Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.43 10th Sept. Variety update!

Postby mysta » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:43 am

MMA2 beta is up so the general release of the Openvore update is here! It's a variety update.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/oskwar5w ... 3.zip/file
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
||**Adds: **
2 new NPCs
Adding in ability for rebirth mother to call you their child.
Shrunken full tour now possible if stronger than the pred.
new mission
Added in a marker for where an NPC was before you dispose of them (for disposal on location). It'll disappear if you leave the map, but oh well. This feature is still being tested on the NPCs on the streets map
a few extra images (including the bonus BV images I added to the hotfix)
**Nemesis/best friend:**
added in ability to re-pick your best friend and nemesis from the phone.
giving an aggression buff when chatting to your nemesis, making sure you can't befriend your nemesis without switching it first (new switching feature mentioned earlier), buffing them in the arena too.
**Variety:**
bit of extra observer chat variety.
adding a little more companion observation text when you're a pred
adding in a little more FT variety.
Adding in feet first aggro OV (as prey)
some extra variety to failed full tour disposal,
willing mid-rng(agg/relation) in belly
aggro pred starting lines
charm tests||
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:31 am

So this new update seems to have broken some things.

For starters, this wasn't broken this time, but Anna's Breast Vore Sprite, gets covered up by her normal sprite, when she's at the point where she expands, so you can see the tip of her breast stick past the rest of her sprite, and that obviously ruins the point.

But what this Update has done is two fold.

1 Hostile preds who grab you when interacting because they just don't like you, seem to only want to OV you now.

2 and much more importantly, you can no longer save the game if you escape a pred. Weather that's through struggle or just passing through their system or talking to you, saving no longer works after a pred interaction.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:46 am

It won't let me download the latest update cause my antivirus freaks out and claims theres an infection of URL:PHISHING or whatever, it never used to do this until now for some reason. Your download link isn't the only one that makes it freak out either, for whatever reason it freaked out for an update of another program I was trying to get for like a day or so before I could actually download the stupid thing.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby 4864278 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:57 pm

can i get an other link than mediafre for the last version, i cant access the website for some reason
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarthTrajan » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:50 pm

I'm still having an issue where BV, at least if I ask to be BVed, is *always* fatal. I never have a choice between it being fatal or safe.
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Klyen2000 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:20 pm

I have a couple of questions cause I'm kinda lost to the way it works.

A) How can I collect money? Are their fights I can get into?

B) Is it even possible to devour or sweet talks others at the start into my tummy?

C) Is it possible to level up? --> Do I just have to go for it and digest others?

D) The seduction system is a riddle to me, first charakter I talked got me one seduction point but that was the last I ever seen of it, what do I have to do?

E) Is their a tutorial? I know it is mentioned in the main post before one starts the game but it didnt appeared on my screen. Where do I find it? Should have been properbly my first question now that I think about it XD

Would be great if you guys can help me figure out how it works =)
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby CucumberCow » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:30 am

@Klyen2000

A - Three ways, you can do the starter missions from your home. You can donate blood or fluids at the building south of the gym. Has green +s on it. You can also fight in the building directly south of your home, all the way at the bottom of the map when it is nighttime. But be warned, fights are barely winnable and do not seem to pay out much.
B - Depends on the person you're trying to consume. Some will ask you to eat them if they like you enough. Others won't outright ask you, but will say yes if you ask them first. Some will always refuse. One way to sorta gauge how much they like you is the wording they speak to you with, or checking the notes page. More information in their profile means you get on better. (I think) You always have the option of letting them out after.
C - You will always be level 1, but you can work out at the gym, and dance at the nightclub (open only at night). Your stats can go as high as 50 but they raise more slowly the closer you get to that cap. Gear can be purchased in the arena to also raise your stats, but they will *lower* your stats if you were already at 50, in order to make them 50 (not sure if it makes it easier to reach cap or not). Eating characters also raises stats, I believe. Stat changes do not take effect until you sleep. Oh and there is luck, too. I think this only raises from being eaten and respawning?
D - Seduction is a social stat, if you successfully compliment someone with something they want to hear, you have a chance of raising your seduction for free. Flirtations characters will prefer being told they're sexy rather than buff, for example. Be warned, seduction drops easily the higher it is. You can lose a point just for introducing yourself to someone aggressive.
E - There is an answering machine in your house, on the desk near the door. There you will listen to ominous sounding messages left with missions to do. These more or less walk you through the game's features, and also give you money. Basically a guide.

