Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:06 pm

I downloaded the AE alpha and got everything to work except for the belly. It just wouldn't show up.
Did I miss a step? ^^;

If it helps, I'm using Mod Organiser 2
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LadyMorri » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:03 am

Egads wrote:I downloaded the AE alpha and got everything to work except for the belly. It just wouldn't show up.
Did I miss a step? ^^;

Did you click 'Build morphs' on the bottom right of bodyslide? I had the same problem on the SE version and that's what fixed it for me.
LadyMorri
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:16 am

Dabestorange wrote:
Egads wrote:I downloaded the AE alpha and got everything to work except for the belly. It just wouldn't show up.
Did I miss a step? ^^;

Did you click 'Build morphs' on the bottom right of bodyslide? I had the same problem on the SE version and that's what fixed it for me.

I did that, but no worries since I got some help on the Discord server. Apparently I was missing the conversions lol
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Smorgasbored » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:58 pm

I'm a little confused, can you use this with anniversary edition or not?
Also does the mod allow you to be eaten by animals? Or am I misinterpreting the screenshots of them with big bellies?
Smorgasbored
New to the forum

Postby TheNewDogz » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 am

Hey what was the discord again, thanks to some asshole hacking my steam account, the support that helped me get it back had deleted my old discord and i had to make a new one, if anyone asks, just know i hate my life like a lot, to the point of i wanna lay in a ditch and die a lot :( :cry:
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:07 pm

Smorgasbored wrote:I'm a little confused, can you use this with anniversary edition or not?
Also does the mod allow you to be eaten by animals? Or am I misinterpreting the screenshots of them with big bellies?

There's an AE alpha. https://github.com/Gaz-tec/Devourment-Refactor/releases

TheNewDogz wrote:Hey what was the discord again, thanks to some asshole hacking my steam account, the support that helped me get it back had deleted my old discord and i had to make a new one, if anyone asks, just know i hate my life like a lot, to the point of i wanna lay in a ditch and die a lot :( :cry:

https://discord.gg/WX32Mg2W
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EkoEko » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:13 pm

Is there like a slider or something similar that controls how much enemies use vore in combat.
Like 100% and everyone only tries to vore you while 0% and there will never be an attempt?
EkoEko
New to the forum

Postby Kiyoa » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:21 am

Hmmm... I might try seeing if I can get things all working in the AE version now that it's being developed. That being said, the patch notes for the AE version mention requiring FNIS and I was wondering if that was a hard requirement or if I could get away with using Nemesis PCEA instead, since it has a lot of features I generally like.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:31 pm

Kiyoa wrote:Hmmm... I might try seeing if I can get things all working in the AE version now that it's being developed. That being said, the patch notes for the AE version mention requiring FNIS and I was wondering if that was a hard requirement or if I could get away with using Nemesis PCEA instead, since it has a lot of features I generally like.

The mod will work without FNIS - it just won't be able to take advantage of the custom animations we've included and continue to add to.

Of course, there are personal reasons to use FNIS rather than Nemesis - such as the developer of FNIS not being a conniving, backstabbing son of a bitch.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kiyoa » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:45 pm

Gherking wrote:
Kiyoa wrote:Hmmm... I might try seeing if I can get things all working in the AE version now that it's being developed. That being said, the patch notes for the AE version mention requiring FNIS and I was wondering if that was a hard requirement or if I could get away with using Nemesis PCEA instead, since it has a lot of features I generally like.

The mod will work without FNIS - it just won't be able to take advantage of the custom animations we've included and continue to add to.

Of course, there are personal reasons to use FNIS rather than Nemesis - such as the developer of FNIS not being a conniving, backstabbing son of a bitch.

Hadn't heard anything about the author before now but I hadn't really looked closely at it beyond the general utility. Not too happy to hear about that =/

Well, since the animations apparently will only work with FNIS anyway, that would probably have caused me to switch back to that in any case.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby joe26 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 am

Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the dripping stuff after being regurgitated? The sound of it is driving me up the wall and I cant figure out how to get rid of it.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anonymous111 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:39 pm

joe26 wrote:Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the dripping stuff after being regurgitated? The sound of it is driving me up the wall and I cant figure out how to get rid of it.

wait, it goes away on it's own after a while
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby joe26 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:17 am

Anonymous111 wrote:
joe26 wrote:Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the dripping stuff after being regurgitated? The sound of it is driving me up the wall and I cant figure out how to get rid of it.

wait, it goes away on it's own after a while

Yeah normally it does but for some reson it's been getting stuck and doesn't go away.
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfin » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:24 pm

For all of the furry vore lovers out there, I've managed to get this working with Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE! I'm not sure if there was an update to YA that makes it work a bit nicer with CBBE and/or Bodyslide, but it works pretty much flawlessly for me. If anyone would like to do this as well, here's how:

Note, this is probably not super stable, and there are XPMSE errors, but haven't had a crash yet!

