Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby dasamppa » Sat May 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Hey there.
Had this issue for a while, but trying to toggle Giants from being predators doesn't actually seem to do anything, they'll consume whatever they want whether or not they are set to be able to be predators.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun May 21, 2023 8:51 am

dasamppa wrote:Hey there.
Had this issue for a while, but trying to toggle Giants from being predators doesn't actually seem to do anything, they'll consume whatever they want whether or not they are set to be able to be predators.

Use the latest version which is on Nexus, for support use the discord server i linked in the previous post
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby dasamppa » Sun May 21, 2023 9:24 am

JDandAliProductions wrote:
dasamppa wrote:Hey there.

Use the latest version which is on Nexus, for support use the discord server i linked in the previous post

Oh damn, i've completely missed this getting to nexus, not to mention AE

Thank you
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhiteMeat » Mon May 29, 2023 10:09 pm

Having some serious issues getting bellies to actually show up. Is it because I'm using MO2? I've heard people say that I need to move the meshes to the CBBE folder for MO2 but that doesn't seem to work either
WhiteMeat
New to the forum

Postby NobodyInParticular120 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:23 am

dogtino88 wrote:
NobodyInParticular120 wrote:can aynone give a discord invite link ?
the ones i can found on this tread arew all invbalid

there's a link to the discord on the nexus page of AE devourment unless your looking for a different one?

doent work for some raeson
it says inbvalid invite the user is banned from thus guild even tho i never joined?????
NobodyInParticular120
New to the forum

Postby Adas » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:49 am

brianh3 wrote:
ERankNiko wrote:maybe a dummy question: why i never got eaten while a combat? idk why hostile npc dont use vore perks, even i modified minimum swallow chace to 100%

I have the same isssue. I installed everything and it all works except npc preds wont try to eat you.

ERankNiko wrote:maybe a dummy question: why i never got eaten while a combat? idk why hostile npc dont use vore perks, even i modified minimum swallow chace to 100%

greegry wrote:Heya! Really enjoying the mod. I did run into an issue, though.

After getting endo'd and regurgitated, combat AI stopped working entirely. Hostile NPCs would run up and then around me, never attacking or trying to nom my character.

Is this a known issue and does anyone know of a work-around? Thanks!

I have solved this problem with Refactor NPC AI Patch from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/77928 (in files)
Adas
New to the forum

Postby Adas » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:56 am

inheritt593 wrote:Hey guys. I was wondering does anyone have an archive of the BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BA (3BBB) and The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE SE outfit conversions for Devourment Refactor? I've been having difficulties finding them and the last link I tried to a Google Drive said "Page Not Found".

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20 ... -ae-92922/ (other stuff)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/044sevby ... n.rar/file
Adas
New to the forum

Postby XGNRadiance » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:36 pm

has anyone made a serleena face preset for either skyrim or fallout 4?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby raterat2 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:29 pm

So I followed the guide on the video (the updated one, not the original linked one) and got the mod working and everything seems to be working fine however when I ask an NPC to devour me and I hit the dialogue key they respond with a dialogue line for like 0.3 sec and then it stops and they continue doing their AI routine. I never get an option for dialogue options, anyone know what that's about? The pred keeps looking down and the camera likes to angle itself downards, almost like I'm below the floor.
raterat2
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:23 pm

Sorry for question but I've encounter small problem, somehow my female followers don't want to eat anyone in combat. They have vore option available. Any solution? Thanks in advance.

Edit 1: I found several proposed solutions but sadly none of them work - vore weapon is nice but I wish it would be in base mod (just to counter error). Also what is with struggling bar. If I set like max struggling it still doesnt do much against enemy however enemy gets out with like 5 bar increases. Shouldn't it be that player loses like 1% of progress every 5 sec rather losing like 40% in 3 sec?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 676darkness » Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:25 am

Hello, this might be stupid to ask but, is there a version of this mod that works on skyrim le. I am using skyrim devourment but it got stail and im looking for something to spice it up.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:49 am

676darkness wrote:Hello, this might be stupid to ask but, is there a version of this mod that works on skyrim le. I am using skyrim devourment but it got stail and im looking for something to spice it up.

