Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:08 am

I do actually wonder if similar to Breast Vore we'll have some CV rework coming at some point. It seems with the UB and BV everything on the female side is all handled really hah
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sukablyat50 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:06 am

Is it possible to make the fecal matter stay indefinitely? I'd changed the cleanup time flag to 99999999, but it still cleans up every two weeks or so.
sukablyat50
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:51 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I do actually wonder if similar to Breast Vore we'll have some CV rework coming at some point. It seems with the UB and BV everything on the female side is all handled really hah

I believe Macross or Mark may have spoken about plans related to this before, not currently sure on status myself. In any case community contributions are welcomed if you want to take a shot at it yourself, something singular like "Make CV better" is a good mod-goal I think.

sukablyat50 wrote:Is it possible to make the fecal matter stay indefinitely? I'd changed the cleanup time flag to 99999999, but it still cleans up every two weeks or so.

I would expect that two weeks to be the cell cleanup timer kicking in, yes. There are retention hacks you can do to make objects not get cleaned but it's a bad idea for game stability and save size to do any of them as far as i'm aware; you're kind of opening up a door for people to just continually bloat their saves by doing that. Vore mods by virtue of trying to retain actors for so long are already kind of a databasing nightmare, adding infinite duration objects to worldspaces is something I personally would advise against unless Mark's figured out some low-cost way to do it.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:14 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I do actually wonder if similar to Breast Vore we'll have some CV rework coming at some point. It seems with the UB and BV everything on the female side is all handled really hah

I believe Macross or Mark may have spoken about plans related to this before, not currently sure on status myself. In any case community contributions are welcomed if you want to take a shot at it yourself, something singular like "Make CV better" is a good mod-goal I think.

I meant more like how it might be looking on the horizon, I have 0 modding experience in Skyrim and I doubt this would be the kind of thing I'd wanna start with.

I imagine it would come with clean-ups to other stuff too. I'm not sure how it works at the moment but a cum release disposal and some non-burpy things for the other vore types like BV.

Heck at this point all I really want is some movement in those lewd orbs~
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sukablyat50 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:29 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:
sukablyat50 wrote:Is it possible to make the fecal matter stay indefinitely? I'd changed the cleanup time flag to 99999999, but it still cleans up every two weeks or so.

I would expect that two weeks to be the cell cleanup timer kicking in, yes. There are retention hacks you can do to make objects not get cleaned but it's a bad idea for game stability and save size to do any of them as far as i'm aware; you're kind of opening up a door for people to just continually bloat their saves by doing that. Vore mods by virtue of trying to retain actors for so long are already kind of a databasing nightmare, adding infinite duration objects to worldspaces is something I personally would advise against unless Mark's figured out some low-cost way to do it.

I am afraid that you might be right. The game is already unstable as it is, and retaining all objects probably won't make it better. Is there just some way to block the cell cleanup for Devourment (only)? There is after all, a flag to control the cleanup time. It only doesn't really seem to affect Devourment for me.
Excuse me if I asked a weird question, because I have zero experience in writing mods for Skyrim.
sukablyat50
New to the forum

Postby LostCause » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:10 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
BoxxFoxx wrote:

I meant more like how it might be looking on the horizon, I have 0 modding experience in Skyrim and I doubt this would be the kind of thing I'd wanna start with.

I imagine it would come with clean-ups to other stuff too. I'm not sure how it works at the moment but a cum release disposal and some non-burpy things for the other vore types like BV.

Heck at this point all I really want is some movement in those lewd orbs~

It wouldn't hurt to do some research, everyone starts somewhere. It might give you ideas for something else you want to do if you do decide it's not something you want to start with.
LostCause
Participator

Postby LostCause » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:12 am

sukablyat50 wrote:
BoxxFoxx wrote:

I am afraid that you might be right. The game is already unstable as it is, and retaining all objects probably won't make it better. Is there just some way to block the cell cleanup for Devourment (only)? There is after all, a flag to control the cleanup time. It only doesn't really seem to affect Devourment for me.
Excuse me if I asked a weird question, because I have zero experience in writing mods for Skyrim.

It shouldn't be too difficult to find some methods on google in my experience. One of them involves putting 'unique'/'permanent' items in the container to make it last indefinitely, usually this is used to make corpses permanent but may work for scat piles too. Like Gaz says though, it'd end up with a lot of save bloat and/or performance issues but feel free to try I suppose.
LostCause
Participator

Postby sukablyat50 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:19 am

LostCause wrote:
sukablyat50 wrote:
BoxxFoxx wrote:

It shouldn't be too difficult to find some methods on google in my experience. One of them involves putting 'unique'/'permanent' items in the container to make it last indefinitely, usually this is used to make corpses permanent but may work for scat piles too. Like Gaz says though, it'd end up with a lot of save bloat and/or performance issues but feel free to try I suppose.

Thanks for the tip. I'll see if I can get into Skyrim modding and make this feature.
sukablyat50
New to the forum

Postby jimothybarnes » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:23 am

Hey guys,

I found a neat mod that changes actor's animations depending on certain conditions. There are numerous functions that could be used to make something interesting (like using a different walk cycles when a player's stomach is at capacity, or a bent over idle animation when a player's breasts are full).

