FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.1.0) - Nonbinary Alpha

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.2) - Scat!

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:10 am

Jasper wrote:I would be nice if you could design the main character using the character saver, being able to change the species and maybe personality.

Personality is much more doable than the player race, but both are being looked at veeeery hesitantly. Lots of content would be needed for each race available to the player since the game assumes that you're a human.
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:24 am

heromc wrote:[ https://i.imgur.com/bNm6bme.png ]

Scat!
For those of you who aren't satisfied with just defeating your enemies, now the digestive process can be brought to it's natural conclusion!

New Features:
> The Player and other creatures can now take big fat dumps, either right after eating, or later while traveling.
> Monsterfolk take shits based off of their species. Tiny bunny pellets, white avian splatters, cowpies, and coiled canine craps.
> Eat more, shit more. Want to make a big steaming pile worthy of being remembered? Get your grub on and gobble everyone up.
> Something silly triggers if you travel with waaay too many sluts clogging your bowels.
> See leftovers of your meals. Patches of fur, scales, bones, and other mementos can be found in each stool. Certain races can even influence the color!
> Lots of custom settings! Super gross? Bone in? bone out? fuckit, just the bones!

To access all this stinky content, join the FFFme Subscribestar for just 1$/month!

While I know player-as-pred is the focus for this game, are there any plans to add scat to any of the player-as-prey content?
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:34 pm

VigorousJazzHands,

I'll be writing some player feed scenes with a strong mention of it. Since the game is through the player's perspective, it doesn't exactly make sense to be describing the turd you become imo.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:45 pm

It WOULD be nice to change the player more, maybe in small ways like using achievment points to increase or decrease size or change species, but correct me if I'm wrong when I say the main bottleneck there is the dialog?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Cobbly wrote:It WOULD be nice to change the player more, maybe in small ways like using achievment points to increase or decrease size or change species, but correct me if I'm wrong when I say the main bottleneck there is the dialog?

Yep. The game already has 500,000 words written and I'm still nowhere near happy with it yet. Adding in new player races would really grind progress to a halt.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:18 pm

What kinda things do you feel like it needs?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:01 pm

Largely, more interaction between monsterfolk, and more vore scenes with an emphasis of the specific race you're eating. Feed scenes in general feel lacking too, but it's just not my usual preference for vore so it's a "me" issue that I've gotta get over.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kendri » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:04 pm

As a suggestion for a temp workaround for player race, maybe leave it entirely ambiguous for now? IE change mentioning of the player being "human" to "your/their kind".
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:17 pm

I'm not too sure that it would work for how it's already been integrated into the writing/code. There's lots of comments about your race used while traveling and in the sack, which would be pretty weird to have when coming from the same race.

The game is 500,000 words of writing as of now, so it's no small task to do anything related to player race.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:44 pm

One suggestion, add species traits.
You know that there are traits with swimming, reach, flying and so on?
In addition to that, you could add each species their own traits.
Your stacked bunnygirl would have the bunny trait.
Your hung catboy would have the cat traits.

But what would those traits do? You may be thinking.
And what they do is...
Nothing.
They do absolutely nothing in the game besides looking nice in the UI. At least currently, a future update could add more variants of the current species, they would still have the main species trait attached to it so you don't have to look on Google to know that a jackalope is still a kind of rabbit.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Cobbly » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:26 am

Seems like it'd clog the UI and confuse players.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingNothing » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:16 pm

Yeah, I dunno, it doesn't seem super necessary. Even with the example you gave, bonberjean, like... Most people know jackalopes are a type of rabbit. It might be more of an issue if we got randomly generated names or something, but every character in the game I can think of short of the OCs (who I've never encountered, being a free player) has their animal type in their name.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby Cobbly » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:55 pm

Even if we got random names, it'd still be... say... daisy the buxom bunnygirl. Having bunny as a trait makes me think it does something. Improve speed? Increase feed? Improve fuck?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:47 pm

Gumroad is now another option to support the game for those who aren't able to use Subscribestar. You can sign up HERE.

Gumroad pricing:
Munchy Tier(Latest Content): $1.00 for one month, or $5.00 for six months.
Gluttonous Tier(Premium Features): $4.00 for one month, or $20.00 for six months.

EDIT: Paypal is now a payment option!
Last edited by heromc on Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: FightFuckFeed.me(0.7.1.3)

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:54 am

Happy International Rabbit Day!

There's a new annual holiday encounter added to the game, available this weekend only. As you play the game, your actions might catch the eye of someone quite interesting...

As with all holiday goodies, this is available immediately to all players :)
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VagueQ » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:31 am

I have found the new encounter.

She's able to get a really overpowered statline, I'm finding.
VagueQ
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:01 pm

VagueQ wrote:I have found the new encounter.

She's able to get a really overpowered statline, I'm finding.

There's some math running in the background to make sure that it's not always unwinnable, but RNG can always wreck either side.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orin » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:54 pm

I was having a hard time winning against him by flirting, so I trained a bit and then chose to activate the overpowered cheat just for fun. I almost had a stroke when he showed up with 2500 strength. He still wiped the floor with me but I had a laugh about it. :D
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:07 pm

Orin wrote:I was having a hard time winning against him by flirting, so I trained a bit and then chose to activate the overpowered cheat just for fun. I almost had a stroke when he showed up with 2500 strength. He still wiped the floor with me but I had a laugh about it. :D

Victory via flirt was meant to be crazy tough. Remember that rubbing one out during a fight helps buy you time!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orin » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:09 am

heromc wrote:Victory via flirt was meant to be crazy tough. Remember that rubbing one out during a fight helps buy you time!

Yeah. I eventually made it with just a sliver of health, but I got quite lucky.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game