Renegade Station

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Renegade Station

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:08 pm

Hello everyone,

So recently a lot has been happening with the Corona Virus lockdown here in the UK which has resulted in literally everything we've been working on being put on hold, now because all of our work required us to all be in the same building we cannot continue until this whole lockdown is over so to keep everyone entertained until then we are looking at making our own Space Station 13 server.

So for this we need ideas, we know we want the server to be 1 continuous round that never ends, the reason for this is because we're also planning on having multiple planets where you can get all sorts of different materials and have your own homes, in order for this server to work we will be making use of SS13's currency system, we will also constantly be adding in new updates while trying to keep your progress saved with things like new planets, new aliens, new artifacts and all sorts to keep you entertained.

Now sadly this server will only be worked on by me, Ali, and I don't have a whole lot of coding knowledge so i am going to need some staff, if you feel like that is something you would be interested in then please come on down to the discord and have a chat with me, this discord is open for anyone at all and you can talk to me about anything in there including other projects I'm working on https://discord.gg/Rzu7zu9jBz

If you have any ideas you would like included in this server please say down below and I will add them to the list that I will give to the coders when we begin.

To Do:
-Build Homeworlds
-Build Space Station
-Make Custom Species'
-Link Each Species To A Homeworld
-Add Vore

Maybe To Do:
-Give Each Planet It's Own Currency
-Give Each Planet Different Atmospheric Conditions
-Make Each Species Suited To Different Atmospheric Conditions
-Make Ways For Areas To Be Adapted To A Specific Species' Needs
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: Renegade Station

Postby thefattestL » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:59 pm

I'm down for this. let me know if you need an artist.
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:02 pm

thefattestL wrote:I'm down for this. let me know if you need an artist.

We do actually, come on over to the Discord
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:03 am

I wish you the best of luck with that.
Mostly because I suspect it will all crash and burn, despite my hopeful wishes that it doesn't.
SS13 really does not like it when rounds last for a long time. Let alone forever.

If you do get it working I might just look at getting SS13 up and running again.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:54 am

DarkPinkie wrote:I wish you the best of luck with that.
Mostly because I suspect it will all crash and burn, despite my hopeful wishes that it doesn't.
SS13 really does not like it when rounds last for a long time. Let alone forever.

If you do get it working I might just look at getting SS13 up and running again.

Well to counter that we may have come up with an idea, rather than leaving it on permanently we will instead just allow it to be persistent that way the game has time to calm down and nobody loses any of their progress
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Return to Vore game