There is only 1 version of Devourment for LE as all other were taken down, the most up to date version is now Refactor and it's for Anniversary Edition and has the animations that were promised so many years ago, plus with the addition of the creator's mod Winterweight it also has weight loss and weight gain now too.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Dragonlord » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:11 pm

So I've spent the last three hour reinstalling Skyrim SE, following the video guide for downloading/installing the mod, and have into a hurdle I can't seem to solve. Both alternate start and the Unofficial patch can't run without

- ccbgssse01-fish.esm
- ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
- ccbgssse037-curios.esl
- ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl

Looking around these seem to be part of the 1.6 patch which seems to mean I can't do devourment no more because it's the 1.59? Is there a work around or a fix somewhere as my simple searching and modder newness isn't turning up any answers I can find.
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby Enteresting » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm

Dragonlord wrote:So I've spent the last three hour reinstalling Skyrim SE, following the video guide for downloading/installing the mod, and have into a hurdle I can't seem to solve. Both alternate start and the Unofficial patch can't run without

- ccbgssse01-fish.esm
- ccbgssse037-curios.esl

Looking around these seem to be part of the 1.6 patch which seems to mean I can't do devourment no more because it's the 1.59? Is there a work around or a fix somewhere as my simple searching and modder newness isn't turning up any answers I can find.

Those 4 mods are the AE mods added for free.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Dragonlord » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Enteresting wrote:
Dragonlord wrote:So I've spent the last three hour reinstalling Skyrim SE, following the video guide for downloading/installing the mod, and have into a hurdle I can't seem to solve. Both alternate start and the Unofficial patch can't run without

- ccbgssse01-fish.esm
- ccbgssse037-curios.esl

Okay, I've already kicked it down to 1.59, how do I get it to update (since I can't seem to get it to now) and what's the best update to use to avoid bricking devourment?
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:41 pm

Dragonlord wrote:
Enteresting wrote:

- ccbgssse01-fish.esm
- ccbgssse037-curios.esl

Okay, I've already kicked it down to 1.59, how do I get it to update (since I can't seem to get it to now) and what's the best update to use to avoid bricking devourment?

The latest one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/77928 that's the link to the up to date version of Refactor as it's no longer updated here, or if you want to save yourself some hassle here is a link directly to a collection that has all the requirements, all you need to do is click add to vortex https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecia ... 9?tab=mods
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Dragonsurfer » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:10 am

Working on trying to get the mod working, though on the BodySlide group filter, there is no "DV CBBE 3BA - Female Vore Morphs (Trivu)" like things say to use, only a "DV CBBE - Female Vore Morphs (Trivu)" without the 3BA, will that work or do I need the 3BA one?
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PoeButNotThatPoe » Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:11 pm

I'm very sad. I tried to post a topic about the Herika ChatGTP AI being totally compatible with this mod and how it completely roleplays perfectly but I don't see it showing up as a topic :(
PoeButNotThatPoe
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:41 pm

I am hesitant to transfer from Legendary Edition, and need some information.

Basically, the old Devourment modpack works amazing with HDT physics. Specifically, one thing I have never seen from any vore mod ever - collision between the belly and the rest of the body. I like to play a stealthy character, and sneaking with the proper HDT settings means that the belly correctly rests on the legs instead of clipping. (This wasn't in the base pack, it was a mod interaction I stumbled upon when first installing Devourment. Didn't realize it was unusual until I messed with HDT settings and broke it once.)

I tried an SE version of Devourment once a while ago (don't know if it was this particular version or not) and there wasn't really a way to do that. But I decided to go and ask here if anyone knows if it is possible, and how to do so if that is the case.

(If not, as I suspect, I suppose I'll just have to mourn the fact that my preferred version is too old to get updates. If I understand correctly, all Skyrim versions after Legendary no longer have access to the physics system that made that sort of thing possible. I wish I knew enough about modding to just do it myself.)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:34 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:I am hesitant to transfer from Legendary Edition, and need some information.

Basically, the old Devourment modpack works amazing with HDT physics. Specifically, one thing I have never seen from any vore mod ever - collision between the belly and the rest of the body. I like to play a stealthy character, and sneaking with the proper HDT settings means that the belly correctly rests on the legs instead of clipping. (This wasn't in the base pack, it was a mod interaction I stumbled upon when first installing Devourment. Didn't realize it was unusual until I messed with HDT settings and broke it once.)

I tried an SE version of Devourment once a while ago (don't know if it was this particular version or not) and there wasn't really a way to do that. But I decided to go and ask here if anyone knows if it is possible, and how to do so if that is the case.

(If not, as I suspect, I suppose I'll just have to mourn the fact that my preferred version is too old to get updates. If I understand correctly, all Skyrim versions after Legendary no longer have access to the physics system that made that sort of thing possible. I wish I knew enough about modding to just do it myself.)

The base mod and the curated modlists for it don't have any fixes for the belly, at least that I know of.
But LE's Devourment is a primitive mess compared to Refactor anyway. Performance is infinitely better, features are far more advanced and configurable, many available addons, etc. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to fix the bellies to have HDT/SMP physics and collisions. After all, people have done that for the rest of the body already. 3BA body does add an SMP belly bone but it's weight is pretty light and the belly morphs don't really try to make any use of it. The physics we see from it are barely noticeable. You might be able to edit the bone yourself in outfit studio and get a more desirable effect.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game