Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) 14/4/21 TweaksV0.122

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) 14/4/21 TweaksV0.1

Postby Dotsu » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:35 pm

As to what you said on my OCD levels an strong small characters. In the sense of all the sci-fi magic an other stuff yeah that can indeed explain it all away but at that point id like a bio or something in somewhere explaining that.

Actually that would be neat is if you build a bio over time or if you get friendly or a npc hates you enough you can get information about them (theroized strength preferances an all) i feel having your own "bingo book" of all npcs could be fun.
Матрешка!
Dotsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:21 am

There's a new beta on Patreon, so a few neat new features should be coming your way soon. (or now if you want to support the game :lol: )

noilylo wrote:I might be a little retarder but beside asking random facts at people and offering myself as a meal or pissing them off, I got no idea what I'm supposed to do o.o
Is there any tuto or someone could explain me?
That's basically the game, just playing around chatting to and eating/getting eaten by people. You can grind stats/money in a few ways, but it's basically just a vore playground.

jasamprn wrote:Who can currently perform cock vore? Most NPCs will only oral on winding them up, other then anna who does anal.

Anyone with a cock can, most things like AV and CV require people to be aggressive or to dislike you in the current iteration. (New update adds willing CV btw.) So try pissing some people off and see what happens.

vgove wrote:when will all vore types be fully implamented?

Good question. It depends on what you ean by 'fully implemented'. I intend to continually add more variety to everything. OV, AV and CV are mostly done for a first pass, only willing AV left after the latest beta). I've started on macro/micro in the beta and UB is next on the agenda. I'll probably pause adding in new ones after those and make sure enough variety is available before going for more niche ones.

Dotsu wrote:Actually that would be neat is if you build a bio over time or if you get friendly or a npc hates you enough you can get information about them (theroized strength preferances an all) i feel having your own "bingo book" of all npcs could be fun.
So, Iv'e actualy added something like this in MMA2 before, and I've got a prototype in the beta right now (more info added with increased friendship).

See you soon for the update!
Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LazyLegion95 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 am

Love this game and waiting to see more of it in the future. So I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rush you but, want will be the focus for the next update? Will you add more vore options for the NPC/MC, or will you be adding more characters? Either one is fine for me. You don't have to give me an answer if you don't wanna, I was just curious. Either way, amazing game you made!!!
LazyLegion95
Been posting for a bit

Postby karlson2 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:36 am

A great concept, love the idea! I played around with the idea to make my ownRPG game a few months back but backed away from the idea, because of the learning curve and complexity of RPG maker.
But this seems all very easily accessible, cant wait for the updates!
karlson2
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game