Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby renkotenk » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Is there any way to force skyrim se to reload/check plugins? I did a full reinstall and it's still saying I don't have net script framework installed or the perk menu mod.
This is what I'm getting:
https://imgur.com/a/UKSToyn
Last edited by renkotenk on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
renkotenk
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:35 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:
mauler158 wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:This is what i discovered.

it is located here Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash and then open the newest file, it should point to the problem file on line 15 or so. the file you have linked is from the staging folder which is where mods go before they're loaded into the game by vortex and aren't affected by the game itself.

Thanks for the information! so then, this is crashing file

i noticed your earlier screenshot was in cyrillic, do you have a cyrillic keyboard? that crashlog suggests something has gone wrong with the left arrow key prompt.

also unrelated but i noticed you're using joy of perspective, you may prefer immersive first person view which has more configuration options and stability.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby naughty9000 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:36 pm

I eat someone and use burp the mouth would not open why is wong is animation
can someone help me is
animation.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thibs » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:42 pm

I followed the install to a tee and it the game crashes every time I try to open my inventory. No error log or anything the game just closes.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thibs » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:42 pm

I followed the install to a tee and it the game crashes every time I try to open my inventory. No error log or anything the game just closes.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby mauler158 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

Thibs wrote:I followed the install to a tee and it the game crashes every time I try to open my inventory. No error log or anything the game just closes.

"Any bug report about a CTD MUST be accompanied by NetScriptFramework crash log. And put it in a SPOILER tag, like a civilized person (or link to it). For realsies! No exceptions!"

you can find it here: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:00 pm

naughty9000 wrote:I eat someone and use burp the mouth would not open why is wong is animation
can someone help me is
animation.

I can't recall exactly, but I think that might only have been a feature of DMAF. Or, if it is refactor, your player race might be using custom dialogue emotion animations.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thibs » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:08 pm

mauler158 wrote:
Thibs wrote:I followed the install to a tee and it the game crashes every time I try to open my inventory. No error log or anything the game just closes.

"Any bug report about a CTD MUST be accompanied by NetScriptFramework crash log. And put it in a SPOILER tag, like a civilized person (or link to it). For realsies! No exceptions!"

you can find it here: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash

Like I said, there is no crash log.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby GroxHimmel » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:46 pm

I didnt know if it got lost in other discussions but any info on why digested PCs appear back in the world instead of digestion death? I know i had mentioned that i have Death Alternative installed but disabled (so that i can run some slavery mods as well) and Sexlab’s defeat and Submit mods installed and active. I apologize if i had been replied to and missed it.
GroxHimmel
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm

Vennaya wrote:
Micro mode
Added a scooch of randomness to endo; if it causes problems for you, please let me know! I know I said I wouldn't add this feature, but it was actually a free side-effect of adding the code for Micro mode.

What exactly does this mean?
What's a micro mode, and what is a "scooch of randomness"? xD

Micro mode means that predators must be at least 25% larger than prey in order to use swallow them (dialogue vore can bypass that limit; in fact it can bypass most limitations). Stomach capacities also start lower and increase more slowly.

The randomness means that endo will not automatically succeed unless:
1) you are the predator and the prey is your follower
2) the pred has relationship rank 4 with their prey

Otherwise it will use a random chance based on relationship rank and speechcraft. It's random though, so trying over and over again will eventually succeed unless they really hate you.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Holy crap you've been busy.
I suspected this would end up the same as the other attempts at reworking this mess of a mod, but this looks like the cleanest version yet. It also looks like the most customisable.
The install looks quite bulky at first glance, but I realised I have half of these mods already installed. I've been off Skyrim for a while now, so I probably won't be playing this myself or a while longer, but I will look forward to it in the future.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:53 pm

GroxHimmel wrote:I didnt know if it got lost in other discussions but any info on why digested PCs appear back in the world instead of digestion death? I know i had mentioned that i have Death Alternative installed but disabled (so that i can run some slavery mods as well) and Sexlab’s defeat and Submit mods installed and active. I apologize if i had been replied to and missed it.

