Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.422 23rd July: The great uptown tou

Postby DraconicKitsune » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:05 pm

So... is the age up option after being made into someone's child meant to reset the Player Vore Skill down to 2?
DraconicKitsune
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:16 pm

How to trigger rebirth and how does it work?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:59 pm

Souls6 wrote:How to trigger rebirth and how does it work?

You ask to stay unbirthed 3 times, and I think some characters will give you the option to be rebirthed. I did it with Meri, and when I chose to age up, my character got demon horns and a tail, but nothing else really changed.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby benderdroe » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 am

Hey Mysta just thought that Id let you know that when I was browsing the playable community vore game index thread that your Openvore was not there.
I swear it was there when I last checked the thread about a month ago.
If I am just blowing air do ignore this.

Great game regardless, prosperity to continuation of your project.
benderdroe
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.42 21st July: The great uptown tour

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:57 pm

mysta wrote:The indicator is asking them what they think of you, or the vibe of their general opening line. I don't really want to make it more overt than that. Also, play the update mission for other helpful additions.

I think my main issue at the time I posted that was that as much as I try to piss someone off, they seem to lose their hostility in the event I counter nomph them and let them out.. as they would go from "Ugh, Fuck off already" to "Oh hey mate, how you doin?" very suddenly. At the moment of typing this.. I've only made a single Rival, and it was Maylee.. who I only angered for the sake of the quest without realizing there would be a follow up to eliminate a rival. I definitely have a list of NPCs I'd rather eliminate over Maylee, the issue is that they are typically aggressive. But yeah, if you don't want some kind of in-game indicator besides the flip-floppy nature of the NPCs, I'll probably have to deal with that.

Subnote; it's actually kind of annoying that you can only earn notes about NPCs by befriending them, pissing them off seems to net you nothing but a respawn and a loss of stats.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby JeremyTN » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:15 pm

Honestly, I thought this'd be one of those usual RPG Maker vore games, but this is one of the few fetish games to draw me in to the point I'm playing this multiple days in a row. I love the writing and the animations you've done and can't wait for any more features or kinks you plan on adding to this game!
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Awolfest » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:42 am

I got a strange glitch. I stopped being able to gain seduction. No matter what happened nothing would add to it, I tried charming people,and I tried dancing. People who normally respawn stopped respawning too. Despite not having all potential skill training predators befriended, I'd never get any predators attacking me. So something seriously went wrong in my save file and I'm not really sure what it was.

I still have the broken save file if that'd help.
Awolfest
Participator

Postby NoobieKnight » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:42 am

Would there be any simple way for me to manually adjust the probabilities of a particular vore type when a pred chooses to vore you how they choose when you offer yourself? It seems to default to breast far more often than anything else. I've seen a forced unbirth scene one time in arena only after testing for several hours.
NoobieKnight
New to the forum

Postby mysta » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:29 am

FYI, New beta is up on the Patreon!

JeremyTN wrote:Honestly, I thought this'd be one of those usual RPG Maker vore games, but this is one of the few fetish games to draw me in to the point I'm playing this multiple days in a row. I love the writing and the animations you've done and can't wait for any more features or kinks you plan on adding to this game!
danya05kriat wrote:Great game!
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying.

Awolfest wrote:I got a strange glitch. I stopped being able to gain seduction. No matter what happened nothing would add to it, I tried charming people,and I tried dancing. People who normally respawn stopped respawning too. Despite not having all potential skill training predators befriended, I'd never get any predators attacking me. So something seriously went wrong in my save file and I'm not really sure what it was. I still have the broken save file if that'd help.
Sure, send it!

NoobieKnight wrote:Would there be any simple way for me to manually adjust the probabilities of a particular vore type when a pred chooses to vore you how they choose when you offer yourself? It seems to default to breast far more often than anything else. I've seen a forced unbirth scene one time in arena only after testing for several hours.
I think you can disable BV in the options menu, that should do it.

DraconicKitsune wrote:So... is the age up option after being made into someone's child meant to reset the Player Vore Skill down to 2?
Of course not! Fixed for beta.