Hope this helps, enjoy the game.
CucumberCow
New to the forum

Postby subsubs » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:43 am

How i can have companions?
subsubs
New to the forum

Postby DarthTrajan » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:08 am

Klyen2000 wrote:I have a couple of questions cause I'm kinda lost to the way it works.

A) How can I collect money? Are their fights I can get into?

B) Is it even possible to devour or sweet talks others at the start into my tummy?

C) Is it possible to level up? --> Do I just have to go for it and digest others?

D) The seduction system is a riddle to me, first charakter I talked got me one seduction point but that was the last I ever seen of it, what do I have to do?

E) Is their a tutorial? I know it is mentioned in the main post before one starts the game but it didnt appeared on my screen. Where do I find it? Should have been properbly my first question now that I think about it XD

Would be great if you guys can help me figure out how it works =)

A) You collect money by finishing quests and winning fights. You can see what your current quest is by interacting with the phone inside of your house (the house that you wake up in). Fights are in the fight club to the South of your house, but it is only open at night.

B) It is. You need to increase your relation with them by talking to them and swaying them with the correct choices (food preference, how they smile, etc.). You can then ask them if they'd like to be eaten by you. Some will even ask you first if you sway them enough.

C) I think that leveling up primarily comes from fighting, but I'm not entirely sure. I haven't done much predding in this game.

D) The seduction system isn't complicated. Seduction and Power are both skills that you can increase through training. Power (which is your ability to physically resist a pred/overcome a prey) can be trained in the gym, while seduction (which is your ability to talk your way out of being eaten/convince people to be eaten by you) can be trained in the bar/club to the East of the gym. Seduction may also increase while you are swaying somebody if you choose the correct options (i.e. the options that coincide with their personality).

E) There is a relatively basic tutorial in the text shown to you when you are selecting your preferences and creating your character at the start of the game, but it's nothing comprehensive. Following your quests will teach you all that you need to know. The game isn't that complicated once you understand how relations with the various characters in the game affects the game's RNG.
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby 4864278 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:20 am

and the discord link are broken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Klyen2000 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:01 pm

@ CucumberCow
@ DarthTrajan

Thank you very much for the fast and usefull response, let's see how I good I am at putting this intel to use ^^
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arnold817 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:20 pm

The mediafire link is triggering a phishing site alert on my pc antivirus :(
Arnold817
New to the forum

Postby Arandomeman » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:11 pm

can some one tell me how the rebirth works?
Arandomeman
New to the forum

Postby Liz » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:43 pm

Getting Warning from Download like other people.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby ipeerownu » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:16 pm

I'm getting a phishing link detection as well from my antivirus. Had to make an exception to get it to download.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scoutboy25 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:15 am

subsubs wrote:How i can have companions?

1. Increase their friendship level by talking to them and choosing either the basic dialogue or the compliment system (riskier but quicker).

2. Take a note of which food type they like (Spicy,Sweet,Mild)

3. Go to the mini-restaurant (Above the gym and nightclub, there should be some tables inside and a girl behind the counter.

4. Buy the takeout that corresponds to their personal favorite food. (Spicy to Spicy---Sweet to Sweet---Mild to Savoury)

5. Talk to them again and hit "Use an item" and then give them the takeout.

6. Ask them to join you.

Some characters are harder to convince than others so just go through trial and error.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:22 am

I can say that I downloaded my copy of the game with no issues, unless the link was swapped at some point which Mysta would have to do them selves, your computer is likely panicking over nothing.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Scrapduke » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm

How do I change my best friend and nemesis? I've already got someone assigned to both (one of the new additions and Pepper), but when I check the phone I'm just told that I have a mission I need to complete still.
Scrapduke
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:28 am

Seriously though this Saving Glitch is awful it absolutely ruins the game.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Kizma » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:14 am

Does anyone know how the bestfriend/Nemesis system works and how you add them?
Kizma
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game