Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.4. 26th May: Big-tiddy companions!

Postby Erecant » Fri May 27, 2022 2:08 pm

Is it intentional that there is no interactivity with BV?

It seems that at all levels of friendship it skips what should be player response/decision points and moves straight ahead.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:37 pm

Hey! I think I encountered a weird bug with character creation. I basically made a character without a tail or beast ears, but it seems i still have a tail. Strangely enough it looks like I also have a bloated belly.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LVnMvof
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Sat May 28, 2022 7:37 pm

eleventh wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:Got UB'd, then BV'd by Mysti, then tried to save.

It was not happy with that, producing a buzzing noise and a blank save screen. On an old save, mind.

I did manage to "save", which produced a save named fileNaN, so uh...

Encountered same error after various scenes, and notice the autosave isn't working. Do we need to make new saves for this version?

yes, I believe it was mentioned in the update notes
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby animewriter127 » Sat May 28, 2022 10:53 pm

Who is Charlotte from mma2
animewriter127
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Sun May 29, 2022 4:57 am

animewriter127 wrote:Who is Charlotte from mma2

The princess in the white dress who joins the guild late in the guild quest.
Spoiler: show
She is one of the new recruits after the pink one takes over the guild.
You can train her to "escape" stomachs via Macro/Micro vore after she is introduced. Shame she didn’t make it in via fanvote, but maybe she‘ll have another chance to enter in later?
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Madara » Sun May 29, 2022 5:35 pm

how do you have companion
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby JayRemmi95 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:53 am

I love the new update.

Out of curiosity, have you thought of having characters that you make angry in the game eat your friends in certain scenarios as well? Like Kalysta for example, maybe you piss her off so much she decides to eat both you and your best friend to mock you or get even. Just a thought that popped into my head.

Anyway, the game is great and I look forward to seeing what’s next.
Those who fear death, can never truly live.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby thesnake1234 » Tue May 31, 2022 2:29 pm

I think I have found a bug with the AV. Whenever I get further into the game it skips the AV cutscenes to the last line of dialogue. Any thoughts?
thesnake1234
New to the forum

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.341. May, Genital variety update!

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:59 am

mysta wrote:
LordKentus wrote:An odd glitched happened and just lost all of my power with this new public update, rather annoying because I had just grinded it up to 60 or so
Yeah, soz about this. I'm pretty sure this bug with the UB route is fixed in this update!

So uh, my stats can't change at all now, except Luck. Working out, dancing, conversing, donating, getting digested; no stats under Status actually change with Power and Seduction increases or decreases. Getting digested and respawning will increase Luck though.

This occurs on saves made before the UB update, after the UB update, after the UB update that were affected by the drastic stat decrease bug, and new saves just started with this update.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:26 am

New beta is up on patreon, which enables companions to do some vore now! (among some other fun additions) https://www.patreon.com/Mysta

Erecant wrote:Is it intentional that there is no interactivity with BV?
It seems that at all levels of friendship it skips what should be player response/decision points and moves straight ahead.
--Erecant
It's a new feature, so the other options aren't written yet. More interactivity planned.

Pou28 wrote:Hey! I think I encountered a weird bug with character creation. I basically made a character without a tail or beast ears, but it seems i still have a tail. Strangely enough it looks like I also have a bloated belly.
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/LVnMvof
You've selected the naga body type, select body type 1.

Madara wrote:how do you have companion
offer them a gift (takeaway)

JayRemmi95 wrote:I love the new update.
Out of curiosity, have you thought of having characters that you make angry in the game eat your friends in certain scenarios as well? Like Kalysta for example, maybe you piss her off so much she decides to eat both you and your best friend to mock you or get even. Just a thought that popped into my head.
Anyway, the game is great and I look forward to seeing what’s next.
The new beta starts to add things like this in. NPCs can resist if you set your companion on them, potentially eating them instead.

thesnake1234 wrote:I think I have found a bug with the AV. Whenever I get further into the game it skips the AV cutscenes to the last line of dialogue. Any thoughts?
This is weird. What AV situation? (pred/prey/willing/unwilling etc.)