TheMastermind wrote:I believe I've identified 2 bugs in the newer versions.
1. Upon defeating my enemy as per instruction, I am then told to rest. I go to sleep, the scene begins with Mysti, and carries out as I expect it's meant to. Finally, there's the part in the bathroom. I pushed through to escape and am left there. I get up afterwards and proceed to walk into a wall and get stuck. I was going to try playing in dev mode so I could use CRTL walk to clip out and fix my save, but then I get missing resource errors.
2. I don't know what causes it, but the save screen seems to break sometimes. I go to it, nothing shows up, and the audio freezes. I can still leave the menu, but I can't save.
Combined, I am unable to save my progress and I am unable to progress the game anyway. Pretty destructive bugs.
Some weird ones. If you're using an older save (more than a few months) there can be some incompatibility with the autosave feature that causes bugs. Feel free to send your save otherwise.

The general beta will be up in a few weeks, feel free to check out my discord for the MMA2 update in the meantime.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tfwforgotpassword » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:04 am

delete th.PNG

Couple of glitches to bring up- after getting a full tour from Cosmos at the Pit, Frei and Astolfo were missing their CGs and would claim to "not have those" when I selected CV or BV. Other NPCs were also missing CGs, and the text referred to my character and the two preds as strangers to each other despite having met and become friends over time. Reloading and closing the game window did not fix this, maybe a save file issue?

Also, the BV segments don't allow you to select any prompts- it seems like there SHOULD be one that lets you ask to stay or leave or struggle but none ever come up, once you're in it's game over and you either turn to fat or milk, seemingly at random. Is this a glitch, a WIP or is this just on my end?

Also, does repeated times at the gym and club give diminishing returns? it seems like they give smaller bonuses as you increase to the 30's and 40's, and you won't benefit much without a helpful NPC showing up after that point.

And finally, is it possible (or planned) to increase NPC stats in some way? Really was hoping to get Astolfo to nom a few people but it doesn't seem like it'll happen soon, he always misses or gets overpowered. Apologies for the wall of questions.
Spoiler: show
\__ ඞ ඞ Don't mind us down here, we're just venting. Move along, now.
tfwforgotpassword
New to the forum

Postby tfwforgotpassword » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Update on the disappearing CGs, it stopped being an issue after I went into the Pit and talked to Rake. Still not sure what triggered it, though.
Spoiler: show
\__ ඞ ඞ Don't mind us down here, we're just venting. Move along, now.
tfwforgotpassword
New to the forum

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:44 pm

also, as I play around more with this, if I might offer just one suggestion, it'd be to have more perma-endo options, like having some item you could use sorta like the digestion delay, at least for when you're offering yourself to others(maybe like the shrink ray? Have your friendship or hatred levels determine weather they accept the proposal to have you permanently inside some part of them, or them trying to do it to you)
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheChronicler » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:36 pm

Really awesome game! Enjoying it a lot so far, my only request would be that in the notes section it also tell you who they like and dislike. Keep up the awesome work!
TheChronicler
New to the forum

Postby TabooSho » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:29 pm

So will there be any transformation if you get like UBed? That would be alot fun if that happened.
TabooSho
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:15 pm

TabooSho wrote:So will there be any transformation if you get like UBed? That would be alot fun if that happened.

If you count being aged down and aged back up by them like being reborn there's that.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:10 am

TabooSho wrote:So will there be any transformation if you get like UBed? That would be alot fun if that happened.

It's limited, but you already can. I know you can be turned into a harpy or a lamia. I'm not sure about anything beyond that except that you can't be turned into a centaur or dragon.

I think it's more of a proof of concept for now and will probably be expanded on later.
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hobtorri » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:10 am

I think it would be nice to have an option to make all npcs respawn, since there's an option to disable it it'd be nice to make it so you can enable respawning for every npc to make the game more replayable
Hobtorri
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:24 am

Hobtorri wrote:I think it would be nice to have an option to make all npcs respawn, since there's an option to disable it it'd be nice to make it so you can enable respawning for every npc to make the game more replayable

There is a respawn shop where you can bring back digested npcs.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrapduke » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:32 am

Does anyone know what exactly the Kali Charm does? It says it makes revival easier but I'm not really sure how it does.
Scrapduke
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:39 am

Scrapduke wrote:Does anyone know what exactly the Kali Charm does? It says it makes revival easier but I'm not really sure how it does.

It removes the penalty for the player's automatic reformation. So if you grinded out to 40-50 Strength, you no longer lose 3 strength every time you want to see a scene all the way through. There might be further pros and cons added to it later, but for right now that is all it does.
I guess lore-wise it does this because it makes reformation easier, and thus less of a toll on your body. You can still lose seduction and strength from other decisions, and from your main rivals, but for the most part, you keep your stats once you get the Kali Charm.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game