Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Snipering » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:31 pm

DarkRain wrote:
Snipering wrote:Hello!

I have run into a small error. I've downloaded the latest version of the mod, and pretty much everything seems to be working fine after some testing, but for some reason every piece of text in the MCM menu doesn't display correctly. I've added a link to an example screenshot below, but if you don't want to click that, every single option in the devourment mcm menu goes like: "$DVT_Page_StatsSkills" or "$DVT_CombatChanceScale", things along those lines. Has anyone encountered this issue and found a way to fix it? I would appreciate a pointer.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdUiEiJlHTli8LyF0bE509KlFQND839t/view?usp=share_link">https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tdUiEi ... share_link</a><!-- m -->

It is necessary to rename the Devourment_ENGLISH.txt file to the language used in the game, for example Devourment_ENGLISH --> Devourment_RUSSIAN
the file is on the path
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\interface\translation\Devourment_ENGLISH.txt

Updated: It worked!
Thank you, i would never have figured that out on my own.
Snipering
New to the forum

Postby LyapisSlime » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:13 am

How difficult it is to install, everything is confusing ...
LyapisSlime
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThexOrion » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:31 am

Not sure if this issue has been reported here before (there are 200+ pages in this forum after all) but I'm having an issue where npc's cannot digest me. I'm using the devourment dialogue mod to get npcs to try to digest me (just playing with the phylactery perk) and every time I try to do that, the npc "starts digestion" and then nothing happens. Even when I can use the settings to see that that npc has a digestion time of around 2 minutes, I can wait for basically ever with nothing happening.

To my knowledge, I'm using the most recent version of devourment refractor and Skyrim SE.

Is this a bug or do I just have something wrong with my settings (very possible)? If anyone else has encountered this and/or has any suggestions please let me know.
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby HannFood » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:36 pm

I'm looking for the devourment discord server. Does anyone here have an invite link for it?
HannFood
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:20 am

Anyone else not getting fuz ro doh, engine fixes part1 to work? This are both mods you don't need to do anything to, but they just ain't working. I'm 100% its the right versions.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:10 pm

jimmersac wrote:Anyone else not getting fuz ro doh, engine fixes part1 to work? This are both mods you don't need to do anything to, but they just ain't working. I'm 100% its the right versions.

Are you using the SE version of DR or one of the AE versions? I found myself getting similar messages until I updated to the latest AE release.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:46 pm

I hope someone can help me with this.

I saw that there were some new paired animations involving the different types of vore that could go on, but I seem to be having an issue with getting the animations to work.

I cheated the settings for the manager to allow animations, but now whenever they attempt to play, it instead throws an error about being unable to parse the JSON file at "Data/dvtPairedAnimData.json" However there isn't any file with that name in the base Data folder. Was there a step that was skipped to build the file there? Is there some option to configure for the proper location to read the files for?
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:21 am

Wh0Kn0w5 wrote:I hope someone can help me with this.

I saw that there were some new paired animations involving the different types of vore that could go on, but I seem to be having an issue with getting the animations to work.

I cheated the settings for the manager to allow animations, but now whenever they attempt to play, it instead throws an error about being unable to parse the JSON file at "Data/dvtPairedAnimData.json" However there isn't any file with that name in the base Data folder. Was there a step that was skipped to build the file there? Is there some option to configure for the proper location to read the files for?

Are you using Anniversary Edition, that's the version animations were released for, i think the animations have been removed to be replaced with even better ones but don't take my word for that cause i can't remember
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:49 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:
Are you using Anniversary Edition, that's the version animations were released for, i think the animations have been removed to be replaced with even better ones but don't take my word for that cause i can't remember

Yeah, I am using AE. Only mods I have were from the Collection that was linked in this forum. I am able to get the individual actors to play the animations with sae on console commands, but through normal vore scripting it throws that error and the animations are ignored.
Unless you're saying that as of right now the mod authors have disabled that whole facet as they rework animations, if you're remembering correctly?
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:26 am

Wh0Kn0w5 wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:

Yeah, I am using AE. Only mods I have were from the Collection that was linked in this forum. I am able to get the individual actors to play the animations with sae on console commands, but through normal vore scripting it throws that error and the animations are ignored.
Unless you're saying that as of right now the mod authors have disabled that whole facet as they rework animations, if you're remembering correctly?

Ah you're using the version from this site, they have updated it and are now uploading it to Nexus, here's the link to the up to date version that should actually work for you https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/77928
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby inheritt593 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:48 pm

Hey guys. I was wondering does anyone have an archive of the BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BA (3BBB) and The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE SE outfit conversions for Devourment Refactor? I've been having difficulties finding them and the last link I tried to a Google Drive said "Page Not Found".
inheritt593
New to the forum

Postby 676darkness » Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:12 am

I would pay someone to make a le version of this. Because idk what in doing trying to learn how to mod.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bellotor » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:13 am

I am still using the SE version and the belly refuses to show up. I would port to AE but about 40% of my mods will break.

I follow all the guides I can and come here and read through most of the forum. I read the Bodyslide guide and follow it exactly. Still no dice. I am using base CBBE I have all the dependencies installed.

I got into Body Slide build my base body. This batch builds about 900 total outfits. and it works!

Then I select the devourment F no sliders group and batch build that annnnnd nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have also done two full clean installs with Devourtment + reqs are first to be tested still no dice. It is 90% a bodyslide issue
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:06 pm

Bellotor wrote:I am still using the SE version and the belly refuses to show up. I would port to AE but about 40% of my mods will break.

I follow all the guides I can and come here and read through most of the forum. I read the Bodyslide guide and follow it exactly. Still no dice. I am using base CBBE I have all the dependencies installed.

I got into Body Slide build my base body. This batch builds about 900 total outfits. and it works!

Then I select the devourment F no sliders group and batch build that annnnnd nothing.

I have also done two full clean installs with Devourtment + reqs are first to be tested still no dice. It is 90% a bodyslide issue

This truly is a strange one, this is not an error i have ever encountered before and i have played every single version of Devourment, is there an option in there for DevourmentSE as that might be the body you are looking for, i know bodyslide can be a bit of a pain when it comes to specifics
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:30 pm

Okay, so according to what I've been able to absorb, this mod is compatible with Anniversary Edition. But NET Script Framework - one of the requirements - is not. So what exactly am I doing? The guide to installation is pre-AE, so where can I find the most up-to-date one?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bombbom » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:03 am

Does anyone know the names of the prey skill and pred skill actor values? I've been combing more informative console looking for them but simply cannot find them, and every time i've tried to search for it I've come up empty handed, thanks in advance
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:20 pm

can NPC do the other types of vore(unbirth anal/breast?)
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:13 pm

jrogelio1 wrote:can NPC do the other types of vore(unbirth anal/breast?)

Yes, yes and yes. Also cock stuff.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrogelio1 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:58 pm

then im doing something wrong, probably mess up something by not downloading the collection
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Isha » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Bellotor wrote:I am still using the SE version and the belly refuses to show up. I would port to AE but about 40% of my mods will break.

Hold on! Are you using Vortex?

The problem with the bellies not showing up is often that Bodyslide, by default, replaces the bodies in Skyrim's folders directly, instead of the Vortex mod folder.

Go to the folder that Bodyslide gives you when it finishes building the meshes; copy the femalebody_0 and Femalebody_1 meshes from there to the CBBE meshes folder (or whatever custom race you may be using).

That, hopefully, will get you working again.
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game