Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby lazerkid101 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:13 am

You'd have to do it yourself at the moment, though I know a few people in the discord were working on such things.

ok that is good to know and is also kinda cool people are working on it thanks
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby MetaLion32 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:15 pm

Hey all, I'm having an issue and I no longer know how to even go by it. The issue is that ever since Steam auto updated my Skyrim to AE, I haven't had Devourment work at all anymore. First, I downgraded using the patcher and it worked for a couple days. However, after a week, I kept getting an error that SKSE isn't running correctly, SKYUI may not work properly, MCM isn't even detecting the mods anymore either and then, I get Devourment base is corrupted and will be rebuilt with no resolution. I already tried restarting everything (Downgraded, Deleted and Reinstalled Mods) and nothing. I also posted this on discord too, just hoping I can have some attention at the earliest convenience. I actually managed to corrupt my save files.. lol..
MetaLion32
New to the forum

Postby bobert1234567 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:50 pm

I still can't seem to get on the discord, keeps saying unable to accept invite, am I missing much?
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:32 pm

bobert1234567 wrote:I still can't seem to get on the discord, keeps saying unable to accept invite, am I missing much?

Well you're missing an unending spew of nonsense from me, which all would concur is a crushing blow. Did we ban you, or is the invite you're trying to use expired?
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bobert1234567 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:13 pm

Im guessing banned, is this the same discord as the original?
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:41 pm

bobert1234567 wrote:Im guessing banned, is this the same discord as the original?

Yes, it is. Where you ever in it?
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bobert1234567 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:24 pm

I remember being in before the Purge, but that may have been an older version of devourment.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arandomeman » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:05 pm

for some reason it won't let me swallow it says all things are rotten flesh.
Arandomeman
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:42 pm

bobert1234567 wrote:I remember being in before the Purge, but that may have been an older version of devourment.

At what time was this? Only some of the purges were justified.

Arandomeman wrote:for some reason it won't let me swallow it says all things are rotten flesh.

You're either missing libfire, or trying to use SE Refactor on AE. Here's a link to the discord, where you will find a copy of Libfire. https://discord.gg/dBWt6pNf
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bobert1234567 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:25 pm

I can't remember when, but believe it was a few weeks before the purge, I just know I never posted anything. Should we move this conversation to pms?
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby tummyterrors » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:32 pm

I'm not on the discord, so hopefully this isn't redundant. I just struggled through installing this and working around AE, and I was successful in getting it to work, so I thought I would post what I did. Maybe it will help some.

The first thing you have to do is use the unofficial patcher to downgrade Skyrim SE to version 1.5.97. Just download the patcher and let it do its thing.

Now you can start following the guide here (https://devourment-refactor.fandom.com/ ... t_Refactor). I used Vortex and it worked great, definitely recommended. You can start downloading devourment's dependencies, but you're going to run into a problem pretty quick.

Because you downgraded to version 1.5.97, you have to download old versions of some of these mods. The issue is that the devs for the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch are EXTREMELY touchy about old versions of their mod. They refuse to offer them and flip out if you ask about it. It's a little weird and more than a little ridiculous. I had to look for it, but I found a third party hosting a download for the 1.5.97 version her (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23 ... r-se-1597/). Do not download the nexus version of this mod, just download and manually install this one. (With Vortex you can just drag and drop the extracted folder)

Now you can follow the guide almost to a T, but for some of the mods you will have to dig through the version history to find the right one. (Do NOT aske me for help with BodySlide, I just batch build everything and pray to every god I can think of)

I suspect that the problem most people are running into is either trying to make devourment work with AE or not realizing that the current version of the unofficial patch is incompatible with 1.5.97. Solving that issue solved my problems, so hopefully it helps someone else :)
I love to get feedback on my art~ Don’t be shy, let me know what you think.
tummyterrors
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blazzycrafter » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:19 pm

The last time I looked at this forum post....
"markdf" had decided to wait until libfire was updated...

now my question:
does a devourment variant exist for skyrimAE?

or are we still waiting in vain for an update?
SIGNATURE_START
Spoiler: show
here my last collection :D :
https://dickpic.knechtl.me

SIGNATURE_END
Blazzycrafter
New to the forum

Postby Vympel » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:43 am

Just checked up on nexus and found this on the front of new mods
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/77928
Vympel
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:08 pm

Blazzycrafter wrote:The last time I looked at this forum post....
"markdf" had decided to wait until libfire was updated...

now my question:
does a devourment variant exist for skyrimAE?

or are we still waiting in vain for an update?

Yes, see the post above mine.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:48 am

bobert1234567 wrote:I can't remember when, but believe it was a few weeks before the purge, I just know I never posted anything. Should we move this conversation to pms?

None of us could remember doing it, so I've unbanned you.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bobert1234567 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Thank you all. I am excited to see what this churns up.
bobert1234567
Been posting for a bit

Postby lazerkid101 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:19 pm

another question do i need a sperate addon for armor to work with devourment or do i need to do conversions for them
reference for my armor
vanailla
tawoba
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby darkyf57 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:43 pm

Seems like I can't open any sort of perk menu on the nexus version despite having everything else working perfectly... I've been trying to use the quick menu key as instructed in the nexus page but clicking on either "pred perk" or "prey perk" in the menu just closes it without having any visible effects.

Is there something else to do like another mod to get or is this feature still a WIP?
Considering there are still no alternative to .netscript framework which means no custom skills framework in the requirements list, I'd guess it's the later.

EDIT: Found the issue. If you have settings from a previous devourment refactor set-up and imported them, make sure that "AltPerkMenu" is 1 in the settings.json file (found in SKSE\plugins\devourment)
darkyf57
Been posting for a bit

Postby nopeman777 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:25 pm

How is acid damage calculated for player and what is around its max on default difficulty? Also is there a command to set devourment level as well. I am talking about pre-AE devourment and thanks for any help
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby orbit2345 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:30 pm

I've got a problem with Devourment that I can't seem to figure out. It's taken me a while to get it running correctly and along with other mods I run with Skyrim. For the most part Devourment works as intended, I've played with every setting and it checks out for the most part. I even ran it with Gherking's Reformation Dialogues to no issue. The one thing that I can't get right, however, is when you get digested, the player doesn't actually digest. Whoever digests the player does get the stat increase when the HP bar hits zero as well as the message saying player has been digested, but after about 30 seconds or so, the player regains all their HP back and even the belly, if it had shrunk a bit from digestion, returns to full size as if the player hadn't started digesting at all.

I'm wondering if anyone else came across this problem and if there's any way to fix it.
orbit2345
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game