GeisKhan wrote:So uh, my stats can't change at all now, except Luck. Working out, dancing, conversing, donating, getting digested; no stats under Status actually change with Power and Seduction increases or decreases. Getting digested and respawning will increase Luck though.
This occurs on saves made before the UB update, after the UB update, after the UB update that were affected by the drastic stat decrease bug, and new saves just started with this update.
So, fighting stats only change when you rest in your bed or access the pit. THe pit is the only place they're needed. Yes, dying increases your luck. XD

Enjoy!

Mysta!
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:58 am

This may be a dumb question but is it possible to interact with prey you've devoured? Get a feel for how they're doing?

And.... how do you get a girl to say they want you to digest them?
Most of them say "Perhaps... if it was you..." when I let them out.
Last edited by Ryan-Drakel on Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby chenwales » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:01 am

Where will NPCS resurrect, and how talk to people which they just be eaten, I can not use English well.
chenwales
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:41 am

chenwales wrote:Where will NPCS resurrect, and how talk to people which they just be eaten, I can not use English well.

Not all NPCS ressurect. Most don't. It certain ones like 'Mysta' who can resurect in the games they originally come from that can resurrect.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sausy » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:04 pm

Is it possible for simm to be on the treadmill?
Sausy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Madara » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:02 pm

can we have a way to ressurect the one that don't come back i don't want to make a new character just to make come back the one that don't ressurect
and i think it would be much great that every character can come back with the ressurect
and can we have another way to buy the food because when you eat the girl that sell the food there no way to got it or make her come back with the ressurect
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:30 am

mysta wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:So uh, my stats can't change at all now, except Luck. Working out, dancing, conversing, donating, getting digested; no stats under Status actually change with Power and Seduction increases or decreases. Getting digested and respawning will increase Luck though.
So, fighting stats only change when you rest in your bed or access the pit. THe pit is the only place they're needed. Yes, dying increases your luck. XD

Ok thanks, I got used to just resting and working out to increase stats without looking at the Status screen in between, so didn't realize resting was required.

Just tested with my saves, and resting without working out dropped Confidence, Defiance, and Dexterity to 5. If I rest after working out, they drop to 5+the Power increase. Resting after donating blood will drop them to 5-the Power decrease. Working out again will increase stats properly. Getting a Seduction increase or decrease works as normal. (Edit: Appearance and Standards actually did drop from 48 to 45, but then they changed with Seduction as normal)
Here's a save file if you want to see it happen. https://www.mediafire.com/file/7lbpzkkv6pejs9z/MOV_Stat_Bug_Example.zip/file
I also tested a save where fighting stats and WP had dropped to 1 from the bug, and they simply won't increase.

I have two old saves from August 5th 2021 (IIRC the UB update was after that) that don't experience this bug, and neither do new saves since the fix in v0.4. So it seems any old saves made between the bug being introduced and being fixed will have to contend with raising their fighting stats all over again if they don't want to have to start a new save.
Sorry for bugging you about this, I have a feeling it won't be fixable any more than it already is since the bug is already in the saves, but I hope others will at least see this and know there's a workaround if they have the same thing happen (unless their stats and WP bugged down to 1).

Looking forward to more of your amazing work. I've been especially curious what's going on with the church and the person in the graveyard.
By the way, could you pretty please enable running in the city in the next update? It's a long walk to the nightclub ^^;
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:23 am

Found a weird bug for me, not sure if its just me or not. But there is a bug that if I try I get eaten in anyway it will not let me save. It only triggers if I get eaten in any way, it just bugs the save. Hope its not just me.
Last edited by Mitsukiboozle on Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby interstate27 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:29 am

So I just downloaded this game again, and it already had saves. They appear to by autosaves from a oral vore scene. I have downloaded this game before, but non of those old saves are availble. I there anywhere autosaves are stored locally, or did these saves come with the download?
interstate27
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:06 pm

interstate27 wrote:So I just downloaded this game again, and it already had saves. They appear to by autosaves from a oral vore scene. I have downloaded this game before, but non of those old saves are availble. I there anywhere autosaves are stored locally, or did these saves come with the download?

They came with the download, leftover saves from when I assume mysta was testing
Trubot527
Participator

Postby TMVore » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:24 pm

Spoiler: show
When you get dick vored by a Hermo, There is a chance their friend gives a blowjob, transferringyou to their tummy, Is this also for boys, even girls?

Save me from endless fighting rng. :lol:
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game