Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby jellman » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:14 pm

for the latest version i cant get to belly to work either, im on sse, none of the bellies show, and im using cbbe body

*edit; decided to look into the latest version files, its meshes folder is empty aside from an empty interface folder
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigFudge44 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:23 pm

Heyo, great version of the mod, works absolutely beautifully. However I do have an issue, an issue that’s plagued everyone of my Devourment installs since I’ve had the mod caused by I have no idea. My first time using the mod, the belly shrank during digestion, obviously being completely gone when digestion is over. That somehow just stopped happening and the belly stopped shrinking for me on every Devourment install. Now, I had the same issue as another person where digestion never finished but now that is of course fixed, however the same issue is here where the belly doesn’t shrink. Once digestion is over, the belly just disappears. So my question, is that the intended behavior or is the belly supposed to shrink overtime during the digestion?
BigFudge44
Been posting for a bit

Postby jokerert1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:06 am

markdf wrote:
jokerert1 wrote:Hey im sorry but i cant get it to work, when i swallow someone there is no belly.

What body are you using? Which belly? SSE or Legendary edition?

Im using CBBE, none of the bellies show and i play on SSE.
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:29 am

Seems Custom Skill Framework may be unavailable on the legendary edition.
(Unless it goes by a different name on the legendary edition.)
Given my internet is in a poor state if it is actually available on legendary edition could someone please verify if not send me a link?
Thanks in advance.
Edit:
Unless Custom Skill Framework is a Soft Requirement then this mod is most certainly unrunnable on Legendary Edition.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 pm

can't seem to edit the SE cbbe allsliderwithbelly bodyslide at all currently, I can mess with the values but the preview stays unchanged as well as the final build regardless of how I tweak it.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby kongpow » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 pm

markdf wrote:This was on Discord for a while, but it disappeared down the Schaken hole so I'm putting it up here. This is my personal, working version of Devourment Refactor.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! I'll likely put together a SSE build in the coming days to do a playthrough with this.

jellman wrote:for the latest version i cant get to belly to work either, im on sse, none of the bellies show, and im using cbbe body

*edit; decided to look into the latest version files, its meshes folder is empty aside from an empty interface folder

This would certainly lead to belly attachments not rendering in v.65. But I haven't tried refractor yet so I don't know enough about it to say much.

Younger99 wrote:Seems Custom Skill Framework may be unavailable on the legendary edition.
Given my internet is in a poor state if it is actually available on legendary edition could someone please verify if not send me a link?
Thanks in advance.
Edit:
Unless Custom Skill Framework is a Soft Requirement then this mod is most certainly unrunnable on Legendary Edition.

It's designed for SSE, so it was very unlikely to be backwards compatible with LE.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:34 pm

kongpow wrote:
markdf wrote:This was on Discord for a while, but it disappeared down the Schaken hole so I'm putting it up here. This is my personal, working version of Devourment Refactor.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us! I'll likely put together a SSE build in the coming days to do a playthrough with this.

jellman wrote:for the latest version i cant get to belly to work either, im on sse, none of the bellies show, and im using cbbe body

This would certainly lead to belly attachments not rendering in v.65. But I haven't tried refractor yet so I don't know enough about it to say much.

Younger99 wrote:Seems Custom Skill Framework may be unavailable on the legendary edition.
Thanks in advance.
Edit:

It's designed for SSE, so it was very unlikely to be backwards compatible with LE.

Yup, I forgot the meshes folder...

The lack of Custom Skill Framework doesn't make it *unrunnable*, just less *playable*. It means that nothing will happen when you try to open the Devourment perk menus. Skills will still increase when they should, and perks can be added via the console.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Would you be able to add a version where you can turn off scat and scat noises, maybe an absorb entirely feature like DMaF, also when the player is digested i get spammed with the select item sound, its just a bunch of high pitched clicking repeating until the loading screen starts its slightly annoying but not game-breaking obviously, also struggle mechanic doesn't work no matter what button I press the [Back] button is never activated
Last edited by SmoothAsButter23 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:49 pm

I very badly want to play Devourment again but it's such a nightmare getting Skyrim working with the mods I want.

Specifically jiggle physics.

How hard is it to get Skyrim vore mod working? Hard.

How hard is it to get jiggle physics working? Stupidly hard.

I can usually not get one working right, let alone both. I once had both working simultaneously and it was wonderful and then my PC died and I lost the one stable version ever so I know it's possible but not how.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jokerert1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:17 pm

The meshes now work but when i get regurtitated or reguritate someone the model get stuck in mid-air. is it just me ?

EDIT: It seems to be happening when this mod "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5890" is installed.
Last edited by jokerert1 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
jokerert1
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:21 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Would you be able to add a version where you can turn off scat and scat noises, maybe an absorb entirely feature like DMaF, also when the player is digested i get spammed with the select item sound, its just a bunch of high pitched clicking repeating until the loading screen starts its slightly annoying but not game-breaking obviously, also struggle mechanic doesn't work no matter what button I press the [Back] button is never activated

Those seem like reasonable requests.

The struggle mechanic seems to be incompatible with some setups -- but I have no idea which ones, because I can't duplicate that. Every combination of mods (or no mods at all) that I've tested has worked perfectly. WASD struggle, no issues.

The clicking sound happens when the player is being transformed into their pred, because the pred's equipment is being equipped to the player.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:53 pm

I'd like to see the weapons/armor (primarily the armor enchantments, fortify/resist acid, fortify/resist swallow, and fortify stomach muscles) re-added or at least the reasonable ones (didn't know one version of devourment had a shrinking sword).

