Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby FInfinity » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
FInfinity wrote:In the Devourment MCM under the tab that says Debugging is toggle to turn on alternate perk menus. Once that has been turned on you cant get to the perk menu but using the "Devourment Settings (or something like that" power.

Speaking of, the debug part of giving us all vore spells, did not, in fact, give us all vore spells.

Just use this mate:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/17563
It's a must have. There is even a ESL patch available so it does not take up space in your load order. Literally no reason not to use it.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:10 am

Ah... a cheat mod... I'm good thanks. I'm actually glad the debug messed up, I was just reporting that it did.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 am

Is Fatal Surrender intended to make it so that you don't get a bounty for swallowing and digesting an NPC? It looks like it from the script, but again, I can't really tell. At the moment, that feature doesn't appear to be working. Interestingly, swallowing a Calmed NPC does not trigger them to become hostile.

On that note, I did create three spells from Fatal Surrender.

Enamor works as Fatal Surrender formerly did, but only effects enemies up to level 9, and only requires one hand to cast. It costs significantly less Magicka.

Seduction works as Fatal Surrender, and hits enemies in an Area, up to level 20, also requiring only one hand to cast.

Temptation works as Fatal Surrender, and works in a 250 foot area, on enemies up to level 25.

All are tested and working.
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:22 am

Turbotowns wrote:Ah... a cheat mod... I'm good thanks. I'm actually glad the debug messed up, I was just reporting that it did.

It's kinda like console commands. It's only cheat'n if you use it that way. Sometimes you just want to skip something annoy'n that you've already done 100 times. Or maybe you are just bug test'n something and don't want to have to do all the work of trek'n all over Skyrim to fine one specific item. It's a great mod to have in all sorts of situations. That being said, of course you don't have to use it. Each has their own way.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:55 am

FInfinity wrote:
markdf wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:Toggle in the MCM.

What do you mean? I only see the normal perk menu buttons but those don't seem to work

In the Devourment MCM under the tab that says Debugging is toggle to turn on alternate perk menus. Once that has been turned on you cant get to the perk menu but using the "Devourment Settings (or something like that" power.

I don't see that option
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby LostCause » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:40 am

Turbotowns wrote:Ah... a cheat mod... I'm good thanks. I'm actually glad the debug messed up, I was just reporting that it did.

How is AddItemMenu cheating but giving yourself the overpowered vore spells for free with debugging isn't? Lol. Just don't cheat with AddItemMenu, there's plenty of not-cheating ways to use it such as for outfit mods or mod spells. E.g. I use that mod to give myself the EFF Add Follower spell.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Architect » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:40 am

FInfinity wrote:
Architect wrote:I am just curious if the vore spells are going to be added to the leveled lists. It would make the micro vore mode more appealing.

I can't speak for Mark, but I'd doubt it. The way to get spells as I understand it is the Vore Magic perk or buying them from Mia. If you don't want to use either of those, just use the AddItemMenu mod.

I didn't mean for myself. As I understand, the leveled NPCs, like bandits, guards and the like don't have vore spells.
I don't know the inner workings of the mod, so when vore stats are being populated, they might be assigned, but I have never seen bandit, necromancer, etc use a vore spell.
It makes mage encounters less interesting because they don't get into melee for the potential of player-as-prey.
Architect
Been posting for a bit

Postby LurkingRodent » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 pm

In a previous post I wasn't sure why I had 255% acid resistance or something like that. I realize that when you "die" in a pred you get given 255% acid resistance but you are supposed to be digested and dead. I assume it is just meant to stop you from dying in an uncontrolled manner inside a pred. But it does mean that if the pred is killed you are released not dead and with this acid resistance listed in your stats. I assume it is only visibly 255% because functionally it is like your acid resistance hasn't changed. I do think this should require a minor fix that makes it so that when your pred dies... it kills you when you are vomited out... that way you don't get this issue and it doesn't make it possible to cheat death from being digested if your pred is killed my a companion or trap or something.
LurkingRodent
Somewhat familiar

Postby LurkingRodent » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Um... I think fecal scaling may need to be adjusted...
Spoiler: show
20210625051127_1.jpg
20210625051109_1.jpg
20210625051038_1.jpg

This is with the default weights provided for dragons.

EDIT: I was curious if editing the weights of some NPCs would make them unable to be eaten. I noticed that dremora lords were set to 0 in weight and that effectively made it so they wouldn't eat any NPCs. However... I don't remember observing whether or not NPCs ate them. Either they were too small to produce a belly on NPCs I fought or they just weren't eaten. Either way I was too busy to notice. Could this be used as a method to prevent NPCs eating specific creatures?
LurkingRodent
Somewhat familiar

Postby FInfinity » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:05 pm

FInfinity wrote:
markdf wrote:

What do you mean? I only see the normal perk menu buttons but those don't seem to work

In the Devourment MCM under the tab that says Debugging is toggle to turn on alternate perk menus. Once that has been turned on you cant get to the perk menu but using the "Devourment Settings (or something like that" power.

