Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Gherking » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Kalnareff wrote:I don't know if it's due to devourment refractor but recently my character has been shrinking or growing when I wait a few hours.
Is there any fix to that?

That'll be the skeleton node scaling feature in the WeightManager. You can just turn it off in the appropriate morphs page.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zdeaks543 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:33 am

I have a question about equip belly option. When equip belly choosed as none in mcm then all sounds from "fx/belly" stops playing. Is this just coded this way or I have got a bug?
Zdeaks543
New to the forum

Postby nobbybear » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:57 pm

I keep running into a really annoying issue, whenever my character or an NPC tries to vore something/someone the game opens a popup asking about adjusting "weight" (I think it's asking for how much room an NPC takes up in the stomach) the issue is that I will prompt me 4-8 times just for a single attempt of "vore", has anyone experienced a similar issue and how did you fix it?

I really want to play the mod, but it's borderline unplayable with this issue present.

Thanks in advance. :)
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:05 am

nobbybear wrote:I keep running into a really annoying issue, whenever my character or an NPC tries to vore something/someone the game opens a popup asking about adjusting "weight" (I think it's asking for how much room an NPC takes up in the stomach) the issue is that I will prompt me 4-8 times just for a single attempt of "vore", has anyone experienced a similar issue and how did you fix it?

I really want to play the mod, but it's borderline unplayable with this issue present.

It's indeed intended to represent how much space something takes up in a stomach, although you should definitely only ever have it show up two times maximum (although I think it may 'dupe' on rapid vore attempts) when vore is attempted between a pred and prey race that isn't recognized, and of course once when only one of the races isn't recognized.

If you're having this problem with non-modded game races, such as Nords, Wolves, etc., then you're probably missing the race weights file that comes with the mod that already has premade values. Although, if the prompt is coming up on races that definitely had their weights assigned already then something is really wrong.

Assuming the first assumption is what's happening though, here's a picture of where the file should be/what to check for.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (16.59 KiB) Viewed 1518 times
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby nopeman777 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:23 pm

I have been having a problem wherein the debug section of the mcm. I have been trying to click on the max vore skills and vore points options but nothing is happening even though the target is my pc. Is there a problem somewhere or is there a way to achieve a similar thing via consul commands? I know about cranking up the experience gain multipliers but I wanted to know if there is a more instant way.
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Isha » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:31 pm

nopeman777 wrote:I have been having a problem wherein the debug section of the mcm. I have been trying to click on the max vore skills and vore points options but nothing is happening even though the target is my pc. Is there a problem somewhere or is there a way to achieve a similar thing via consul commands? I know about cranking up the experience gain multipliers but I wanted to know if there is a more instant way.

Open the console and type 'Set Devourment_PerkPoints to (x)' and 'Set Devourment_PredSkill to (x)'. Note that I can't vouch for the stability of the game if you set the values too high.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby nopeman777 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:49 pm

Isha wrote:
nopeman777 wrote:I have been having a problem wherein the debug section of the mcm. I have been trying to click on the max vore skills and vore points options but nothing is happening even though the target is my pc. Is there a problem somewhere or is there a way to achieve a similar thing via consul commands? I know about cranking up the experience gain multipliers but I wanted to know if there is a more instant way.

Open the console and type 'Set Devourment_PerkPoints to (x)' and 'Set Devourment_PredSkill to (x)'. Note that I can't vouch for the stability of the game if you set the values too high.

I am only gonna set them to 100 like the mcm dose but thanks!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobbybear » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:43 am

disguy wrote:
nobbybear wrote:I keep running into a really annoying issue, whenever my character or an NPC tries to vore something/someone the game opens a popup asking about adjusting "weight" (I think it's asking for how much room an NPC takes up in the stomach) the issue is that I will prompt me 4-8 times just for a single attempt of "vore", has anyone experienced a similar issue and how did you fix it?

It's indeed intended to represent how much space something takes up in a stomach, although you should definitely only ever have it show up two times maximum (although I think it may 'dupe' on rapid vore attempts) when vore is attempted between a pred and prey race that isn't recognized, and of course once when only one of the races isn't recognized.

If you're having this problem with non-modded game races, such as Nords, Wolves, etc., then you're probably missing the race weights file that comes with the mod that already has premade values. Although, if the prompt is coming up on races that definitely had their weights assigned already then something is really wrong.

Assuming the first assumption is what's happening though, here's a picture of where the file should be/what to check for.
Untitled.png

okay, so I think it was due to a mod I tried using at some point still having files left in my Skyrim data folder. I think it was "All Race Morphs for All Races", or something like that... in the end, I fixed it.

Thanks again for the suggestion, and help. :)
nobbybear
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:15 am

nobbybear wrote:okay, so I think it was due to a mod I tried using at some point still having files left in my Skyrim data folder. I think it was "All Race Morphs for All Races", or something like that... in the end, I fixed it.

