Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby markdf » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:54 pm

123alfonzo123 wrote:Like there seems to be a lacking of decent explanation for bodymorphs/bodyslide when it comes to bellies

https://gyazo.com/9c881e556cb0816f5e97ffb1e141d49f is the bodyslide max weight i made but it doesnt apply to the game
and for some reason weightmorphs are applying to fucking males as well
wtf is going on

EDIT: I have no clue whats going on amyore with,there needs tobe a decent guide or make the morphs you use in bodyslide the actual fucking default instead of those stupid morphs in devourment taking precedence, cause i got a gut somehow by fiddling with those morphs and i have no clue why my bodyhslide cant just take precedence guys
Flat out having to do a full reinstall of skyrim cause I have no clue what was causing the guys to be fat as well.

1) Devourment doesn't use the character weight slider.
2) Why wouldn't it apply to males, if you're using a male body that supports morphs?
3) How on earth would Devourment know which morphs you use in Bodyslide? That's why the Devourment MCM lets you edit the list of morphs that the weightmorphs system will use.
4) I think Gaz's update to the weightmorphs system will allow men and women to be controlled separately. That wont be available for a week or two though.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Isha » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Lostsoulxv wrote:i don't use that mod, didn't even downloaded it.

so yeah mabe it's some wierd loading order or a random mod that somehow messes up something, i'll tell if i manage to fix it

Strange -- that was a bug in an early version of Blood of the Hunter, but if you haven't downloaded or installed it....

Just to clarify:

Have you ever downloaded BotH before? Even just to try it out and decide if it was your kind of 'thing'?
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby Isha » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:17 pm

gva274 wrote:Another question:

Does anyone know of a mod to make all female characters nude all the time? I'm sure there's one out there but I can't find it.

I once wrote a mod for Skyrim LE called 'Naked Skyrim'. Unfortunately, the account apparently got hijacked at some point and I couldn't recover the password.

It was late, I was bored.

Feel free to download it, port it, and so forth.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70626
Blood of the Pred is reborn for Devourment Refactor. Keep up to date at viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42376
Isha
Participator

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:56 pm

markdf wrote:
123alfonzo123 wrote:Like there seems to be a lacking of decent explanation for bodymorphs/bodyslide when it comes to bellies

https://gyazo.com/9c881e556cb0816f5e97ffb1e141d49f is the bodyslide max weight i made but it doesnt apply to the game
and for some reason weightmorphs are applying to fucking males as well
wtf is going on

EDIT: I have no clue whats going on amyore with,there needs tobe a decent guide or make the morphs you use in bodyslide the actual fucking default instead of those stupid morphs in devourment taking precedence, cause i got a gut somehow by fiddling with those morphs and i have no clue why my bodyhslide cant just take precedence guys
Flat out having to do a full reinstall of skyrim cause I have no clue what was causing the guys to be fat as well.

1) Devourment doesn't use the character weight slider.
2) Why wouldn't it apply to males, if you're using a male body that supports morphs?
3) How on earth would Devourment know which morphs you use in Bodyslide? That's why the Devourment MCM lets you edit the list of morphs that the weightmorphs system will use.
4) I think Gaz's update to the weightmorphs system will allow men and women to be controlled separately. That wont be available for a week or two though.

Ill be interested in the weightmorphs changes, sorry for lashing out
Just was frustrated from several hours of trying to figure out issues and having to do a reinstall of skyrim itself, ill just wait for now
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:50 am

123alfonzo123 wrote:Ill be interested in the weightmorphs changes, sorry for lashing out
Just was frustrated from several hours of trying to figure out issues and having to do a reinstall of skyrim itself, ill just wait for now

If you had started off by asking questions nicely, you might not have had to reinstall skyrim. All you had to do was build the male body in Bodyslide with the sliders set to 0. You probably just accidentally built the male body using the slider preset you were using for female bodies.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:52 am

markdf wrote:
123alfonzo123 wrote:Ill be interested in the weightmorphs changes, sorry for lashing out

If you had started off by asking questions nicely, you might not have had to reinstall skyrim. All you had to do was build the male body in Bodyslide with the sliders set to 0. You probably just accidentally built the male body using the slider preset you were using for female bodies.

Probably yeah, ive had to do a little more than uninstall, had to find data and pex files and such and delete them

Question have you ever thought of making a uninstallation guide as i keep finding little remnants in the files as I was doing this

Probably not gonna install devourment for a while unfortunately due to this.
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Postby Fabibaer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:54 am

I just noticed that all the morphs in my MCM just vanished and i can no longer add morphs in the weight morph or in the vore morph category. I allready started a new game and installed the mod again but its still missing.
Does anyone have the same problem and/or a sollution?
Fabibaer
New to the forum

Postby Fabibaer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:10 am

This is what i mean
Attachments
MissingMorphs1.PNG
MissingMorphs2.PNG
Fabibaer
New to the forum

Postby Vennaya » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:56 am

markdf wrote:
gva274 wrote:Another question:

Does anyone know of a mod to make all female characters nude all the time? I'm sure there's one out there but I can't find it.

This is really the kind of thing you should be searching for on Loverslab.

There are a few mods out there that do this, but its done by making all clothes "invisible", which, by extension, screws up things like belly scaling a lot of the time. There WAS a mod on LE that did actually just remove all clothes from NPCs, but i think its long since gone and i don't remember its name, but it did work with devourment, but the alternatives that are available these days as far as im aware do not work with devourment bellies, equipped or otherwise.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:39 pm

Vennaya wrote:There are a few mods out there that do this, but its done by making all clothes "invisible", which, by extension, screws up things like belly scaling a lot of the time. There WAS a mod on LE that did actually just remove all clothes from NPCs, but i think its long since gone and i don't remember its name, but it did work with devourment, but the alternatives that are available these days as far as im aware do not work with devourment bellies, equipped or otherwise.