You have to install Devourment Refactor and all of it's dependencies FIRST! This is really important, as Yiffy Age overwrites some parts of the skeleton with it's own, but not the part that Devourment Refactor uses. This includes installing CBBE, Schlongs of Skyrim SE, and Sexlab SE! I'd also highly recommend installing Trivu's Vanilla Vore Morphs as well so that your bellies don't stick through your clothing, but that's up to you at that point.

After you get that installed, you have to build your bodies in Bodyslide, run FNIS, and test it out in the game to make sure devourment works properly. Now, you can start installing Yiffy Age. Remember, you have install Yiffy Age's dependencies as well, so make sure you do that too! I believe the only other thing it needs besides what's already listed is "Race Compatibility with fixes for SSE" though. The order I installed them in is:

1. 01 Yiffy Age SE
2. 02 Yiffy Age Digi SE (Not required but recommended if you want your characters to have digitigrade legs, otherwise ignore it.)
3. 03 YA HDT SMP Tails SE
4. 04 YA NSFW SE (Just adds a lewd loading screen, and some more lewd stuff)
5. 05 YA CBBE SE
6. 05 YA CBBE SE Bodyslide Files (The most important one!!)
7. YA Draugr Tails SE (This adds tails to the draugr, and needs Sexlab to function)

Now, if you want to be sure everything functions correctly, install everything one at a time, build your bodies in bodyslide, run FNIS, and test in-game at each step. It's long, it's arduous, and it's worth it. Do it. If you're a bit unsure of what to do when building your bodies, here's my Bodyslide config that gives bellies and weightmorphs correctly, and uses the character's texture from Yiffy Age as well for them. Again, you may have different preferences for your game, but this is what is working well for me:

Groups used:
Spoiler: show

Batch build config:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4yjGJgr.png[img]

Should be working fine for you now! Also, this works flawlessly with Bad Dog's custom races too, all of them actually, and it even works with the wings mod for his bird races! Just install them and make sure to include any "CBBE" stuff from them as well if available, and any prerequisites they call for. They'll all be capable of swallowing up all the other furries in your world, or vice-versa, whichever you prefer ;) Feel free to play around with this and test if it works with the other devourment refactor addons too!

Finally, I'll add my mod order and load order. I HIGHLY recommend using Mod Organizer 2 for this, as it's a lot more easily configurable/troubleshoot-able than other mod managers in my experience, especially Vortex! I have some extra stuff on mine, but the basics are the same:

Mod install list:

Part 1:

Part 2:
Hoodies just adds more schlong options for the YA races.

If you want HDT Tail and Body Physics:

Note: This is partially broken for male characters at the moment. The tail has physics and everything, but is disconnected from the body. Not sure why, but it works perfectly well with females in the game.

Install FSMPV, HDT- SMP, and CBBE 3BA before CBBE. Also insure you have "03 YA HDT SMP Tails SE" as well. Go into Bodyslide, and add the "3BBB" group to everything we had selected before, and batch build again, run FNIS as well just to be sure.

And of course, links for Yiffy Age and Sexlab that contain their own links to their dependencies:

Sexlab SE
Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE

Just to show everyone what it looks like, here's the eagle race with wings and all: Image

Enjoy :gulp:
Just eat me ffs
Borfin
New to the forum

Postby Anonymous111 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Borfin wrote:For all of the furry vore lovers out there, I've managed to get this working with Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE! I'm not sure if there was an update to YA that makes it work a bit nicer with CBBE and/or Bodyslide, but it works pretty much flawlessly for me. If anyone would like to do this as well, here's how:

Note, this is probably not super stable, and there are XPMSE errors, but haven't had a crash yet!

You have to install Devourment Refactor and all of it's dependencies FIRST! This is really important, as Yiffy Age overwrites some parts of the skeleton with it's own, but not the part that Devourment Refactor uses. This includes installing CBBE, Schlongs of Skyrim SE, and Sexlab SE! I'd also highly recommend installing Trivu's Vanilla Vore Morphs as well so that your bellies don't stick through your clothing, but that's up to you at that point.