Thanks again for the suggestion, and help. :)

You're welcome! Tried looking up the mod and I assume you mean this one in particular. Looked through the mod in SSEEdit and it doesn't seem to change the race data too significantly or anything (may have missed something though), so strange that it was able to cause that problem in the first place. Especially bizarre since I didn't run into that problem with YAOS, which completely changes how races look in every way possible.

Ah well, glad you got your problem sorted out either way!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:01 pm

I find that Improved Camera doesn't work with 3BBB physics.
There's just no movement when in first person. Is there a way to enable them or something?
It's not much of an issue since Improved First Person View has worked for me so far without any issues, but since markdf claimed Improved Camera was better, I want to see how it's better, yet I can't agree that it's better unless it supports 3BBB.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:04 pm

TheMastermind wrote:I find that Improved Camera doesn't work with 3BBB physics.
There's just no movement when in first person. Is there a way to enable them or something?
It's not much of an issue since Improved First Person View has worked for me so far without any issues, but since markdf claimed Improved Camera was better, I want to see how it's better, yet I can't agree that it's better unless it supports 3BBB.

It supports 3BBB definitely, I used it for a time and it worked fine. Strange it's not showing up considering, if I recall correctly, it just takes your third person model and places your camera where the head should be so if you can see it in third person you should be able to see it in first person. Have you tried toggling between the two physics modes with HDT to see if it does anything? Also try digging in the ini file for the mod to see if something possibly disables body physics while in first person.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby bombbom » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:29 am

Downloaded all the stuff and everything is running fine, except Combat vore for NPC's doesn't seem to work, I've test on new games and everything, they hit me, and attempt to swallow but it fails every time, even at 100% base chance with the 10x multiplier. Random Noms works completely fine, but for some reason the bandit/townie/spawned in ysolda cannot do it in combat.

(I am running largely bare bones, only using Feminized Level Lists Immersive Armors and Alternative Start Mod, my Addons are Reformation, Approach and World Interactions)
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:09 pm

bombbom wrote:Downloaded all the stuff and everything is running fine, except Combat vore for NPC's doesn't seem to work, I've test on new games and everything, they hit me, and attempt to swallow but it fails every time, even at 100% base chance with the 10x multiplier. Random Noms works completely fine, but for some reason the bandit/townie/spawned in ysolda cannot do it in combat.

(I am running largely bare bones, only using Feminized Level Lists Immersive Armors and Alternative Start Mod, my Addons are Reformation, Approach and World Interactions)

You don't have god mod on, do you?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bombbom » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:59 pm

markdf wrote:
bombbom wrote:Downloaded all the stuff and everything is running fine, except Combat vore for NPC's doesn't seem to work, I've test on new games and everything, they hit me, and attempt to swallow but it fails every time, even at 100% base chance with the 10x multiplier. Random Noms works completely fine, but for some reason the bandit/townie/spawned in ysolda cannot do it in combat.

No, random noms, and using the debug compel vore seems to work, but that's possibly because they're using a different version of the vore spell? Using console commands I've found a bandit can eat me with "vore scripted" but not the normal "vore" spell
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby bombbom » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:35 am

bombbom wrote:
markdf wrote:

No, random noms, and using the debug compel vore seems to work, but that's possibly because they're using a different version of the vore spell? Using console commands I've found a bandit can eat me with "vore scripted" but not the normal "vore" spell

I figured it out, apparently when you set the amount of people that can be eaten to "limited to one" or whatever, it breaks it, at least for me, when I set it to "limit by skill, vomit if full" it worked
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby mithelcelestia » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:04 am

WIll there be an option to prevent the items in your stomach from being shat out of the next npc that vores me? I'd like to be able to use stomach as an alternative inventory but once an npc devours me all of the items I've accumulated just come spewing out of their arses.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby benrowe91 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:23 am

Never had any issues previously but had to do a fresh install on new drive. I now have a phrase saying undead flesh caused your body to spasm, and everyone insta vomits after devouring
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:02 am

benrowe91 wrote:Never had any issues previously but had to do a fresh install on new drive. I now have a phrase saying undead flesh caused your body to spasm, and everyone insta vomits after devouring

Install the latest version of LibFire.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:28 pm

A nice QoL improvement would be to multiply the effects of weight changing potions/effects by the maximum weight as set in the weightmanager. As it stands, weight change potions don't do much if you have maximum weight set too high.

I'm assuming the change would be as simple as editing the increment variable to something like this:
Code: Select all
float increment = (magnitude * WeightManager.MaximumWeight) / 10.0
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:07 am

Is there a way to edit an NPC's acid damage? I have a follower mod installed and she can barely damage her prey. Here acid damage is literally just 1HP/sec at default compared to 5HP/sec of the player.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game