A spell I'd like to see be re-made (didn't see it) is "detect voracity", was helpful in seeing your companions stats and the buggy-ness of it (from my own looking into it cause I was annoyed) seems to have all been from how it was a detect life like spell and keywords. If a character didn't have one of the keywords it recognized it wouldn't apply the detect life like effect to it, as a result you wouldn't be able to get any information cause that part allows you to trigger the info screen. In theory making it a projectile spell (IE:firebolt, magelight, ect.) would make/allow it to not need to check any keywords. Apocalypse magic more apocalypse Sense vitals spell (and script from its bsa) appears to be a good example at least for the base games stats.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby markdf » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:09 pm

Masxohn wrote:I'd like to see the weapons/armor (primarily the armor enchantments, fortify/resist acid, fortify/resist swallow, and fortify stomach muscles) re-added or at least the reasonable ones (didn't know one version of devourment had a shrinking sword).

A spell I'd like to see be re-made (didn't see it) is "detect voracity", was helpful in seeing your companions stats and the buggy-ness of it (from my own looking into it cause I was annoyed) seems to have all been from how it was a detect life like spell and keywords. If a character didn't have one of the keywords it recognized it wouldn't apply the detect life like effect to it, as a result you wouldn't be able to get any information cause that part allows you to trigger the info screen. In theory making it a projectile spell (IE:firebolt, magelight, ect.) would make/allow it to not need to check any keywords. Apocalypse magic more apocalypse Sense vitals spell (and script from its bsa) appears to be a good example at least for the base games stats.

At this point, I consider vore weapons and armor, as well as additional spells, to be the kind of thing that belongs in an extension mod. Except the shrinking sword because c'mon, I'd like to show the macro fans some love.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:47 am

markdf wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:Would you be able to add a version where you can turn off scat and scat noises, maybe an absorb entirely feature like DMaF, also when the player is digested i get spammed with the select item sound, its just a bunch of high pitched clicking repeating until the loading screen starts its slightly annoying but not game-breaking obviously, also struggle mechanic doesn't work no matter what button I press the [Back] button is never activated

Those seem like reasonable requests.

The struggle mechanic seems to be incompatible with some setups -- but I have no idea which ones, because I can't duplicate that. Every combination of mods (or no mods at all) that I've tested has worked perfectly. WASD struggle, no issues.

The clicking sound happens when the player is being transformed into their pred, because the pred's equipment is being equipped to the player.

i figured out that the struggle mechanic doesn't work if you have a controller connected even if you are pressing the keyboard also I have transforming into the person who ate me off so I don't know what could case the clicking noise
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kendri » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:46 am

markdf wrote:Delete the distr ini file from the Devourment base directory. That will prevent the Devourment combat ability from being assigned to anyone.

Thanks for the update, prey now fully digests properly. However, deleting the distr ini file didn't seem to work, to my surprise I had gotten vore'd by a falmer while playing through blackreach. Companions also vore normally as well.

I also noticed that while prey digests correctly now, I don't seem to be getting any sort of experience from them. Is there some sort of flavor text or prompt to tell when you do? I was testing on a fresh level 1 character, started at devourment skill 16 and devoured around 9-10 humanoids and was still at 16 with 0 perk points. The exp modifier was set to the 1x default.

Also also, to give this a 'lil bump:
BoxxFoxx wrote:Much appreciated, Mark.

Here's my edited version of WeightMorphs for use with this version of Refactor. Install WeightMorphs first and overwrite with this. This is using the latest version of WeightMorphs (1.2.0) so don't use it with versions before that.

EDIT: Version 2. I fixed an MCM bug, added SSBBW3 to weightmorphs and have also included two bodyslide bodies I converted with help from Kendri. The two included bodies are named DevourmentSE - CBBE AllSliders & DevourmentSE - CBBE 3BA AllSliders.
Both of them include Coldsteel sliders, notably SSBBW3.
https://mega.nz/#!NJpWHBqZ!1ERYTfbPmXUO ... Ps7ji0gfGQ
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gluger11 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:34 am

Thanks for all the work you're doing Mark! I've given it a quick run, and here's some issues I've noticed so far. I'm not sure if it's just my game or not. The first thing is that the vore notifications that appear in the corner of the screen and the console doesn't name the predator, it's just blank. I've been curious about these notifications. Where do they come from? And is there some way to edit them? I've had a look in the files and I can't seem to find them.
The other notable issue is that predators will continue to attack and detect me even after digesting me. This seems to be a mixed bag. Sometimes they don't notice me, but mostly they do.
Other than that, it's shaping up really nicely. I love the added dialogue you put in when a pred digests you.
Gluger11
New to the forum

Postby Entirely_Logical » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:24 am

I'm glad the meshes are in place now, though they appear to be attached to the incorrect part of the skeleton when using a male character. Females look fine, but for males it appears at the character's feet with the skin stretched out awkwardly.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:25 pm

can you make this mod only the female can vore and not the male,animal and eto.
Last edited by naughty9000 on Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:21 pm

Entirely_Logical wrote:I'm glad the meshes are in place now, though they appear to be attached to the incorrect part of the skeleton when using a male character. Females look fine, but for males it appears at the character's feet with the skin stretched out awkwardly.

Is another mod overwriting the XPMSE male skeleton?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:31 pm

BigFudge44 wrote:Heyo, great version of the mod, works absolutely beautifully. However I do have an issue, an issue that’s plagued everyone of my Devourment installs since I’ve had the mod caused by I have no idea. My first time using the mod, the belly shrank during digestion, obviously being completely gone when digestion is over. That somehow just stopped happening and the belly stopped shrinking for me on every Devourment install. Now, I had the same issue as another person where digestion never finished but now that is of course fixed, however the same issue is here where the belly doesn’t shrink. Once digestion is over, the belly just disappears. So my question, is that the intended behavior or is the belly supposed to shrink overtime during the digestion?

Are you using a separate body for the player and NPCs?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game