Is the Death Alternative plugin disabled, or is it disabled in the MCM? Because if Devourment detects Death Alternative AT ALL, it will try to trigger DA's blackout event.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:11 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:
mauler158 wrote:
ItanParker1997 wrote:This is what i discovered.

it is located here Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash and then open the newest file, it should point to the problem file on line 15 or so. the file you have linked is from the staging folder which is where mods go before they're loaded into the game by vortex and aren't affected by the game itself.

Thanks for the information! so then, this is crashing file

It seems very much like you have an out-of-date DISTR.ini file somewhere in your Devourment directory.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GroxHimmel » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:31 pm

markdf wrote:
GroxHimmel wrote:I didnt know if it got lost in other discussions but any info on why digested PCs appear back in the world instead of digestion death? I know i had mentioned that i have Death Alternative installed but disabled (so that i can run some slavery mods as well) and Sexlab’s defeat and Submit mods installed and active. I apologize if i had been replied to and missed it.

Is the Death Alternative plugin disabled, or is it disabled in the MCM? Because if Devourment detects Death Alternative AT ALL, it will try to trigger DA's blackout event.

Ooooooh that’d be why then. I’ll have to try and see if i can get my slavery mods to work without DA then. Cause yes it is just disabled through it’s MCM instead of fully disabled.
GroxHimmel
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:34 pm

Are locational struggle morphs a thing, or can the morph only be on the belly?
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:35 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:Are locational struggle morphs a thing, or can the morph only be on the belly?

They're not a thing unless someone make a body with struggle morphs built into the locations. Which seems... unlikely.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vennaya » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm just curious about one thing. As i understand it, the "Become your killer" Option is, has, and shall always be a pain in the butt, correct?
Well, i was browing through the nexus and found this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/46620
I haven't used it, but maybe something like this might help streamline it a bit, if necessary?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:39 pm

GroxHimmel wrote:Ooooooh that’d be why then. I’ll have to try and see if i can get my slavery mods to work without DA then. Cause yes it is just disabled through it’s MCM instead of fully disabled.

My opinion -- both as a former DA user AND as the FallrimTools guy that receives a dozen broken savefiles each week from sad muffins -- is that Death Alternative causes too many problems.

I think the creator of DA did amazing work, and it's a masterpiece of scriptwork, customizability, extensibility, and good design. But the thing it's doing is fundamentally at odds with how the Skyrim works, and there's no way for it to NOT cause problems, regardless of how well-made it is.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zhao » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 pm

So after downloading the latest version and getting rid of a possible conflicting dll addon for sse fixes, devourment almost finally works for me. Almost.
My final 2 problems that i wanted to ask to see if others have come across them, and if a solution has been made are -
When a human NPC predator swallows someone, their physics freak out. Basically during the swallow animation they start phasing around in the same area, this stops after the animation is complete.
I remember this was brought up by someone a while ago, but I don't know if a solution was presented or not.
Second problem is when my character, but only mine, is about to get eaten, i get the message that the swallow attempt was successful and the animation plays, but then I don't get eaten. My character is still there, unable to act, and my attacker can still attack me.

I should mention too that all requirements are up to date.
And i forget to mention, the problem when getting eaten happens only 50% or more of the time, and only when predators, asking a non-hostile to eat me results in neither of those problems - phasing or failed swallow.
Last edited by Zhao on Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:44 pm

Vennaya wrote:I'm just curious about one thing. As i understand it, the "Become your killer" Option is, has, and shall always be a pain in the butt, correct?
Well, i was browing through the nexus and found this
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/46620
I haven't used it, but maybe something like this might help streamline it a bit, if necessary?

I already checked their code a while back. Unless there's some big change since then, they haven't done anything new in the field of successfully making the player look and behave like an NPC.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game