Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Gherking wrote:The last part is the new way that endo works - it's a random roll now. As for the rest, sounds like your Spell Perk Item Distributor is not working properly. Do you have the appropriate DISTR files in your data folder? Does the debug page show all the dependencies as correctly installed? Are you making sure to close and re-open the game after changing your load order? (we recently discovered this breaks it for that session)

I do close and re open my game when changing load orders, i have all dependencies in game showing they are installed and I have the DISTR files in my Data folder, i was using the 4.1 version of Spell perk item distributor so i just updated to 4.4 but if that doesnt work i dont know what would be causing it
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:02 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:
I do close and re open my game when changing load orders, i have all dependencies in game showing they are installed and I have the DISTR files in my Data folder, i was using the 4.1 version of Spell perk item distributor so i just updated to 4.4 but if that doesnt work i dont know what would be causing it

I believe you just found your problem. 4.1 hasn't worked with Refactor for a while now, if memory serves.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:15 pm

naughty9000 wrote:You need Expressive Facial Animation for the burp animation to work.
have the link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription

wait have you gotten the burp animation to work i didnt think it was implemented because i have that mod installed and the animation worked on the Devourment male and female 1.27 version, would you mind telling me what else I would have to do to enable the animation in game
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:04 pm

Gherking wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:

I believe you just found your problem. 4.1 hasn't worked with Refactor for a while now, if memory serves.

I still dont have any of the missing spells showing up but i do have the missing dialogue line, however it only appears on a very small number of npc about 1 in 20 random female npcs have the dialogue show up the only npc it is consistent for is female guards
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:17 pm

nopeman777 wrote:Hey I am having a problem with become your killer when I become a new npc the body and become see through expect for the eyes and hair. Has anyone else encountered this and is there a fix?

I'm getting the same problem, but it also puts a black square covering most of my screen.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 pm

nopeman777 wrote:Hey I am having a problem with become your killer when I become a new npc the body and become see through expect for the eyes and hair. Has anyone else encountered this and is there a fix?

Do you have Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch? If so, read the book it adds. Says something about unwanted effects. Should be in your inventory.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:09 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:

I'm getting the same problem, but it also puts a black square covering most of my screen.

Do you have Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch? If so, read the book it adds. Says something about unwanted effects. Should be in your inventory.

Open'n and close'n the showracemenu should fix the black square.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:13 pm

What do you have set as the Invisibility style in the MCM?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nopeman777 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:43 pm

markdf wrote:

What do you have set as the Invisibility style in the MCM?

I have whatever is the default invisibly is since I actually don't see a place to change what type. Also using the unoffical skyrim patch book helped but I the belly is gone once I become the my killer and dose not return
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:03 pm

The wiki still needs a lot of work, but here it is for anyone who might find it useful.

https://devourment-refactor.fandom.com/ ... actor_Wiki
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:19 pm

FInfinity wrote:The wiki still needs a lot of work, but here it is for anyone who might find it useful.

https://devourment-refactor.fandom.com/ ... actor_Wiki

Indeed. All of you lovely perverts, get over there and help. If you know some shit, add some shit.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:25 pm

I'm having an issue with the perks system. No matter whether I select the predator or prey perks the perks skill tree won't open. Instead it just takes me back to the game. I have the most recent version of refractor downloaded and installed along with everything else the mod needs to work.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:38 pm

puck5 wrote:I'm having an issue with the perks system. No matter whether I select the predator or prey perks the perks skill tree won't open. Instead it just takes me back to the game. I have the most recent version of refractor downloaded and installed along with everything else the mod needs to work.

It's a problem some people have, including me. That's why he added the alternate perk menu. Go to the debugging settings and enable alternate perk menu. Then you can see and buy perks using the Devourment Settings power.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:50 pm

FInfinity wrote:
puck5 wrote:I'm having an issue with the perks system. No matter whether I select the predator or prey perks the perks skill tree won't open. Instead it just takes me back to the game. I have the most recent version of refractor downloaded and installed along with everything else the mod needs to work.

It's a problem some people have, including me. That's why he added the alternate perk menu. Go to the debugging settings and enable alternate perk menu. Then you can see and buy perks using the Devourment Settings power.

Precisely. I don't know what it is about Custom Skills Framework, but a lot of people seem absolutely vexed about getting it working (or they are on VR). So I threw together that quickndirty menu to help y'all out.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:53 pm

Wiki Update:
Added a Problems and Work Arounds page for issues that I've run into that I know a work around for.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:55 pm

FInfinity wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate the help!
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:04 pm

puck5 wrote:
FInfinity wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Happy to help.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:21 pm

It seems like dialogue is a bit borked it the latest version for me. When dialogue is enabled, any NPC (that isn't a follower it seems) will automatically go through various vore dialogues when you get too close or whenever you talk to them. The problem persists without dialogue addons installed as well.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Masxohn » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:23 am

I've been looking everywhere (SSEEdit and scripts) but I can't for the life of me find where exactly the "G" key is bound (you use it to talk to pred when in belly or when you have someone swallowed). Trying to test something.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:15 am

Spoiler: show
For anyone else who might have encountered a problem where the belly wouldn't show on the pc, but it did show on npc's; It's most likely a conflict with a clothing item taking up the same slot (slot 60). If you equip that item, the belly disappears. If you get a belly, the item is unequipped. If you use console commands (equipitem xxxxxxx 1) to make sure it doesn't get unequiped, the belly will never show.
In my case it was equipable nails/claws from Apachi Divine Elegance store. Fortunately, this can be easily fixed by editing the slot the nails/or whatever item is taking up the same slot. I found instruction here; https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5288370-how-to-change-the-slot-a-clothing-item-will-use/
You will want to know what items are taking up what slots, especially if you have a lot of mods that add clothes/jewellery/etc. For this I find that Sexlab Framework is actually very useful. In the the MCM, go to sexlab, then Timers and Stripping, and you will find a list with all slots, and by hovering over them you can see which are currently occupied by what, and which ones are empty.

Hidden because I just found out it doesn't really do what it should in the long run, sorry
Last edited by Rainbowknight2 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game