have never been bothered enough to hack a solution together because I already have enough things to fix in my mod list, don't want to add more potential problems lol.
LostCause
Participator

Postby alegalaxy123 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:38 pm

ok, it still doesn't work, even with having all the requirements
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:44 pm

LostCause wrote:On the note of vore bodies I was wondering if it's likely we'd ever get a proper physics enabled vore body that works out of the box without a ton of fiddling? I tried it a few times with no success and have never been bothered enough to hack a solution together because I already have enough things to fix in my mod list, don't want to add more potential problems lol.
In Skyrim SE, I'm not aware of a way to get ANY physics enabled body that doesn't require at least SOME fiddling.

It seems like a small price to pay for how amazing the physics in SE are (compared to LE anyway).
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby meatsofa » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:37 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:
meatsofa wrote:so i suddenly cant get the vore perks to show, i have updated the requirements and this is the only issue im having.

when you open your skyrim SE directory (the place where your skse64 loader should be) do you see binkw64.dll and binkw64_.dll?

yes
meatsofa
New to the forum

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:17 pm

I was willingly swallowed by innkeeper (rent his private room), then he decided to digest me but when my health was zero, there was a message that I can’t be digested, so then I was regurgitated by him. But now I’m a giant, and it’s not cool for me. How can I get back to the normal size? I was trying to find something in Mia’s shop in the Arcaneum, but there are only soul gems. May I need to wait some time or what? How can I get back to the normal size?
Last edited by ItanParker1997 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:20 pm

And there’s also perk trees don’t working (I had installed all the mods). And “offering” Don’t makes anything
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:07 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:I was willingly swallowed by innkeeper (rent his private room), then he decided to digest me but when my health was zero, there was a message that I can’t be digested, so then I was regurgitated by him. But now I’m a giant, and it’s not cool for me. How can I get back to the normal size? I was trying to find something in Mia’s shop in the Arcaneum, but there are only soul gems. May I need to wait some time or what? How can I get back to the normal size?

That just sounds like a bug. “player.setscale 1” in the console should fix it, I believe. (Technically the scale your supposed to be at is based on your race, but they’re all close enough to 1 that it should be fine)
Chiaroscuro
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game