I hope this suggestion wasn't annoying ^^;

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/33746
jimothybarnes
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:42 am

I hate having to constantly go to the bodyslide turn off the pre-fill then go through and fix what it breaks doing that every single time. Either fix it so that when you turn it off everything goes back to normal when is turned off or turn it off by default cuz this is ridiculous that I have to do this every single time I start a new game. And what is that .5 supposed to be in the pre-filled .5% of mobs don't have a pre-filled belly?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:31 pm

So, I heard a while ago the Sekiro Combat mod doesn't work well with Devourment, is this still the case or what's up?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deman » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:26 pm

Is there a way to remove a perk after you have taken it? or is it stuck? got the cordyseps perk n really dont like how it frenzy the pred but i took it quite a while back
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby WalkerN543 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:53 am

I have been thinking of a neat add on idea. If you have messed with more nasty critters there are some vore animations there and one with a dragon specifically has a interior for first person where your curled up inside the dragon. If it is possible in that mod I feel it could be done here too.
WalkerN543
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:23 am

dumb question but do mod followers get the ability to vore and get perks? or would that have to be done manually?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:54 am

Is there any way to remove the HP regen of digesting prey? It seems a little strong. I'd actually like some way to customize that in the future.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ralmar » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:07 am

Any chance we can get rid of the 'hadouken' for cockvore? It's still kind of weird and goofy to me and I've not figured out a way to disable it.
There's something that doesn't make sense here: let's go and poke it with a stick.
Ralmar
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:31 am

Ralmar wrote:Any chance we can get rid of the 'hadouken' for cockvore? It's still kind of weird and goofy to me and I've not figured out a way to disable it.

You could theoretically go in and delete the sound directly in the mod, I believe.

On an unrelated to the mod note, anyone know of any mods that gives SOS physics or something? I kinda want these lizard balls more... *bouncy*.. uwu~
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:59 pm

Alright, sorry for the extensive pause between the announcement and the post but here is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ImFQ-uTAZ32bOq6oh6cbnHnm9LCHbE2h/view?usp=sharing

Devourment Spells Improved.

What this is; This is an add-on for Devourment Refactor! You need to have the main mod, or it will not work.

What this does; Reworks what are, to me, the most iconic spells from Devourment to better match Vanilla Game Design, and also to work out some kinks in their design.

Specifics:

Fatal Surrender has now been split into three different spells:

ENAMOR works as Fatal Surrender previously did, but it now has a Magnitude of 9, and can be cast with only one hand, meaning you can dual cast it. Since its magnitude is so much lower now, it also costs a pittance compared to before. You can realistically cast this as soon as you can cast other low level illusion spells.
SEDUCTION works as above, but it also effects enemies up to level 20 in a small area around where the missile hits.
TEMPTATION works as Enamor, but you must cast it with both hands, it has a three second cast time, and it affects all enemies in a 250 foot area.

Bellyport has been split into two spells:

Bellyport now only affects one target, up to your level, and teleports them into your stomach.

Mass Bellyport now affects all creatures within 250 feet up to your level. Maybe don't use this one in a crowded Hold, or with a follower around. Maybe do ;3

Under the hood, Bellyport now uses the Grab Actor MGEF, instead of the Frenzy MGEF which it previously (inexplicably) used. (I imagine it must have been designed years ago.) As a result, it also no longer has a Magnitude, and only checks your level against your target's to see if it will have an effect. Thanks mark, for fixing the Bellyport Script to remove the level 25 hard cap.

What this DOESN'T do:

This doesn't add any way for you to GET these spells. I am not yet familiar with the way that Perk design works, and wanted to get these up as soon as possible, and since another one of our friends here is already making a Devourment Spell Tomes mod, I didn't want to have too much overlap. If you want the spells, I recommend using console to add Bellyport and Enamor to your character with the first level of Vore Magic, and adding Seduction, Mass Bellyport, and Temptation with the second level.

This doesn't fix the current lacking functionality of Fatal Surrender. As it currently exists, the spell is basically a worse Calm. It is my understanding that it is SUPPOSED to make it so that swallowing an enemy who has been Fatal Surrendered isn't considered a hostile act, isn't suppposed to generate a bounty, and that an enemy affected in this way isn't supposed to struggle; however, using the Swallow Attack on an enemy currently dispels the affect and causes them to become hostile, so it's only currently useful to lower your target's swallow resist, and prevent them from fighting.
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum

Postby FInfinity » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:33 pm

deman wrote:Is there a way to remove a perk after you have taken it? or is it stuck? got the cordyseps perk n really dont like how it frenzy the pred but i took it quite a while back

If you are play'n on PC you can use the player.removeperk console command.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby D21Jaydee » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:21 am

This mod is absolutely amazing.

Only thing I've struggled so far is regarding morphs. I use CBBE 3BBB (or 3BA, are they the same?), but after devouring (belly), no matter what I write for the Breasts node, they don't expand. Only the butt does.

I set it so it's uniform body expansion and there's less to track, but what's the better node to use so breasts expand as well during digestion?
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game