Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:43 am

So I haven't actually played Devourment in ages and had to do a big update, which took about 2 days to figure out how to actually get the mod to work again (new dependencies, and I had to update a few of the mods).

Now that I have it working again, I have the issue that the Macross belly type seems to be weirdly dark. My guess is that when it stretches out the texture to fit the belly, it also stretches out the shadows.. likely caused by the gear that I'm wearing. The "skeptic" belly which appears to be the old one doesn't have this issue, but at the same time it's incredibly Light skin-toned and my player character has a rather dark skin tone that doesn't match it at all. So.. Essentially, I don't want to use Skeptic, so I have to figure out how Macross works. Does anyone know how to remove that shadow that overs the upper half of bellies? It's kinda weird since the lower half of the belly is usually well lit.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby hyperguy5500 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:59 am

Started playing Skyrim again and still haven't updated to AE so that's a plus for this mod. Anyone know where there are good vanilla armor conversions? As I'm not too well versed in OutfitStudio but would like to be eventually. On that topic, anyone have a good visual guide for Bodyslide and OutfitStudio for the ColdSteel sliders?
hyperguy5500
New to the forum

Postby thatguy227 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:20 am

So I’m pretty sure I’ve done everything correctly with this mod’s installation but for some reason skse64 won’t load at all. I’ve tried reinstalling everything and still no luck. Does anyone have a solution for this?
thatguy227
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:54 pm

thatguy227 wrote:So I’m pretty sure I’ve done everything correctly with this mod’s installation but for some reason skse64 won’t load at all. I’ve tried reinstalling everything and still no luck. Does anyone have a solution for this?

The usual reason for this particular one is the wrong version of USSEP, because Arthmoor's a twerp. Here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hyperguy5500 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:21 pm

Anyone know if ThePootis12's conversions are floating around somewhere? I kinda fucked up trying to fix some of the busted armors but messed up the zap sliders and can't revert. If not, eh. I'll try to find the original mods.
hyperguy5500
New to the forum

Postby thatguy227 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Gherking wrote:
thatguy227 wrote:So I’m pretty sure I’ve done everything correctly with this mod’s installation but for some reason skse64 won’t load at all. I’ve tried reinstalling everything and still no luck. Does anyone have a solution for this?

The usual reason for this particular one is the wrong version of USSEP, because Arthmoor's a twerp. Here. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266

That didn’t seem to be it. Tried disabling some security settings also but that didn’t seem to work either.
thatguy227
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:45 pm

does hatter's install guide work for the ae version?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheLost » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:58 pm

How do I make the belly morphs?
TheLost
New to the forum

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 am

Has anyone been able to fix the issue where the locational morph menu just breaks and defaults all the morph settings to "macross" and "locational morphs"? Even when I revert them to defaults, the moment I leave that menu it changes back. All the morphs do work, I've built them and testing them in the race menu shows they function at least.

Been using this mod for a long time with 0 issue, and it even worked while I started playing recently. Then I started a new save the next day installed a couple mods and it broke. Only mods I added were the triss marigold armor set, a fern model replacer, and TK dodge so this result was pretty unexpected.

edit: I found the solution I hope. Saw a mention that you can just delete the setting .json file and it should work. Couldn't find that, for some reason, so I went to a previous save from the day before that did work. I then saved those settings again, now loading them in the new save works and for some reason makes it RETAIN those settings now.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game