Making all characters nude would be effortless and conflict free; you could just delete all outfits. I could make a patch for it in under a minute. The issue is making all female characters, and only female characters, nude.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fabibaer » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 pm

Fabibaer wrote:I just noticed that all the morphs in my MCM just vanished and i can no longer add morphs in the weight morph or in the vore morph category. I allready started a new game and installed the mod again but its still missing.
Does anyone have the same problem and/or a sollution?

nvm i think i fixed it
Fabibaer
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm

123alfonzo123 wrote:
markdf wrote:

Probably yeah, ive had to do a little more than uninstall, had to find data and pex files and such and delete them

Question have you ever thought of making a uninstallation guide as i keep finding little remnants in the files as I was doing this

Probably not gonna install devourment for a while unfortunately due to this.

Use a mod manager like Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex. That way you don't NEED an uninstallation guide.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:13 pm

As a little suggestion: Would there be a way to make it so digesting prey feeds vampirism? Yekef vampires are a thing in lore, after all.
Maybe even have some way to have nonlethal vore slowly feed off of prey too.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby markdf » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:47 am

RakeVuri wrote:As a little suggestion: Would there be a way to make it so digesting prey feeds vampirism? Yekef vampires are a thing in lore, after all.
Maybe even have some way to have nonlethal vore slowly feed off of prey too.

Already a thing. Someone was actually complaining about that feature just a few days ago.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:32 am

markdf wrote:Already a thing. Someone was actually complaining about that feature just a few days ago.

Huh. Something I can look forward to then.

Is there any way to make the Macross bellies properly take the textures from Yiffy Age's models? It pulls the human skin texture for some reason on anything that's not Argonian or Khajiit.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby markdf » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:33 am

RakeVuri wrote:
markdf wrote:Already a thing. Someone was actually complaining about that feature just a few days ago.

Huh. Something I can look forward to then.

Is there any way to make the Macross bellies properly take the textures from Yiffy Age's models? It pulls the human skin texture for some reason on anything that's not Argonian or Khajiit.

Try searching on Loverslab, there are quite a few custom race patches for Devourment on there.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 am

I'm having an issue where no one is able to vore my character, because I play as a vampire. And nothing I do seems to help to fix this.
I have tried;
-reinstalling Devourment Refactor (making sure that the extra noms patch was on)
-reset Devourment in the MCM (this didn't do anything for some reason, other than placing Jebediah the dung gatherer and some rando beggar next to me)
-checked the ini files (all seem to be in order, including the extra perks distribution, which should allow all preds to digest undead, daedra & automatons)
-disabling devourment, making a new save without devourment, re-enabling devourment and then loading the game
-adding the appropriate lines from the extra perks distribution ini to the regular distribution ini
-combinations of the above

For some reason, and I was able to check this through the devourment settings power, no npc's at all received the appropriate perks (digestion 1,2&3) needed for this, no matter what I try. they do get the other perks as specified in the ini.
I have those perks and they work for me on other npcs tho. I have also cured my vampirism through console commands and then I am able to be vored. But when I am a vampire, everyone, be it creature or man, immediately vomits me up again.
Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?

tldr, npc's don't get the digestion perks that allow them to eat undead
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:08 pm

markdf wrote:Try searching on Loverslab, there are quite a few custom race patches for Devourment on there.

I can't seem to find any patches related to the races included in Yiffy Age. I'll have to do some tinkering and see if maybe porting over the super old Furry Age mod might work.
Worst case I just go back to only having Argonians.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby markdf » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:40 pm

RakeVuri wrote:
markdf wrote:Try searching on Loverslab, there are quite a few custom race patches for Devourment on there.

I can't seem to find any patches related to the races included in Yiffy Age. I'll have to do some tinkering and see if maybe porting over the super old Furry Age mod might work.
Worst case I just go back to only having Argonians.

Why not take a look at the race patches that have already been made, so that you can make your own Yiffy Age race patch? I'm sure you're not the only person using that combination of mods, and people would probably appreciate the patch.

Rainbowknight2 wrote:I'm having an issue where no one is able to vore my character, because I play as a vampire. And nothing I do seems to help to fix this.
I have tried;
-reinstalling Devourment Refactor (making sure that the extra noms patch was on)
-reset Devourment in the MCM (this didn't do anything for some reason, other than placing Jebediah the dung gatherer and some rando beggar next to me)
-checked the ini files (all seem to be in order, including the extra perks distribution, which should allow all preds to digest undead, daedra & automatons)
-disabling devourment, making a new save without devourment, re-enabling devourment and then loading the game
-adding the appropriate lines from the extra perks distribution ini to the regular distribution ini
-combinations of the above

For some reason, and I was able to check this through the devourment settings power, no npc's at all received the appropriate perks (digestion 1,2&3) needed for this, no matter what I try. they do get the other perks as specified in the ini.
I have those perks and they work for me on other npcs tho. I have also cured my vampirism through console commands and then I am able to be vored. But when I am a vampire, everyone, be it creature or man, immediately vomits me up again.
Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?

tldr, npc's don't get the digestion perks that allow them to eat undead

Try editing the SPID ini file to give EVERYONE the Digestion perk.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:01 pm

markdf wrote:Why not take a look at the race patches that have already been made, so that you can make your own Yiffy Age race patch? I'm sure you're not the only person using that combination of mods, and people would probably appreciate the patch.

I wouldn't even know where to start, but I'll look into it if I get the motivation to.
RakeVuri
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game