Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Anonymous111 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:30 am

Gherking wrote:
RakeVuri wrote:If the original developer doesn't ever plan to update NetScript, do you guys have a back up plan, or are you just waiting for another modder to update it in their own time?

I don't know of anyone who has a plan to update it. i myself looked into it, but it's far beyond my level. NetScriptFramework is far more arcane than any mere skyrim modding. I saw the word Assembly and fled there and then.

Dabbling in papyrus does not prepare a person for;
Capture.PNG

so is there a backup plan or is refractor just never gonna update just because net script is abandoned?
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:08 am

Anonymous111 wrote:so is there a backup plan or is refractor just never gonna update just because net script is abandoned?

There's no back-up plan for updating it at the moment, no.

Unlike both of my mods, which just updated! Was that a smooth segue? Check the link in my signature for details.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonymous111 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:07 am

maybe refractor could keep updating for just the SE edition for now?
so that you can actually do bugfixes?
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Where is the option to only allow the player to struggle free? I'm pretty sure it exists, but I can't find it.
EDIT: Nevermind. I found it. Though the weight of an npc doesn't seem to change no matter what or how much they eat all weight manager toggles are active.
Dongers
Participator

Postby TheNewDogz » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:39 pm

so im having an issue with the settings in devourment, they arent showing up in game. now ik i did everything right besides scramblebugs, that always shows up as missing so i gotta work with that later, but as for the mod itself, the only settings that show up are the dependencies and the morphs. now ive been banging my head on this all day but i havent found the solution, even tried an earlier version but even that hasnt forced the settings to come up so does anybody have an idea on what i should do? :?
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:38 am

Would it be possible to add a function that disables trespassing? The "You shouldn't be here" gets really annoying when the pred just carries you to their home on their own.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Gherking » Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:43 pm

Dongers wrote:Would it be possible to add a function that disables trespassing? The "You shouldn't be here" gets really annoying when the pred just carries you to their home on their own.

Broke; disable tresspassing.
Woke; add lines to the Misc tab that make them start digesting you once they've got you in the privacy of their own home.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:07 am

For some reason the dialogue mod wont give let me talk to preds with prey in their stomach is the mod broke or did i mess up somehow?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Gherking » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:43 am

Wollffett wrote:For some reason the dialogue mod wont give let me talk to preds with prey in their stomach is the mod broke or did i mess up somehow?

Which dialogue mod?

Are you in their belly too, or just an observer?

What do you mean by 'won't let you talk to'? Like, the dialogue exits instantly? They have a name, but you can't activate them? They don't have a name at all when you highlight them?

I've never heard of this bug before, nor seen it in my own testing, so if you were talking about my mod, I think it's safe to say it isn't universally broken. If Quest Alias' fight over an NPC's name, that name can be deleted, leading to them being uninteractible. This mod will fix that problem, if that's the one you're having. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/49768
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:34 pm

I'm not sure which dialogue mod has it I checked a few but it was a prompt where if you a pred had prey you could ask them if they still had room I thought it was from devourment dialogue v3.0 but the mod won't even let you talk to a full pred
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Dongers » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:07 pm

I wish there was a way to fix the crash upon room change when eaten. It can really break immersion and it doesn't help that it seems to occur randomly.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:45 pm

Dongers wrote:I wish there was a way to fix the crash upon room change when eaten. It can really break immersion and it doesn't help that it seems to occur randomly.

the only way i dont crash is if i wait before they leave a building but they can enter just fine but that does skip alot of distance
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Dongers » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:07 am

Wollffett wrote:
Dongers wrote:I wish there was a way to fix the crash upon room change when eaten. It can really break immersion and it doesn't help that it seems to occur randomly.

the only way i dont crash is if i wait before they leave a building but they can enter just fine but that does skip alot of distance

Wish there was a way to only skip in-game minutes. Though since you can't skip time while being digested that only solves half of the problem.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:01 am

Dongers wrote:
Wollffett wrote:

Wish there was a way to only skip in-game minutes. Though since you can't skip time while being digested that only solves half of the problem.

true i looked for a mod that let you wait no matter what and it doesnt exist the only other thing i can think of is either changing the arrival destination to the middle of the street or dont use the digestive dialogue when your pred is moving
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:15 am

Dongers wrote:
Wollffett wrote:

I don't know if this will fix the issue but there's a mod "real time waiting" or something along those lines which works with devourment. It speeds up the time and npc function a lot. Granted you won't be skipping just minutes but it definitely works. Don't know if it works while being eaten though.

Only issue with the mod is that the further you play a save if you have a lot of script heavy mods the more likely it is to get stuck in the wait mode.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:59 am

Has anyone else had this problem where initiating prey dialogue causes an uncloseable silent dialog to appear for several seconds/minutes before the dialogue menu appears? It almost seems like the dialogue is stuck loading for a while.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Dongers wrote:Has anyone else had this problem where initiating prey dialogue causes an uncloseable silent dialog to appear for several seconds/minutes before the dialogue menu appears? It almost seems like the dialogue is stuck loading for a while.

If you exit a dialogue menu before the npc has finished saying their dialogue then the game will wait for them to finish before giving you the dialogue menu
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Gherking » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Dongers wrote:Has anyone else had this problem where initiating prey dialogue causes an uncloseable silent dialog to appear for several seconds/minutes before the dialogue menu appears? It almost seems like the dialogue is stuck loading for a while.

I use a combination of dialogue mods that can exacerbate this problem. If you open the console, disable the actor, close the console, open it again, and re-enable them, that fixes it. It sounds convoluted, but it takes about 2 and a half seconds.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coolio1113 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:14 pm

can anyone paste the command line to give the player the vore spells? I got everything working but the custom skills framework and net script things are still saying they're missing so id like to just spawn the spells in since i can't get them naturally.
coolio1113
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:07 pm

coolio1113 wrote:can anyone paste the command line to give the player the vore spells? I got everything working but the custom skills framework and net script things are still saying they're missing so id like to just spawn the spells in since i can't get them naturally.

"playerspellbook" (without the quotes) gives you all the spells in the game, including modded ones.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game