After you get that installed, you have to build your bodies in Bodyslide, run FNIS, and test it out in the game to make sure devourment works properly. Now, you can start installing Yiffy Age. Remember, you have install Yiffy Age's dependencies as well, so make sure you do that too! I believe the only other thing it needs besides what's already listed is "Race Compatibility with fixes for SSE" though. The order I installed them in is:

1. 01 Yiffy Age SE
2. 02 Yiffy Age Digi SE (Not required but recommended if you want your characters to have digitigrade legs, otherwise ignore it.)
3. 03 YA HDT SMP Tails SE
4. 04 YA NSFW SE (Just adds a lewd loading screen, and some more lewd stuff)
5. 05 YA CBBE SE
6. 05 YA CBBE SE Bodyslide Files (The most important one!!)
7. YA Draugr Tails SE (This adds tails to the draugr, and needs Sexlab to function)

Now, if you want to be sure everything functions correctly, install everything one at a time, build your bodies in bodyslide, run FNIS, and test in-game at each step. It's long, it's arduous, and it's worth it. Do it. If you're a bit unsure of what to do when building your bodies, here's my Bodyslide config that gives bellies and weightmorphs correctly, and uses the character's texture from Yiffy Age as well for them. Again, you may have different preferences for your game, but this is what is working well for me:

Groups used:

Batch build config:

Part 1:
[ https://i.imgur.com/2Uhei4H.png ]

Part 2:
[ https://i.imgur.com/VBPY06b.png ]

Part 3:
[ https://i.imgur.com/0k9J1fN.png ]

Part 4:
[ https://i.imgur.com/QRxniHC.png ]

Part 5:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4yjGJgr.png[img]

Should be working fine for you now! Also, this works flawlessly with Bad Dog's custom races too, all of them actually, and it even works with the wings mod for his bird races! Just install them and make sure to include any "CBBE" stuff from them as well if available, and any prerequisites they call for. They'll all be capable of swallowing up all the other furries in your world, or vice-versa, whichever you prefer ;) Feel free to play around with this and test if it works with the other devourment refactor addons too!

Finally, I'll add my mod order and load order. I HIGHLY recommend using Mod Organizer 2 for this, as it's a lot more easily configurable/troubleshoot-able than other mod managers in my experience, especially Vortex! I have some extra stuff on mine, but the basics are the same:

Mod install list:

Part 1:
[ https://i.imgur.com/JYM56K9.png ]

Part 2:
[ https://i.imgur.com/pJDlIZG.png ]
Hoodies just adds more schlong options for the YA races.

If you want HDT Tail and Body Physics:

Note: This is partially broken for male characters at the moment. The tail has physics and everything, but is disconnected from the body. Not sure why, but it works perfectly well with females in the game.

Install FSMPV, HDT- SMP, and CBBE 3BA before CBBE. Also insure you have "03 YA HDT SMP Tails SE" as well. Go into Bodyslide, and add the "3BBB" group to everything we had selected before, and batch build again, run FNIS as well just to be sure.

And of course, links for Yiffy Age and Sexlab that contain their own links to their dependencies:

Sexlab SE
Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE

Just to show everyone what it looks like, here's the eagle race with wings and all: [ https://i.imgur.com/UmoBp1vh.jpg ]

Enjoy :gulp:

does this work on the AE version?
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:25 pm

Borfin wrote:For all of the furry vore lovers out there, I've managed to get this working with Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE! I'm not sure if there was an update to YA that makes it work a bit nicer with CBBE and/or Bodyslide, but it works pretty much flawlessly for me. If anyone would like to do this as well, here's how:

Followed the install guide, works for the most part, but naked characters still use the default skin-belly, which looks really weird on the anthro races. How did you fix that?
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Borfin » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:31 pm

Anonymous111 wrote:does this work on the AE version?

Not sure, I personally don't use the AE version, sorry!

RakeVuri wrote:Followed the install guide, works for the most part, but naked characters still use the default skin-belly, which looks really weird on the anthro races. How did you fix that?

Try using a different belly in your devourment settings. If it's still not working, make sure your load order is correct.
Just eat me ffs
Borfin
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:49 pm

Borfin wrote:Try using a different belly in your devourment settings. If it's still not working, make sure your load order is correct.

Both Macross and SkepticMech use the vanilla race belly textures. Are you using the Macross belly mesh, and have you tried eating someone as a nude "vanilla" race with your load order? (Yiffy Age Nord, Orc, High Elf, etc)

I really hope someone makes a bodyslide file for the Yiffy Age nude models with a prey belly slider, that'd make this a whole lot less of a headache.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby goobnoob40tube » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:19 pm

Anybody still have the armor conversions of BD's and Bikini Robes done by ThePootis12? Google drive link is dead and it would save me a ton of trouble
goobnoob40tube
New to the forum

Postby Xecxciic » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:23 am

Having a problem where characters appear to have two bellies, one that is a "proper" yiffy age, and one that is the default vanilla race belly. If I have clothes on (using Trivu's morphs) then the vanilla belly will poke out past the clothed morph.

https://imgur.com/a/skyxH1a

EDIT: Nevermind! I'm a complete fool who never thought to turn off the equip-bellies in the MCM settings. Leaving this here in case anyone else misses this easy fix.
Xecxciic
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game