I don't see that option[/quote]

ScreenShot4.png
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:57 pm

Once I added the Vore Magic perks, I disabled that part of debugging mode. It was very difficult to maintain, remembering which spells the player already had and which were added, etc.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:00 pm

LurkingRodent wrote:In a previous post I wasn't sure why I had 255% acid resistance or something like that. I realize that when you "die" in a pred you get given 255% acid resistance but you are supposed to be digested and dead. I assume it is just meant to stop you from dying in an uncontrolled manner inside a pred. But it does mean that if the pred is killed you are released not dead and with this acid resistance listed in your stats. I assume it is only visibly 255% because functionally it is like your acid resistance hasn't changed. I do think this should require a minor fix that makes it so that when your pred dies... it kills you when you are vomited out... that way you don't get this issue and it doesn't make it possible to cheat death from being digested if your pred is killed my a companion or trap or something.

Are you sure you're not seeing the pred's acid resistance? I haven't coded anything even remotely like what you're describing.

If you enable papyrus logging and Devourment's Debugging mode, do you get any lines containing "getAcidResistance" in your log?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DawiKhazzad » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:49 pm

FInfinity wrote:
markdf wrote:

Not the same guy, but when I open the debug menu it looks nothing like that. I see a bunch of morph options and values, but cant actually change controls or settings. Would you happen to know how to fix that?
DawiKhazzad
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:23 pm

FInfinity wrote:
markdf wrote:

Not the same guy, but when I open the debug menu it looks nothing like that. I see a bunch of morph options and values, but cant actually change controls or settings. Would you happen to know how to fix that?[/quote]

Did you start a new game? I know a few updates ago if you tried to update to the newest version in a game where you had an older version already installed it broke the debug menu.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:37 pm

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Is Fatal Surrender intended to make it so that you don't get a bounty for swallowing and digesting an NPC? It looks like it from the script, but again, I can't really tell. At the moment, that feature doesn't appear to be working. Interestingly, swallowing a Calmed NPC does not trigger them to become hostile.

On that note, I did create three spells from Fatal Surrender.

Enamor works as Fatal Surrender formerly did, but only effects enemies up to level 9, and only requires one hand to cast. It costs significantly less Magicka.

Seduction works as Fatal Surrender, and hits enemies in an Area, up to level 20, also requiring only one hand to cast.

Temptation works as Fatal Surrender, and works in a 250 foot area, on enemies up to level 25.

All are tested and working.

You should post it here for everyone! Or send it to me and I'll roll it into the main.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:15 pm

FInfinity wrote:Did you start a new game? I know a few updates ago if you tried to update to the newest version in a game where you had an older version already installed it broke the debug menu.

I just started a new game; it still looks like this:
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby markdf » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:06 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:
FInfinity wrote:Did you start a new game? I know a few updates ago if you tried to update to the newest version in a game where you had an older version already installed it broke the debug menu.

Did you start a new game with an up-to-date version of Refactor? :neutral:
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheNewDogz » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:50 am

Hi so i had a question about the cock vore morphs, i think im having an issue cause im using SoS on a female argonian and everytime i use it it doesnt scale the pc balls like its supposed to, will still work normally in terms of running the command but it doesnt apply the bodymorph. So the question is, is there anyway to fix it or is it all down to a matter of getting it to work with bodyslide and hoping it works?
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby LurkingRodent » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:15 am

markdf wrote:
LurkingRodent wrote:In a previous post I wasn't sure why I had 255% acid resistance or something like that. I realize that when you "die" in a pred you get given 255% acid resistance but you are supposed to be digested and dead. I assume it is just meant to stop you from dying in an uncontrolled manner inside a pred. But it does mean that if the pred is killed you are released not dead and with this acid resistance listed in your stats. I assume it is only visibly 255% because functionally it is like your acid resistance hasn't changed. I do think this should require a minor fix that makes it so that when your pred dies... it kills you when you are vomited out... that way you don't get this issue and it doesn't make it possible to cheat death from being digested if your pred is killed my a companion or trap or something.

Are you sure you're not seeing the pred's acid resistance? I haven't coded anything even remotely like what you're describing.

If you enable papyrus logging and Devourment's Debugging mode, do you get any lines containing "getAcidResistance" in your log?

When I checked the status in the MCM it shows my character's name and the acid resistance is as I described. I would like to help however I can but I don't know how to recreate the circumstances that caused this scenario. I will be sure to provide more information if I figure something out.
LurkingRodent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:25 pm

markdf wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:

Did you start a new game with an up-to-date version of Refactor? :neutral:

I realized I had the wrong file enabled on the mod manager so I enabled the most recent version and now the mod doesn't work at all...
Phorcyz19
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game